Now that we know that Jauron will be back next year...

Justice

Most Bills fans are livid over the fact that DJ will return next year as head coach of the Bills. The Bills FO will have a hard time selling their product to the fans of Buffalo unless something is done. They might fire a coordinator, fire someone in the personnel department or a combination of the two. I personally think the Bills will go out and spend some money on free agents this off season to appease the fan base. What do you think?

Most Bills fans are livid over the fact that DJ will return next year as head coach of the Bills. The Bills FO will have a hard time selling their product to the fans of Buffalo unless something is done. They might fire a coordinator, fire someone in the personnel department or a combination of the two. I personally think the Bills will go out and spend some money on free agents this off season to appease the fan base. What do you think?

I'm walking. Won't be attending another game with Jauron as HC.

Link?

I think when you assume Jauron will be be back next year, you make an..................................................................

Listen dude, I've been following the Bills long enough to know what RW is thinking. DJ WILL be here next year.

Listen dude, I've been following the Bills long enough to know what RW is thinking. DJ WILL be here next year.

No guarantees bro, lots of suites up for renewal. There are plenty of folks out there threatening their season tickets if this man coaches this team next year.

We may fall for it (the hype) every year but we aren't going to fall for another year of Dick Jauron.

No guarantees bro, lots of suites up for renewal. There are plenty of folks out there threatening their season tickets if this man coaches this team next year.

We may fall for it (the hype) every year but we aren't going to fall for another year of Dick Jauron.

I hope you're right.

if dick is back he won't fire anybody, thats not his style,the reason he was officially let go in chicago was b/c he wouldnt fire his OC John Shoop. Ralph needs to bite the bullet and fire jauron, a perfect replacement would be Shottenheimer, he'd give Marshawn the ball 25-30 times even when the defense knows its coming and it will still work.

I still cant believe jauron put the ball in the incompetent hands of jp vs our pro bowl RB, pure idiocy!

who the hell cares if he fires jauron? he's not capable of firing a competent replacement so what difference does it make?

he could hire Norv Turner.....-a different breed of stupid football coach--to drive us insane in a different manner

Don't assume he's back.

Maybe I'm just in denial, but I don't care what they tell me the contract costs, there is no way Ralph can bring him back next year. Again, maybe I'm just in denial.

First off He's not back until Ralph and Russ says so officially...There's a reason they have said nothing up to this point...You think they want to continue being asked about it? Secondly it's a PR nightmare for The Bills should they bring Ol' Dead Dick back...Season Ticket Sales will plummet...There is simply no selling a Team that went from 5-1 to 6-10 (yes I'm assuming they will lose out...The same assumtion Bills Fans will make about next Year) without a MAJOR change starting with the HC.

Sure they can make some nice moves in order to grab interest...But there is simply not enough make-up in the world to hide the ugly...That ugly is Dead Dick as an NFL HC...7 losing Seasons in 8 as a HC...A Team that regressed during the Season...Bad decision after bad decision...There is just nothing The Bills can do to sell a Jauron led Team...Ralph knows it, Russ knows it...Now lets see if they care... :wallbash:

Bill's season tickets were up this year based on optimistic speculation. My guess is next year those numbers will drop by at least 5000.....bad economy, bad team. Also, next year we are back to paying for both pre-season games here with 1 regular season game in Toronto.

I'll believe Jauron is back when I see it. I can't see Ralph keeping a coach who's had 1 winning record in 8 years, hasn't had a winning record in 3 years with the Bills, and who started the season 5-1 and then went 1-9, while box owners and season ticket holders threaten to not renew. Just because Jauron says the team hasn't told him he's not returning doesn't mean they won't soon after the Patriots have their way with the Bills.

Most Bills fans are livid over the fact that DJ will return next year as head coach of the Bills.

What do you think?

We know nothing. Some people will make up bull about it but that is all their posts are worth b.s. "Most fans are livid" is a subjective comment for fandom is like primaries - the most extreme voices are loudest.