Crowell

Biggwigg

I feel the same about Crowell, he isn't bad.. I hate to say it but it appears the Bills treat white players; Schobel, Kelsey, etc. different than Black players like Crowell, Peters , Greer, etc.. McGee is an exception. I wish it wasn't true .

So I guess when they resigned Parrish to an extension and traded for Stroud not to mention signed Mitchell, Dockery and Walker they must have done so to hide their racist tendencies. Must have done the same when they drafted the all white team of McKelvin and Hardy. Come on ... not saying that there is a lack of race issues in our society but you do not have any evidence that there is one within the Bills organization. This team has enough problems without creating one that does not exist.

When healthy Crowell is our best LB. Would he have made a difference this season?

I think it was a mistake to put him on IR. We should resign him at a reasonable price.

does Crowell play offense or making coaching decisions?

the bills are not racist. they ARE incompetant. big difference

Everyone forgets that the Bills traded for Marcus Stroud who other than the Seattle game has been a complete non-factor.

Frigging racists must have just traded for Stroud to cover up their racism.

Everyone forgets that the Bills traded for Marcus Stroud who other than the Seattle game has been a complete non-factor.

Frigging racists must have just traded for Stroud to cover up their racism.

Are you f*cking kidding me? Let me guess, you're one of those people that defines "impact" as "getting sacks" for defensive linemen. He forces double teams on almost every single play and completely opens opportunities up for Kelsay, Denney, and Williams. It's not his fault that they don't capitalize. Give me a break, Stroud has been awesome.

My guess is that the only time Crowell will step foot in Buffalo again is if his new team has an away game at the Ralph. The guy is probably on a beach somewhere right now sippin' Mai Tai's and Mojitos

I know that it is fashionable to bad mouth the Bills FO and assume not only that every decision they make is bad but also that the players they cut are secretly superstars, but just for a moment consider that Crowell is a moderately talented player who just underwent major surgery, and is probably right now wondering if he is ever going to earn another dollar playing football.

Are you f*cking kidding me? Let me guess, you're one of those people that defines "impact" as "getting sacks" for defensive linemen. He forces double teams on almost every single play and completely opens opportunities up for Kelsay, Denney, and Williams. It's not his fault that they don't capitalize. Give me a break, Stroud has been awesome.

Wow, the profanity wasn't necessary.

Fact is that this defensive line sucks and if the DE's aren't capitalizing on these "opportunities" that you speak of then maybe these "opportunities" aren't actually there.

This line looks no different than in years past, the addition of Marcus Stroud has not improved them as a unit.

Wow, the profanity wasn't necessary.

Fact is that this defensive line sucks and if the DE's aren't capitalizing on these "opportunities" that you speak of then maybe these "opportunities" aren't actually there.

This line looks no different than in years past, the addition of Marcus Stroud has not improved them as a unit.

Sorry about the profanity. In my opinion the opportunities have been there. Our DE's have consistently had one man to beat (a luxury Schobel hasn't had the past couple years), and they just can't beat them. Denney and Kelsay can never beat an OT and they can only rarely beat a TE. That's not Stroud's fault. Meanwhile, he's dealing with both the center and right guard and still mananges to be a beast in run stuffing. I think he's been great.

I think it was a mistake to put him on IR.

We should re-sign him at a reasonable price.

Yeah, a knee-jerk reaction made by a coach with the reflexes of a sloth. HTF did that happen anyway.

Regarding next season...even if the Bills were interested it's got to be a two way street, no? Why would Crowell entertain offers from Buffalo? That bridge has been burned.

:unsure::P:lol:

Yeah, the best player on the Bills has been a total non-factor.

:unsure:

And your whining about profanity is hysterically ironic when you yourself have dropped multiple f-bombs just this morning.

Sorry about the profanity. In my opinion the opportunities have been there. Our DE's have consistently had one man to beat (a luxury Schobel hasn't had the past couple years), and they just can't beat them. Denney and Kelsay can never beat an OT and they can only rarely beat a TE. That's not Stroud's fault. Meanwhile, he's dealing with both the center and right guard and still mananges to be a beast in run stuffing. I think he's been great.

I am probably too harsh on Stroud, I guess I was ecstatic when he was traded for because like others I was convinced that he would be the final ingredient to build an amazing line. While the line has improved it's run stopping abilities they still get gashed from time to time and have no pass rush but that isn't his fault.

As for the DE's I hope you would agree that they have been nothing short of horrendous. I think the Bills are the only team that utilizes the "sprint 30 yards downfield and work backwards" approach to rushing the passer. I think that even I could get a coverage sack every now and then using this method.