(OT)Red Sox fans....ENJOY!

The Poojer

your team kicked some serious tail.  i will let you enjoy the moment for a while, then i will bring my yankee enthusiam!  great wins!

88953[/snapback]

I just needed to say it one more time before it cannot be used anymore. <_<

To all the classy Sox fans here on the board. Congrats. The Red Sox earned it and they deserve it.

Now...screw em :)

I'll say it too....I hate Boston, I hate the Sox, the Pats, the Celtics. Maybe its being from the city, maybe I've run into more than my share of obnoxious M@ssholes .....but anyway

CONGRATULATIONS on a great season and a dream ride through the playoffs! They deserve it.

Of course if you are a college student in Boston, I'd avoid the cops with the riot gear. <_<

They will not be chanting "2000". Does anyone seriously think that George Steinbrenner won't spend another $50-$80 million on players to make sure this doesn't happen again? This is the biggest free agency season in the history of baseball. The Yankees can reload in a hurry. Boston has 19 free agents and their owner said he was cutting the payroll from $154 million to $105 million. The Red Sox did have the 2nd highest payroll in baseball so it really isn't that much of a shock that they won. To me, it just adds another chapter to the history books. Only 115 days until Spring Training.

thanks! Great run! crazy!

I just needed to say it one more time before it cannot be used anymore.  <_<

To all the classy Sox fans here on the board.  Congrats.  The Red Sox earned it and they deserve it.

Now...screw em  :lol:

88956[/snapback]

The curse has been reversed.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: May the Yanks never buy another World Series!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

89055[/snapback]

But the Red Sox never bought a player either. Please.

Yankees are FAR from being angels Ill admit that, but cmon already

Brown to be a Brave with Steinbrenner paying his way???

I got NO problems with this.

Congrats BoSox fans. Total dominance...utter and complete in the WS.

Now let the season begin....this part is exciting for me as the postseason b/c this is when teams start to change and form.