Trent loves Dick (Jauron)

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude....PLEASE tell me this is a joke...I'm too lazy to check buffalobills.com, and I have seen fake websites before...this CANNOT be real. If it is, heaven help us.

You would think wouldn't you? Can't believe this made its way to Brown's blog, but there it is.

And bills FANS do? I say that as a Bills fan. I thought Jauron would have been a good coach after the levy endorsement, he has not been, Never liked wade Phillips but he has done OK in Dallas, thought Malarkey might be OK in the beginning but he also failed miserably......

So who is the right choice? Marty "Choke"nheimer? i hear that name bandied about... mooch? don't know

So you never liked a coach that had the Bills 1 illegal bogus play away from the Super Bowl, but like a coach the brought 7-9, 7-9, 6-10 records? Your right! some Bills fans know NOTHING about coaches.

So because they're losing they have to hate Jauron? The text didn't say "you're doing a great job as a coach", it said that he respects him.

You misunderstood the point of My Post...It was not directed at The Bills Players, rather it was directed at The Bills PR Dept for printing this drivel in the 1st place...And the Bills Organization for their Promotion of a losing attitude...

Look...I know the Bills Players love and respect Jauron...It's been known for a while...I also know DJ is a decent Man..Yet they continue to lose Year after Year...They are comfortable enough in losing that they make a point of printing how much a text to the proven loser of a HC means...Good God it much be the Holiday Season...Goodwill towards Men and all that I guess...Or all losers...Same difference...

Anyway...The Article is a slap at Bills Fans who are calling for Dead Dicks Head..."So for those that might be speculating that Jauron has lost this team he apparently still has the respect of one of the most influential players on the team in the offensive co-captain." Well is that not precious? So I'm guessing as long as they can get together, hold hands, have a circle-jerk and sing "Kum Ba Ya," everything is going to be OK? Is it just Me or does anyone see how this is breeding an acceptance for losing? It seems to Me that Printing this crap is a way of saying it's OK to Lose and make rediculous mistakes as a HC as long as Your Players respect and admire You...That's the way I read it...

The Bills PR Dept can take this little Article and shove it where the sun never shines as far as I'm concerned...Oh and have a Merry Christmas while they are at it... <_<

Trent Edwards is a future hall of fame QB in my opinion. Did you even watch the first half of the season before TE went down with the concussion?

Next season a west coast offense will be brought into Buffalo, we will run the ball down everyones throat, TE will stay healthy and have a very productive season.

Of course I'm being optomistic, but theres little doubt in my mind of just how good Trent Edwards is going to be. TE is just a pup from an experience standpoint playing QB for one of the youngest teams in the NFL.

DID you ever watch him in windy weather, snow, rain hed doesnt play that well. If he was to be a future hall of fame guy its going to be for a dome team or a warm weather team it WILL NOT BE FOR THE BILLS. This is also contignet on his ability to play 16 games a season which he looke like a 9-10 game guy the way he keeps getting hurt. <_<

You are to enomoured over the 5-1 that you dont see how bad he really his, 70 % of his passes go to the RB in the backfield. He barely throws to the 10 yard line and hardly ever can throw the deep ball. I dont understand your thought process but you are entitled to it I am just saying that the bills are still in need of a starting QB we dont have one yet.

Trent Edwards is a future hall of fame QB in my opinion. Did you even watch the first half of the season before TE went down with the concussion?

Because they beat

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 3-11

Jacksonville Jaguars 5-9

OAKLAND RAIDERS 3-11

St. Louis Rams 2-12

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 6-8

<_<<_<:lol::w00t::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

“I love him to death and love coming to work for him every day,” said Edwards. ”I’m just happy that these two years I’ve had in the league I’ve been able to have a boss like that.”

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like that Trent LOVES coming to work everyday. That's ridiculous. That's part of the reason Jauron sucks. He makes it all user friendly, minimal work, you know the deal, "the players wanna win for the coach". That's bullsh*t. I'm sick of it already, and I think Trent should either keep his mouth shut, or latter admit in interview that this was all a big PR scam. In my opinion I don't give a sh*t if Trent loves playing for Jauron. He sucks under Jauron. Hopefully they leave as a package and we bring in a real winner.

Yeah, because players on really good, talented, well-coached teams have always hated to go to work each day. That's why they were winners. They simply hated playing the game so much.

Makes sense to me.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, because players on really good, talented, well-coached teams have always hated to go to work each day. That's why they were winners. They simply hated playing the game so much.

Makes sense to me.

GO BILLS!!!

Players on MOST winning teams will tell you they HATE practice. They live to play the GAME on Sunday.

Players on MOST winning teams will tell you they HATE practice. They live to play the GAME on Sunday.

So then do MOST players on LOSING teams tell you they LOVE practice. The Iverson Theory of Preparation aside, EVERY team plays like it practices, whether they hate it or not.

Until I see an actual poll I'm not going to put any stock in your assertion that most players hate going to practice. Every player I've ever spoken to in person or heard quoted in papers regarding the subject said they would play the game for free that's how much they love it. While I realize that's just a platitude, the fact they play a child's game for a living is NOT lost on them and all the players I've known over the years can't believe they actually get paid to do it.

But if you can link me to a source that says most players on winning teams hate practice, I'll gladly accept your proposition. Until then, the NFL is like most other professions in that when things are going well you can't wait to get there. When things suck, it makes it a little harder to go in.

GO BILLS!!!

So then do MOST players on LOSING teams tell you they LOVE practice. The Iverson Theory of Preparation aside, EVERY team plays like it practices, whether they hate it or not.

Until I see an actual poll I'm not going to put any stock in your assertion that most players hate going to practice. Every player I've ever spoken to in person or heard quoted in papers regarding the subject said they would play the game for free that's how much they love it. While I realize that's just a platitude, the fact they play a child's game for a living is NOT lost on them and all the players I've known over the years can't believe they actually get paid to do it.

But if you can link me to a source that says most players on winning teams hate practice, I'll gladly accept your proposition. Until then, the NFL is like most other professions in that when things are going well you can't wait to get there. When things suck, it makes it a little harder to go in.

GO BILLS!!!

Players hate practice why do you need a link to prove do you not watch espn or read newspapers, magazines or pre-postgames where retired players said how much the hated practice but nothing compares to the game play of Sunday.

Guest dog14787
DID you ever watch him in windy weather, snow, rain hed doesnt play that well. If he was to be a future hall of fame guy its going to be for a dome team or a warm weather team it WILL NOT BE FOR THE BILLS. This is also contignet on his ability to play 16 games a season which he looke like a 9-10 game guy the way he keeps getting hurt. <_<

You are to enomoured over the 5-1 that you dont see how bad he really his, 70 % of his passes go to the RB in the backfield. He barely throws to the 10 yard line and hardly ever can throw the deep ball. I dont understand your thought process but you are entitled to it I am just saying that the bills are still in need of a starting QB we dont have one yet.

With all due respect I disagree,

Luckily I believe the HC and front office agree's with me and we won't be wasting high draft picks or blowing huge $$$ through FA to get a starting QB.

Sorry to bust your bubble ,but we are going to see TE around here for a long time so you might as well get used to it. <_<

I do however expect the Bills to pick up an older, experienced backup through FA, someone who knows the West coast offense well.

Players hate practice why do you need a link to prove do you not watch espn or read newspapers, magazines or pre-postgames where retired players said how much the hated practice but nothing compares to the game play of Sunday.

I'd rather rely on my own conversations over the years, thanks. Of course nothing compares to playing. That's what they're paid to do afterall. But to make a blanket statement that players on winning teams HATE practice is BS until I see a credible poll that suggests otherwise. Like I said, I'll take the personnal word of players both current and past over what some retired player says on ESPN in response to a question from an interviewer.

GO BILLS!!!

I'd rather rely on my own conversations over the years, thanks. Of course nothing compares to playing. That's what they're paid to do afterall. But to make a blanket statement that players on winning teams HATE practice is BS until I see a credible poll that suggests otherwise. Like I said, I'll take the personnal word of players both current and past over what some retired player says on ESPN in response to a question from an interviewer.

GO BILLS!!!

<_<

GO BILLS!!!

The players are PAID to PRACTICE. Most of the GOOD ones will tell you they would PLAY for FREE.

<_<

Nice response. It must be rather frustrating when one tries to make an unsubstantiated point in the face of a skeptic that bases his opinion of the matter on his own personal experience rather than rely on isolated interviews of retired players to claim that's the majority opinion of ever player who ever played the game.

All that head bashing's gonna give you a headache.

GO BILLS!!!