Stock Market

East Brady

Soooo whats the year ahead looking like for all the EXPERTS around here. Are we going up down left right , anyone making any money lately with all the crazy moves.

I'm currently holding positions in a couple of steel stocks and airlines , thinking about getting a little USO . I've had a couple spectacular swing trades the past month and yesterday I bought NG at the open and sold it by 11:30 which basically paid my xmas shopping. Volatility is my friend, what say you tools.

Soooo whats the year ahead looking like for all the EXPERTS around here. Are we going up down left right , anyone making any money lately with all the crazy moves.

I'm currently holding positions in a couple of steel stocks and airlines , thinking about getting a little USO . I've had a couple spectacular swing trades the past month and yesterday I bought NG at the open and sold it by 11:30 which basically paid my xmas shopping. Volatility is my friend, what say you tools.

I predict that the market will do whatever it wants to do, and I will make money off of it.

My guess is that at year end 09, Billy Basement will still be living in his Mom's, well.......you know.

Because no one wants to take a wild guess for the sake of your stupid thread, we get an FU?

Dwight Drane is the board prognosticator; get his read on things.

Does he have internet access in his bunker? What if he's been raptured, he won't be able to respond, then we'll never know.

Give us your predictions in advance boy wonder.

Well I can see that most have prob. taken it up the asss. this year and aren't talking.

F you guys.

If you have not discovered it yet, this is not a board for meaningfull discussion. You are lucky if you get one serious response on any topic before the thread degenerates.

If you have not discovered it yet, this is not a board for meaningfull discussion. You are lucky if you get one serious response on any topic before the thread degenerates.

Should he expect a meaningful discussion when in his opening post he refers to everyone as 'tools'? :thumbsup: