Anybody think we are going to get STOMPED this weekend

Plus it will be cold out. Maybe even a little of that scary white stuff in the air.

Is there any way we can relocate the practice bubble. Maybe Fed-Ex ground or possibly a helicopter with some strong cables could drop it on Invesco. It would definitely help ward off chilly weather. It's tough to win in this league, even tougher when you're chilly, just ask Dick - he'll tell you all about it.

Seriously though, with the ponies shooting for the playoffs, the Bills chances of victory look as good as Dick Jauron becoming a motivational speaker in his next career.

Denver is a very weird team. They can score like crazy, but Cutler also throws a lot of stupid passes to the wrong team and their defense cannot stop anyone most of the time.

I could see them stomping us, overwhelming us with points, but I could also see us handling them fairly easily. Mainly you just don't know what you're going to get out of either team.

Denver or Miami assuming that they make it will be terrible playoff teams. I look forward to betting against both big time. They are not really that much better than the Bills. They play in a crap division that they are struggling to win and have one of the worst defenses in football.

That said, I'm positive the Bills will find a way to blew it.

Denver or Miami assuming that they make it will be terrible playoff teams. I look forward to betting against both big time. They are not really that much better than the Bills. They play in a crap division that they are struggling to win and have one of the worst defenses in football.

That said, I'm positive the Bills will find a way to blew it.

WOW so we must be the crap on the bottom of thier shoes since MIAMI has beaten us twice, JETS have beaten us twice and I see no way that the PATS lose to us in the Finale but we can hold there since we are 0-5 in the CRAP division of teams that are all tied for 9-5 in the divison. :D

WOW so we must be the crap on the bottom of thier shoes since MIAMI has beaten us twice, JETS have beaten us twice and I see no way that the PATS lose to us in the Finale but we can hold there since we are 0-5 in the CRAP division of teams that are all tied for 9-5 in the divison. :D

Blah. The Bills suck but peopel are really that impressed by the Fins??? They have great coaching but they still are a very average football team. They will be exposeed once they paly good football teams (sounds familiar huh?).

Blah. The Bills suck but peopel are really that impressed by the Fins??? They have great coaching but they still are a very average football team. They will be exposeed once they paly good football teams (sounds familiar huh?).

Hey, I'd take a winning record and possible playoff appearance.

Who cares?

I do!!! I find it appalling that we start of 5-1 and could possible end up 1-9 that is pathetic considiering no significant injuries to the bunch that started 5-1 what happened and to think that no one is going to be held liable for it is appalling as well. :D:nana:

I do!!! I find it appalling that we start of 5-1 and could possible end up 1-9 that is pathetic considiering no significant injuries to the bunch that started 5-1 what happened and to think that no one is going to be held liable for it is appalling as well. :D:nana:

Given the weak schedule, they had very games. But Schobel, Edwards, Whitner, Butler, and Josh Reed aren't significat injuries? Again, they were easy gaems but those are still some big losses.