Sarah Palin's Church...

Link to Washington Post Article

We don't know for certain if it's linked to the hatred some have for Sarah Palin. But, I would bet on it, if I were a betting man.

I don't care how anyone may feel about her personally. There is dissent, and there is destruction.

Decent people don't burn down churches. Period. End of discussion. :unsure: :unsure:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. Unbelievable. Unacceptable. But it's not the south, she's not black, and no one died. Probably the last we'll hear about it.

Flying your racist colors high, this Sunday morning. You must be a very proud Christian. That Mike posted a story from the Washington Post, suggests that it IS getting press. Of course, recognizing that fact would have gotten in the way of your racist comment, so what the hell, right?

As for the church, it is horrible when any house of worship is destroyed, IMO. It will be interesting to see who is behind the vandalism.

Flying your racist colors high, this Sunday morning. You must be a very proud Christian. That Mike posted a story from the Washington Post, suggests that it IS getting press. Of course, recognizing that fact would have gotten in the way of your racist comment, so what the hell, right?

As for the church, it is horrible when any house of worship is destroyed, IMO. It will be interesting to see who is behind the vandalism.

Racist? Dude, you don't know me. I drive slow.

Link to Washington Post Article

We don't know for certain if it's linked to the hatred some have for Sarah Palin. But, I would bet on it, if I were a betting man.

I don't care how anyone may feel about her personally. There is dissent, and there is destruction.

Decent people don't burn down churches. Period. End of discussion. :unsure: :unsure:

There are crazy people everywhere and on both sides of the political divide. Who knows who did this. Maybe it was a Democrat, maybe it was someone that doesn't like her ties to secessionism.

I'd call you a bigot, but the only thing big about you, seems to be your hate.

Screw you. Call me names if you want. You are still a fool. My gripe is with, and has always been, with media coverage. Trust me, this story has no legs. No one is going to care about an Alaska church that gets torched. Especially one connected to Sara Palin. I guarantee it.

Screw you. Call me names if you want. You are still a fool. My gripe is with, and has always been, with media coverage. Trust me, this story has no legs. No one is going to care about an Alaska church that gets torched. Especially one connected to Sara Palin. I guarantee it.

Man, are you stupid.

I'll bet you $5 the liberal Washington Post covers it!

And who else? The Washington Post is one of the best journalism publications out there.

Yahoo has it as a top story right now

• Bush makes surprise farewell Iraq visit to close out presidency

• British PM blames Pakistan-based militants for Mumbai attacks

• Global economic woes pose risks, unexpected U.S. opportunities

• Nearly 800,000 lose power in ice-ravaged NortheastPhotos

• OPEC to cut oil output this week in attempt to halt price slide

Palin's home church in Alaska severely damaged by arson

• Police officer delivers baby on side of road in New York

• NFL · NCAA Football · NBA · NCAA Hoops · NHL · Soccer

yahoo.com

Yeah I'm just a stupid bigot racist..... that knows this story is going nowhere.

This story is all over the news, on every station that I have turned on, as well as The Washington Post, The New York Times, The LA Times, CNN.com, and MSNBC.com. I stopped looking after every single one of these news outlets had, at the very least, a link to this story on their front page.

What, again, is your problem?

This story is all over the news, on every station that I have turned on, as well as The Washington Post, The New York Times, The LA Times, CNN.com, and MSNBC.com. I stopped looking after every single one of these news outlets had, at the very least, a link to this story on their front page.

What, again, is your problem?

Been watching CNN headline news all morning. Nothing. But, I'm willing to stand corrected.