Sarah Palin's Church...

Comparing Wasilla to Vatican City eh? I want what you're smoking.

You make a great lefty. Gullible as hell.

But my point is you have no idea the number and value of the religious artifacts in that church. Any idea what some church stained glass is worth?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from the Northeast originally. And in my town of 46,000 there was not a single church that could hold 1,000 people.

I used to think $1m was a lot of money. Guess not. Particularly in Alaska where everyone must be rich. Probably because they get all that free welfare money and don't pay taxes.

Odds are in your town of 46k in the Northeast there were a greater number of smaller churches, though. According to the Yellow Pages, there are two non-denominational bible churches in the greater Anchorage area, and the Wasilla bible church is by FAR the larger (the Baxter Bible Church looks like it's somebody's living room). It doesn't just serve Wasilla...it probably draws people in from 50 miles away, including Anchorage.

Odds are in your town of 46k in the Northeast there were a greater number of smaller churches, though. According to the Yellow Pages, there are two non-denominational bible churches in the greater Anchorage area, and the Wasilla bible church is by FAR the larger (the Baxter Bible Church looks like it's somebody's living room). It doesn't just serve Wasilla...it probably draws people in from 50 miles away, including Anchorage.

Thank you-I was going to say Orchard park is too small for a NFL team but you made my point.

Debbie lives in Washngton State, her garage is probably >1 M. Prices in Alaska are higher for everything.

Palin's church probably draws for several hundred miles. Some high schools have to make overnight trips to play each other.

Remember, If Juneau was put near Florida, the Aleutians extend to California and Point Barrow is up near North Dakota. The state is HUGE.

Devoid of comebacks Debbie, calling me a pedophile?

Where does all that hatred come from?

Please get help for that BDS which has mutated to PMS (Palin Mania Syndrome).

Thank you-I was going to say Orchard park is too small for a NFL team but you made my point.

I'm not from Orchard Park.

Whatever, I keep forgetting that the lobomized wingnuts like to throw all their money into these megachurches that are more often than not run by perverts and thieves. I guess they aren't any smarter in Alaska than they are in Alabama. Maybe they have more teeth up there, what from chewing all that whale blubber and sh--.

Debbie lives in Washngton State, her garage is probably >1 M. Prices in Alaska are higher for everything.

Palin's church probably draws for several hundred miles. Some high schools have to make overnight trips to play each other.

Remember, If Juneau was put near Florida, the Aleutians extend to California and Point Barrow is up near North Dakota. The state is HUGE.

No, I always ahve a comeback. But I learned to love FREE SPEECH which means I can say whatever I want to.

Palin is yesterday's news.

Pedophilia however is not. Some would say that your Kool Aid avatar is a dead giveaway, as you try to lure unsuspecting children into your evil clutches. Who are those "some"? I don't have to answer that. It's FREE SPEECH. I learned about FREE SPEECH from watching Fox News.

I will quit making supid lower 48 remarks on this post. Nice to know someone outside has a brain.

Whatever, I keep forgetting that the lobomized wingnuts like to throw all their money into these megachurches that are more often than not run by perverts and thieves. I guess they aren't any smarter in Alaska than they are in Alabama. Maybe they have more teeth up there, what from chewing all that whale blubber and sh--.

Does the warden know you escaped from the asylum? How long have you been off the reservation? Please, do everyone a favor and seek professional help and restart your medication! You seem to be an incredibly disturbed person.

Please tell us that you aren't around young children...

Does the warden know you escaped from the asylum? How long have you been off the reservation? Please, do everyone a favor and seek professional help and restart your medication! You seem to be an incredibly disturbed person.

Please tell us that you aren't around young children...

No, don't confuse me with Wacka. Wacka is the pedophile. I am perfectly safe around small children.

Do you have a problem with Indians? Ah just what we need, another PPP racist.

No, don't confuse me with Wacka. Wacka is the pedophile. I am perfectly safe around small children.

Do you have a problem with Indians? Ah just what we need, another PPP racist.

Up to this point, Wacka doesn't seem to have the type of anti-social disorder you display in your postings. Seriously though, how old are you? What type of medication do you normally take? Because it either isn't working or you need to up the dosage.

Were you molested as a child? You seem to be mad at the world? Are you married? Having spousal trouble?

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on television, but anyone reading here can tell that something isn't right in your life that causes you to post the things you do here.

Up to this point, Wacka doesn't seem to have the type of anti-social disorder you display in your postings. Seriously though, how old are you? What type of medication do you normally take? Because it either isn't working or you need to up the dosage.

Were you molested as a child? You seem to be mad at the world? Are you married? Having spousal trouble?

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on television, but anyone reading here can tell that something isn't right in your life that causes you to post the things you do here.

Sure thing:

Jarheads

Wackos

Bombed

etc

Funny thing that you don't seem to look at the lies, accusations, drivel and other outrageously vile and nasty stuff posted by the right. I have just thrown in the towel and decided that if you can't beat em, join em.

However it seems like the double standard is alive and well ... because while it's A-OK for the knuckle draggers to be profane, obscene and purely stupid, when someone else responds in kind...

You can't handle it.

Free speech is so liberating. I don't know why you wingnuts who so revel in it, would try to deny others the same pleasure?

??? problem with natives? Or as you would call them " Indians" Look at yourself before you throw bricks.

Oh, gee. Looks like I started yet another little tiff around here. :doh:

One million dollars is NOT a lot for a church. My church put on an addition three years ago. It cost $470,000.00 and that was the lowest bid. The church raised almost $600,000.00 to build the addition, which consists of a gym, a kitchen, and sorely needed classroom and restroom space. It doubled the size of the church.

The mortgage on the older building was retired with the difference. Total current value of the church building, which is approximately 40,000 square feet: $1.3 million.

That's for a church that doesn't have many expensive furnishings, so like I said, it is perfectly plausible that a church could sustain one million dollars worth of damage in a fire. And my church seats only 600.

Funny thing that you don't seem to look at the lies, accusations, drivel and other outrageously vile and nasty stuff posted by the right. I have just thrown in the towel and decided that if you can't beat em, join em.

How about some examples?

You should be ecstatic and all sweetness and light today because the messiah was offically crowned today. What's the problem honey?