Everyone ready for a loss?

I sure am! Denver's going to kick the crap out of us, and then next week, the Paytoilets will hang 35 on us, hopefully showing Dick jauron the door.

:thumbsup:

As long as Trent plays well and they try to mix some of the young guys into the gameplan (Johnson, Fine, etc.) I'm happy.

You're a disgrace. You root for the team to win, whether it matters or not.

Can't speak for that guy, but I'm def. rooting for the bills to win. However, I'm also being realistic. After that horrible game last week vs. the Jets, traveling on the road, in 10 degree weather?:

Denver - 37

Bills - 10

Book it.

You're a disgrace. You root for the team to win, whether it matters or not.

Right, because winning meaningless games at the end of the last three seasons has done SO much to improve the team.

Oh, and I could see the old !@#$ Ralph keeping Dick around if they win the last two. Want to see that happen? If so, YOU are the disgrace.

Can't speak for that guy, but I'm def. rooting for the bills to win. However, I'm also being realistic. After that horrible game last week vs. the Jets, traveling on the road, in 10 degree weather?:

Denver - 37

Bills - 10

Book it.

Your over reacting dude, more like Denver 31 Bills 17. LOL

Denver - 37

Bills - 10

Book it.

Well yeah, there's a big difference between predicting that the Broncos win and acting excited about the Bills losing.

you mean except when it wasn't? this pessimism is just ridiculous...you realize watching football is fun right?

I'll say it again.

My heart is still in it, and I might, in fact, show up at the stadium next week if I can talk my wife into it. But to hope for or expect anything other than what we've been getting for the last 8 years is foolish imo.

I sure am! Denver's going to kick the crap out of us, and then next week, the Paytoilets will hang 35 on us, hopefully showing Dick jauron the door.

Im equally ready for a win as a I am for a loss, Jaurons actually a quality coach, we are the least talented group in the AFC east therefore we finished last in the AFC east, plain and simple.