Is it wrong........

generaLee83

The season is over anyway, he deserves to get laughed off the field.

His blatant arrogance is only matched by his mediocre play and delusions of grandeur.

I guess one could make the point that if he plays well he may up his trade value in the offseason but for some reason I have a feeling that the softness of the Bills organization will somehow let him holdout again and miss training camp, they will end up paying him big bucks and he will continue to suck.

I however don't care to make that point since I'm disgusted with this entire organization, I hope he fails miserably.

Not like this game was going to be won by the Bills anyway.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His blatant arrogance is only matched by his mediocre play and delusions of grandeur.

I guess one could make the point that if he plays well he may up his trade value in the offseason but for some reason I have a feeling that the softness of the Bills organization will somehow let him holdout again and miss training camp, they will end up paying him big bucks and he will continue to suck.

I however don't care to make that point since I'm disgusted with this entire organization, I hope he fails miserably.

yes it is wrong at the very least you'd want him to do well to increase his trade value

No...it isn't wrong to hope for Peters' demise, but it doesn't help as you mentioned his "trade value" in the offseason. Peters is a locker room cancer for the Bills. Unfortunately, even though he isn't a legitimate Pro Bowl player, he still is the best player on the offensive line.

He is also young and still has a lot of potential despite his rightfully questionable work ethic. You just can't replace LT's very easily in the NFL. Peters reminds me of Willis McGahee and Travis Henry. All three are talented but all three have a lot of baggage. McGahee is flourishing with the Ravens. It shows what happens when a player goes to a franchise committed to winning with an above average offensive line. I would only trade Peters for a proven veteran that will start for the Bills and a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. The only other acceptable value in a trade would be a first round draft pick. If that happens though, expect the Bills O-line to be even more shaky than it currently is.

Hope that the Bills trade him. Hope that he plays well but that he doesn't appear on our roster next year.

Yes you are wrong - disagree with his holout tactics if you want but he is our best lineman. He is going to get a fat contract in the offseason .. live with it. Move on to ther pressing issues like the lack od a good center, TE and #2 WR.

No...it isn't wrong to hope for Peters' demise, but it doesn't help as you mentioned his "trade value" in the offseason. Peters is a locker room cancer for the Bills. Unfortunately, even though he isn't a legitimate Pro Bowl player, he still is the best player on the offensive line.

He is also young and still has a lot of potential despite his rightfully questionable work ethic. You just can't replace LT's very easily in the NFL. Peters reminds me of Willis McGahee and Travis Henry. All three are talented but all three have a lot of baggage. McGahee is flourishing with the Ravens. It shows what happens when a player goes to a franchise committed to winning with an above average offensive line. I would only trade Peters for a proven veteran that will start for the Bills and a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. The only other acceptable value in a trade would be a first round draft pick. If that happens though, expect the Bills O-line to be even more shaky than it currently is.

Hope that the Bills trade him. Hope that he plays well but that he doesn't appear on our roster next year.

Now how the hell would you know something like that? For all you know, he's a locker room favorite and the nicest guy in the world. I love how people think that theyre intimately familiar with the goings on of the team dynamic. All you know is that he had a long holdout, which was probably more a result of his agent being an idiot than him being an idiot.

Being the backup and getting 8 carries a game is flourishing?

Tough call........In some ways I agree, but in some ways I dont. He's far from being pro bowl worthy that I know. But if he gets owned, the chances of our QB getting hurt rises as well.

Why has the hatred for Peters increased ever since he got the Pro Bowl nod? I'm pretty sure he didn't vote himself in.

Why has the hatred for Peters increased ever since he got the Pro Bowl nod? I'm pretty sure he didn't vote himself in.

Never said I hated him. But I have said he's not pro bowl worthy! Im not the only one who feels the same way.....

But no I dont hate Peters. I think he has been screwed by the front office due to the fact he reported to the team and they still have yet to speak of an extension. Hes clearly our best OL, but pro bowl worthy this year? NO! And please save the "who else would you send" crap........

Never said I hated him. But I have said he's not pro bowl worthy! Im not the only one who feels the same way.....

But no I dont hate Peters. I think he has been screwed by the front office due to the fact he reported to the team and they still have yet to speak of an extension. Hes clearly our best OL, but pro bowl worthy this year? NO! And please save the "who else would you send" crap........

But isn't that a legitimate argument? I mean, SOMEBODY has to go right?

Of course it is wrong. Shame on you for rooting against a Bills' player while he is still on the team.

I can't believe some of you call yourselves "Bills' fans".

This is what happens when people allow their emotions to supersede their intellect. The Bills finally get lucky and develop a pretty darned good player (yes he's had lapses at critical time this year) who now wants to be paid like LT's are paid. I don't agree with his holdout earlier this year, but if this team is ever going to be a contender, having a top LT is a good place to start. Never wish for Bills player to play badly, never.

:thumbsup:

I was as mad as anybody about the holdout but when I read crap like "Peters continues sucking" I gotta call you out. YOU ARE A MAROON!!!! Peters is the Bills best lineman BY FAR and yes, besides the untimely sacks that only the jackasses around here see he pretty much played dominant football with no offseason conditioning program and only a weeks practice before his first game. But please, keep pushing a little harder, 2 or 3 more inches and your head will be completely up your ass you Dukes of Hazzard lovin assclown. Take away his less than 10 rough plays and he DID still play at a Pro Bowl level like it or not. But hey, we have a LT with Pro Bowl ability let's try and trade him!!!!!!! :thumbsup::blink:

I was as mad as anybody about the holdout but when I read crap like "Peters continues sucking" I gotta call you out. YOU ARE A MAROON!!!! Peters is the Bills best lineman BY FAR and yes, besides the untimely sacks that only the jackasses around here see he pretty much played dominant football with no offseason conditioning program and only a weeks practice before his first game. But please, keep pushing a little harder, 2 or 3 more inches and your head will be completely up your ass you Dukes of Hazzard lovin assclown. Take away his less than 10 rough plays and he DID still play at a Pro Bowl level like it or not. But hey, we have a LT with Pro Bowl ability let's try and trade him!!!!!!! :thumbsup::blink:

Not only that, but if you really want to trade Peters, wouldn't you want him to play WELL the last two games of the year?