chances of Bills winning this week

dave mcbride

I'd put it at close to 0%. The Jets are desperate, basically healthy, more motivated, at home, and more talented. They also have a dominant NT.

As close to zero as you can get without actually reaching zero...for the reasons you've mentioned and a few others.

I never pick against them in the TBD pool cause it's just for fun. This week the jests get the checkmark.

I'd put it at close to 0%. The Jets are desperate, basically healthy, more motivated, at home, and more talented. They also have a dominant NT.

Jenkins has been hurt this week, so it's possible that if we can get a run game going early, we'll have a chance. That's assuming that we don't give up on the run like we have all season.

Hip - Limited practice. Questionable for Week 15 vs. Buffalo

(Updated - 12/11/08)

I still think that the Jets are the most likely team to implode going into the last few games with Favre at the helm. Plus, as bad as we've been this year, it's still a divisional game, so anything goes.

The Bills always seem to do the unexpected. So, I guess they could win this week with the pressure of making the playoffs over, but I'd peg that at less than 10 percent...

After Ralph said they had no talent. I think they will play with alot passion and win this week.

After that, who knows.

50/50 there are only two teams playing now if we want to talk odds of them winning 1:2 or hopes of them winnning slim to none. It is unlikely they will win Jets are playinf ro survival at home and the Bills are playing for....________? I dont know what. <_<

Given the psychotic nature of the Bills, since their season is down the tubes and the Jets are favored by 7 or so, they will probably win and us idiots (me) will be idiotic enough to think those idiots have turned their idiotic selves around and have some idiotic hope that they're not going to play like idiots any more.

Given the psychotic nature of the Bills, since their season is down the tubes and the Jets are favored by 7 or so, they will probably win and us idiots (me) will be idiotic enough to think those idiots have turned their idiotic selves around and have some idiotic hope that they're not going to play like idiots any more.

that's an idiotic thing to say. Then we'll take the idiocy into the idiotic off season and gotdammit next year is THE year!!!!!

Dave, I had to double check. Didn't you post the exact same thing in December 2003?

It is truly scary how close these two seasons have been.

Ah yes, the 2003 game at the Swamp. I remember attending that debacle. I think that was the game Nate gave Coles a seven yard cushion all the way into the end zone for a TD. Gee I really miss him.

In the numerous games attended in that Stadium, I'm sad to say the highlight was that freezing cold day in 2001; the 3-13 Bills, actually playing like they cared about winning the game.

Ah yes, the 2003 game at the Swamp. I remember attending that debacle. I think that was the game Nate gave Coles a seven yard cushion all the way into the end zone for a TD. Gee I really miss him.

In the numerous games attended in that Stadium, I'm sad to say the highlight was that freezing cold day in 2001; the 3-13 Bills, actually playing like they cared about winning the game.

Vinnie dumping off to Martin in the middle of the field with no timeouts ...