Poz,Whitner,Lynch

thewildrabbit

I love how people that get any little speck of a thought in their head and go off on a tangent criticizing the few bright spots on the team and get other morons to agree with them and their retarded ideas. Leave the 1/2 way decent players alone and focus on the real problems with the current team. Leave the Poz, Whitner, Lynch alone willyas!

Ive heard from several NFL *commentators* that the Bills have some really good talent on offense and can't figure out how to utilize it. Why not complain about the SIX points scored in the last two games, it means the offense has the major problems right now and not the defense. Specifically the running game,or should I say the lack of a running game.

A power running game would help this team so much!!!! It would help the QB because they would rely on him to hand it off in play action plays and keep the opposing defense guessing whether it is a passing play or running play! The offense could pick and choose when the QB throws instead of the shotgun every play and showing the opposing defense its a passing play or a draw out of the shotgun,which BTW that draw really failed against the Dolphins. It would help the defense because the offense could eat up the clock and keep the D fresh and on the sidelines.

Don't tell me this team can't run the ball because they don't even try to focus on running the ball. Marshawn Lynch had a "hot" hand against the 49ers running the ball,16 rushes for 134 yards and touched the ball once in the 4th QTR!!! they stopped using him when they needed him most, WHY??? I'll tell you why, its the :censored: play caller!!!

Fred Jackson is a play maker for the Bills and he hardly touched the ball this past game,not using one of your best players makes no sense.

It almost impossible to field a decent defense when the offense goes three and out all game,and when they do get a drive that gets them into scoring position what do they do? Call a freaking pass play... putting all the responsibility to win the game on the BACKUP QB!

This current offensive coordinator is the biggest moron the bills have had in years. He thinks he has Drew Brees as his QB and constantly calls shotgun passing plays. Instead of realizing his play calling should be restricted to mostly running plays because he has a back up QB on the field who hasn't had much playing experience this year.

The owner says its lack of talent... I say that is BS , its the lack of brains by this coaching staff.

The Bills offensive play caller =Turk"shotgun" Schonert, and he is a :censored: and Dick Jauron is a :censored: for hiring and supporting that :censored:

* fixed, contaminators. I suppose it went over some 0:)

I love how people that get any little speck of a thought in their head and go off on a tangent criticizing the few bright spots on the team and get other morons to agree with them and their retarded ideas. Leave the 1/2 way decent players alone and focus on the real problems with the current team. Leave the Poz, Whitner, Lynch alone willyas!

Ive heard from several NFL contaminators that the Bills have some really good talent on offense and can't figure out how to utilize it. Why not complain about the SIX points scored in the last two games, it means the offense has the major problems right now and not the defense. Specifically the running game,or should I say the lack of a running game.

A power running game would help this team so much!!!! It would help the QB because they would rely on him to hand it off in play action plays and keep the opposing defense guessing whether it is a passing play or running play! The offense could pick and choose when the QB throws instead of the shotgun every play and showing the opposing defense its a passing play or a draw out of the shotgun,which BTW that draw really failed against the Dolphins. It would help the defense because the offense could eat up the clock and keep the D fresh and on the sidelines.

Don't tell me this team can't run the ball because they don't even try to focus on running the ball. Marshawn Lynch had a "hot" hand against the 49ers running the ball,16 rushes for 134 yards and touched the ball once in the 4th QTR!!! they stopped using him when they needed him most, WHY??? I'll tell you why, its the :censored: play caller!!!

Fred Jackson is a play maker for the Bills and he hardly touched the ball this past game,not using one of your best players makes no sense.

It almost impossible to field a decent defense when the offense goes three and out all game,and when they do get a drive that gets them into scoring position what do they do? Call a freaking pass play... putting all the responsibility to win the game on the BACKUP QB!

This current offensive coordinator is the biggest moron the bills have had in years. He thinks he has Drew Brees as his QB and constantly calls shotgun passing plays. Instead of realizing his play calling should be restricted to mostly running plays because he has a back up QB on the field who hasn't had much playing experience this year.

The owner says its lack of talent... I say that is BS , its the lack of brains by this coaching staff.

The Bills offensive play caller =Turk"shotgun" Schonert, and he is a :censored: and Dick Jauron is a :censored: for hiring and supporting that :censored:

I agree totally... The defense especially has done it's job the last 2 weeks. Holding teams to 13 & 16 points should result in wins not losses...

have you people forgotten the horrible offenses we have had the past couple of years, turk is a rookie OC and has done a pretty good job, he has made some big errors, he is not the problem, the HC needs to put fire into the players everyweek and that is not happening, good guy, but we need a better HC (one with passion)

I agree totally... The defense especially has done it's job the last 2 weeks. Holding teams to 13 & 16 points should result in wins not losses...

Everyone is fair game when you skid like this team has. of the 3 named in the thread title Poz deserves the lion's share of the criticism. Did you watch the Monday night game? In consecutive plays I saw Beason (in his second year) do two things that I can't remember from Poz. Defending their goal line on play #1 Beason met the Tampa ball carrier in the hole and stopped him dead. On the next play he did a great job on pass defense blanketing his man and breaking up a pass in the EZ. Sorry, but I can't remember a similar sequence from Poz. To me he appears to get pushed around too much...or he tries to run around blocks taking himself out of plays.

Lynch runs hard every time. Not always smart, but hard. He had a couple drops Sunday which make you pull your hair out, but, everyone has an off day.

Whitner? I'll give him a pass due to injury.

Ive heard from several NFL contaminators that the Bills have some really good talent on offense and can't figure out how to utilize it. Why not complain about the SIX points scored in the last two games, it means the offense has the major problems right now and not the defense. Specifically the running game,or should I say the lack of a running game.

I like POZ Whitner and certainly LOVE LYNCH he is a much better back tha MCGAHEE and he plays with fire on every play of every down it would help him a lot if we had a center or a passing game. 0:)

Everyone is fair game when you skid like this team has. of the 3 named in the thread title Poz deserves the lion's share of the criticism. Did you watch the Monday night game? In consecutive plays I saw Beason (in his second year) do two things that I can't remember from Poz. Defending their goal line on play #1 Beason met the Tampa ball carrier in the hole and stopped him dead. On the next play he did a great job on pass defense blanketing his man and breaking up a pass in the EZ. Sorry, but I can't remember a similar sequence from Poz. To me he appears to get pushed around too much...or he tries to run around blocks taking himself out of plays.

Lynch runs hard every time. Not always smart, but hard. He had a couple drops Sunday which make you pull your hair out, but, everyone has an off day.

Whitner? I'll give him a pass due to injury.

Beason has really good number, but played all of last season. Poz only played 3 games in his rookie year. I haven't seen or heard Poz's name enough this year to make me think he's going to be an all star, but essentially this is his first full season and I will give him the benefit of the doubt. that being said, he hasn't played horribly either.

As far as Lynch, he does run hard. I think he does miss holes though. Now the holes are small, but he has to hit those instead of bouncing everything outside. He is still one of the brighter spots on this team and a player the Bills can build around.

Poz is a great player and all but.....dude looks like he has bricks tied to his feet trying to run someone down, his coverage skills are very poor. Toughness wise, hes very tough.

Whitner, I thought he was suppose to be like Dawkins on defense? So far, he sucks as well....but I do understand no pass pressure can hamper both LB's & CB's so I will cut some slack with Whitner & Poz......

Lynch on the other hand, runs harder then anyone ive seen run, but man.........catch the damn ball stone hands....he's dropped some passes that could have kept drives going.....

Poz needs to go because he's not playing like Lawrence Taylor. Whitner needs to go because he's not playing like Ronnie Lott. Lynch needs to go because he's not playing like Thurmanator. La la la la la...look at me, I'm a TBD poster posting on both internets. I don't care about team continuity. I have the attention span of a 6 year old.

have you people forgotten the horrible offenses we have had the past couple of years, turk is a rookie OC and has done a pretty good job, he has made some big errors, he is not the problem, the HC needs to put fire into the players everyweek and that is not happening, good guy, but we need a better HC (one with passion)

Turk "shotgun" Schonert is a rookie for certain! But sorry, that doesn't give the guy a pass on all the stupid plays he has called this year.

Like he called shotgun on 3rd and ONE 3 times in that New England game,So the next play was a punt. THREE drives killed by stupid play calling.The one time he called a run on third and one it went for a first down.

The guy has neglected the running game all year in favor of trying to make the QB win games.

As soon as the Bills get behind in a game even as little as 3 points out comes the shotgun play and constant throwing.

What you don't get is .... It is the play callers fault for ignoring Lynch in the 4th QTR of that 49er game and placing the entire teams fortunes on a back up QB.He is so busy forcing the backup QB make plays that he neglects the real stars on the team in Marshawn Lynch and Fred jackson.

What makes you think he will get better,he has gotten worse the last few games. :)

Turk "shotgun" Schonert is a rookie for certain! But sorry, that doesn't give the guy a pass on all the stupid plays he has called this year.

Why doesn't it? Sometimes you learn from your mistakes.

Perhaps the downswing this year and criticism of the staff will only make Turk better.

This is the one thing I worry about with firing Jauron--cleaning house and getting rid of a promising OC prospect.

Why doesn't it? Sometimes you learn from your mistakes.

Perhaps the downswing this year and criticism of the staff will only make Turk better.

This is the one thing I worry about with firing Jauron--cleaning house and getting rid of a promising OC prospect.

He is not promising in my view! He has 10 years of being a back up QB in the NFL, He has 10 years of being an assistant coach in the NFL. He has been on two super bowl teams.

Why doesn't he get that in order to win you can't force a young QB into constant passing situations!!! Why doesn't he get that running the ball will win games? Sorry, but if he doesn't understand these simple facts by now he never will.

Jauron is a complete Idiot for hiring him and will lose his job for it!

The Bills need to scrap the passing game except for play action passes! That and pass only in third and long situations and perhaps they might have a better chance to win. Relying on JP to win games is simply stupid.

He is not promising in my view! He has 10 years of being a back up QB in the NFL, He has 10 years of being an assistant coach in the NFL. He has been on two super bowl teams.

your reasoning is very flawed, the best coaches ever where back ups or did not even play!, according to your reasoning Joe Montana should be the coach, why do you think he is not?

your reasoning is very flawed, the best coaches ever where back ups or did not even play!, according to your reasoning Joe Montana should be the coach, why do you think he is not?

Joe Montana is wealthy enough so that he can do whatever he chooses to do. I'm fairly certain if he chose to be an NFL coach he would be one.

Instead =Montana resides in Lafayette, CA. He now owns horses and produces wine under the label Montagia.

I don't see how my reasoning is flawed. If someone is involved with something for 20 years you would think they would understand on how to best succeed with whatever it is they are doing.

Schonert doesn't get that you can't win games with a back up QB slinging the ball all over the place, this is especially perplexing considering the bills have two really good running backs and could easily win games with a diverse ground game.

i am big on donte and lynch, but i think poz isn't very good.

he might improve a bunch next year, but i don't think he has the speed, explosion, and hard hitting he did prior to his big injury at penn st. that other injury last year really hurt him keeping off the pitch when he needed to make up for lost time.

Ive heard from several NFL *commentators* that the Bills have some really good talent on offense and can't figure out how to utilize it. Why not complain about the SIX points scored in the last two games, it means the offense has the major problems right now and not the defense. Specifically the running game,or should I say the lack of a running game.

Don't tell me this team can't run the ball because they don't even try to focus on running the ball. Marshawn Lynch had a "hot" hand against the 49ers running the ball,16 rushes for 134 yards and touched the ball once in the 4th QTR!!! they stopped using him when they needed him most, WHY??? I'll tell you why, its the <_< play caller!!!

The Bills offensive play caller =Turk"shotgun" Schonert, and he is a :worthy: and Dick Jauron is a :thumbsup: for hiring and supporting that :lol:

* fixed, contaminators. I suppose it went over some :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Dead Dick and His Traveling Band of Zombies...

Where good NFL Football comes to die... :lol: