Sarah Palin's Church...

Oh don't like being called a racist? Can't defend it no way? Can't excuse yourself for having an opinion that some people might not like. Lick my boots. Racist!!!!!!!!

You answered my question. You bring nothing to the table except for snide comments. Obviously too stupid to construct an argument.

Fair enough.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you are racist, and a Nazi. Period. End of conversation.

You're a racist and a Nazi and little penised and a dog humper and a chicken violator and a big wazoo and cootie carrier and a cabbage smeller and your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries and you like to massage donkeys in unspeakable places and you dream about an elephants trunk running across your taint and you wish Rosie O'Donnell would acknowledge your love letters and you have hemorrhoids on your tongue and you are hoping that George W. would acknowledge your love letters and wish Dick Cheney had molested you as a child and you have a cat named Shameful and lick salt licks in the forest and you have a vibrator that you use in your throat and you have a saddle to ride your Great Dane and you wish Anna Nicole Smith would acknowledge your love letters and your sister eats small rodents raw and a sad little gnat is your idol and you have a fruitcup every night after 10pm and your chicken hates you for it and you wish you were way better than fast food you wish you were Wendy and have glandular problem that affects your cerebellum and you use paper towels to squash the smell of your farts and you like chick flicks and a large cat crapped in your bed and you wish he'd do it again and you tried to deep fry a frozen turkey and you wish the Peter Pan guy would acknowledge your love letters and you get cramps every time Mr. T is on TV and you like Sex in the City re-runs and Judy Garland is your idol and you wish Liza Minelli would acknowledge your love letters and you've put a gerbil in unspeakable places more than once and you have Mr. Hat doll you always wear on your hand and you post your email address on the NAMBLA website and your ferret refuses to acknowledge your existence and you have no idea what antiestablishmentarianism is and you wish you did and you thought about getting a bunny but your mother wouldn't let you because she's a hamster and you bought your father some perfume but he won't use it because it clashes with elderberries and a monochrome laser is your best friend and you wish Bob Hope was dead and you watch football only because you fantasize about the referees and you think beer hats aren't a disgrace to humanity and cattle fart in your direction every time you pass a farm and you can't even read all of this stuff without taking five twenty minute breaks. :thumbsup:

You're a racist and a Nazi and little penised and a dog humper and a chicken violator and a big wazoo and cootie carrier and a cabbage smeller and your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries and you like to massage donkeys in unspeakable places and you dream about an elephants trunk running across your taint and you wish Rosie O'Donnell would acknowledge your love letters and you have hemorrhoids on your tongue and you are hoping that George W. would acknowledge your love letters and wish Dick Cheney had molested you as a child and you have a cat named Shameful and lick salt licks in the forest and you have a vibrator that you use in your throat and you have a saddle to ride your Great Dane and you wish Anna Nicole Smith would acknowledge your love letters and your sister eats small rodents raw and a sad little gnat is your idol and you have a fruitcup every night after 10pm and your chicken hates you for it and you wish you were way better than fast food you wish you were Wendy and have glandular problem that affects your cerebellum and you use paper towels to squash the smell of your farts and you like chick flicks and a large cat crapped in your bed and you wish he'd do it again and you tried to deep fry a frozen turkey and you wish the Peter Pan guy would acknowledge your love letters and you get cramps every time Mr. T is on TV and you like Sex in the City re-runs and Judy Garland is your idol and you wish Liza Minelli would acknowledge your love letters and you've put a gerbil in unspeakable places more than once and you have Mr. Hat doll you always wear on your hand and you post your email address on the NAMBLA website and your ferret refuses to acknowledge your existence and you have no idea what antiestablishmentarianism is and you wish you did and you thought about getting a bunny but your mother wouldn't let you because she's a hamster and you bought your father some perfume but he won't use it because it clashes with elderberries and a monochrome laser is your best friend and you wish Bob Hope was dead and you watch football only because you fantasize about the referees and you think beer hats aren't a disgrace to humanity and cattle fart in your direction every time you pass a farm and you can't even read all of this stuff without taking five twenty minute breaks. :thumbsup:

Won't even try to top that. But you are still a racist

That medical marijuana must be some serious stuff.

Remarkable ignorance about Alaska. That explains a LOT of the remarks I heard during the election.

I didn't say Alaska.

I said a town of 9,000 people. A million-dollar loss. and the building's repairable, means it was worth much more and 9,000 is a SMALL TOWN. I find it amazing that a small town like that - ANYWHERE - could have that kind of money. It's probably not the only church in town either.

I accept your apology for jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

I didn't say Alaska.

I said a town of 9,000 people. A million-dollar loss. and the building's repairable, means it was worth much more and 9,000 is a SMALL TOWN. I find it amazing that a small town like that - ANYWHERE - could have that kind of money. It's probably not the only church in town either.

Where do you live, Alabama? My cracker-box house has $375000 replacement insurance-now picture a church capable of holding 1000 people.Gezz

Where do you live, Alabama? My cracker-box house has $375000 replacement insurance-now picture a church capable of holding 1000 people.Gezz

I am from the Northeast originally. And in my town of 46,000 there was not a single church that could hold 1,000 people.

I used to think $1m was a lot of money. Guess not. Particularly in Alaska where everyone must be rich. Probably because they get all that free welfare money and don't pay taxes.

I didn't say Alaska.

Vatican City has a population of 800. I wonder what the damages would be if one of their churches burnt down. :wallbash:

You're a racist and a Nazi and little penised and a dog humper and a chicken violator and a big wazoo and cootie carrier and a cabbage smeller and your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries and you like to massage donkeys in unspeakable places and you dream about an elephants trunk running across your taint and you wish Rosie O'Donnell would acknowledge your love letters and you have hemorrhoids on your tongue and you are hoping that George W. would acknowledge your love letters and wish Dick Cheney had molested you as a child and you have a cat named Shameful and lick salt licks in the forest and you have a vibrator that you use in your throat and you have a saddle to ride your Great Dane and you wish Anna Nicole Smith would acknowledge your love letters and your sister eats small rodents raw and a sad little gnat is your idol and you have a fruitcup every night after 10pm and your chicken hates you for it and you wish you were way better than fast food you wish you were Wendy and have glandular problem that affects your cerebellum and you use paper towels to squash the smell of your farts and you like chick flicks and a large cat crapped in your bed and you wish he'd do it again and you tried to deep fry a frozen turkey and you wish the Peter Pan guy would acknowledge your love letters and you get cramps every time Mr. T is on TV and you like Sex in the City re-runs and Judy Garland is your idol and you wish Liza Minelli would acknowledge your love letters and you've put a gerbil in unspeakable places more than once and you have Mr. Hat doll you always wear on your hand and you post your email address on the NAMBLA website and your ferret refuses to acknowledge your existence and you have no idea what antiestablishmentarianism is and you wish you did and you thought about getting a bunny but your mother wouldn't let you because she's a hamster and you bought your father some perfume but he won't use it because it clashes with elderberries and a monochrome laser is your best friend and you wish Bob Hope was dead and you watch football only because you fantasize about the referees and you think beer hats aren't a disgrace to humanity and cattle fart in your direction every time you pass a farm and you can't even read all of this stuff without taking five twenty minute breaks. :wallbash:

Bob Hope is dead.

And leave his ferret out of this.

I am from the Northeast originally. And in my town of 46,000 there was not a single church that could hold 1,000 people.

I used to think $1m was a lot of money. Guess not. Particularly in Alaska where everyone must be rich. Probably because they get all that free welfare money and don't pay taxes.

That "welfare money" and no taxes comes from royalties on oil production-in other words the"redistribution of wealth" your kind is so found of. Would you prefer that British petroleum[bP] kept every dime they make extracting US oil? Oh I suppose the state could tax us and spend the royalties on gay parades-which I am sure you would approve of.