Now that we know that Jauron will be back next year...

Justice

What if the Bills draft Alex Mack, sign Albert Haynesworth and TJ Housh, will you still feel the same way?

Dude, are you serious? Do you really think that the Bills can afford all of the above mentioned superstars? I am sorry, but you need to come back down to reality a little bit. I don't think they need more guys in the middle, Stroud, Williams, and Johnson did good. Evans, Reed, and Parrish are good receivers too. They need consistent play. I think they have the talent, they need the coaching. You aren't born with consistency, it is something that you learn. It is time for the "teacher" of the game to start teaching something other than mediocrity.

Dude, are you serious? Do you really think that the Bills can afford all of the above mentioned superstars? I am sorry, but you need to come back down to reality a little bit. I don't think they need more guys in the middle, Stroud, Williams, and Johnson did good. Evans, Reed, and Parrish are good receivers too. They need consistent play. I think they have the talent, they need the coaching. You aren't born with consistency, it is something that you learn. It is time for the "teacher" of the game to start teaching something other than mediocrity.

If Jauron is brought back, and given Ralph's statement that the team lacks talent, hell yes I expect the Bills to add a bunch of players in FA.

How about brushing the fans teeth with a crowbar! Appease the fans...please. With the garbage I have seen on this board over the past week, the fans should be looking to appease Ralph Wilson- he doesn't need Buffalo, Buffalo needs him.

Talk of him having dementia, being in diapers and LOW CLASS things of the sort. He deserves better than that type of IGNORANCE. He is guilty of interfering and mismanaging and micromanaging buy doesn't deserve the UNAPPRECIATIVE way he is treated by these so-called fans.

No, the Bills don't need to do anything in the name of appeasing fans- the ones that leave will be replaced by dozens more waiting to take the vacated tickets- either in Buffalo or elsewhere.

Will the Bills look to improve in the offseason, of course they will. Whoever that isn't enough for can go listen to Jerry Sullivan and Howard Simon, both of whom would have no credibility anywhere outside Buffalo.