Bills won't win another game this year

gcb34

The next three teams all have winning records and that means that the Bills don't have a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Jets 8-5, Broncos 8-5, and Patriots 8-5.

These three teams have more wins then all the teams the bills beat combined.

How can you go from 5-1 to the mess we are in now? I can't blame Wilson. I blame Jauron and the coaching staff. Not having this team prepared. Jauron needs to go NOW!!!!

The next three teams all have winning records and that means that the Bills don't have a snowballs chance in hell to win.

How can you go from 5-1 to the mess we are in now? I can't blame Wilson. I blame Jauron and the coaching staff. Not having this team prepared. Jauron needs to go NOW!!!!

If Trent can figure out how to play in the cold we may win one. If JP plays we don't win another game.

Isn't is curious that the Bills were 4-0 and the Evans signs a HUGE contract extension and we go 2-7?!

Sure, the players all publicly said "he deserves it" and "good for him" and so on. However, I think maybe it was a distraction. I think it probably got several players thinking about their own contribution to the team and maybe many of them felt under-compensated after that contract. It's just human nature after all. You work just as hard as the guy next to you at work and he gets a big promotion and you don't -- those things don't sit well.

It would have been good to get the deal with Evans done BEFORE the season started. I don't think it was helpful at all to get it done after 4 games into the season. Damn it, that's what the offseason is for -- you take care of that kind of stuff during the offseason and focus on winning football games during the season.

I like Evans, but the guy will NEVER be a Randy Moss type of player. That contract was too big.

The offense just didn't seem to function well after that contract -- guys just seemed to quit -- don't know exactly what it was, but SOMETHING changed in this team and the over-the-top contract awarded to Evans was the news of the day when things went south. Just trying to connect the dots here. Can never know for sure, but I think it was a fatal distraction to this team.

Isn't is curious that the Bills were 4-0 and the Evans signs a HUGE contract extension and we go 2-7?!

Sure, the players all publicly said "he deserves it" and "good for him" and so on. However, I think maybe it was a distraction. I think it probably got several players thinking about their own contribution to the team and maybe many of them felt under-compensated after that contract. It's just human nature after all. You work just as hard as the guy next to you at work and he gets a big promotion and you don't -- those things don't sit well.

It would have been good to get the deal with Evans done before the season started. I don't think it was helpful at all to get it done after 4 games into the season. Damn it, that's what the offseason is for -- you take care of that kind of stuff during the offseason and focus on winning football games during the season.

I like Evans, but the guy will NEVER be a Randy Moss type of player. That contract was too big.

The offense just didn't seem to function well after that contract -- guys just seemed to quit -- don't know exactly what it was, but SOMETHING changed in this team and the over-the-top contract awarded to Evans was the news of the day when things went south. Just trying to connect the dots here. Can never know for sure, but I think it was a fatal distraction to this team.

Evans' contract has nothing to do with our crumble to destruction. Come on man

If Trent can figure out how to play in the cold we may win one. If JP plays we don't win another game.

I don't think the QB matters. The opposition is better and Jauron can't lead the team to beat a decent team. Never has, never will. It's over. Ralph will be forced to can him at the end of the year after the total collapse is complete. There won't be any results in 3 years under this guy to justify another year. The Bills are in a decent position cap-wise, have some good young talent so cleaning up the mess shouldn't be too bad.

Evans' contract has nothing to do with our crumble to destruction. Come on man

How can you be so confident about that? I'm just saying -- we were 4-0. Evans gets a HUGE deal, players start to think about their own situation -- it's just a big distraction -- takes the focus away from football and winning games -- now suddenly everyone is back thinking about their paychecks again when they should be thinking just about football. This stuff needs to be dealt with in the OFFSEASON. The season is for focusing on the opponent and winning games. They should have got Evans signed in August and be done with it. If Evans was reluctant to do a deal then you let him play out his contract. You don't distract your entire team in the middle of the season with this crap.

I'm sticking to my guns on this one (but agree that there are other factors, too).

How can you be so confident about that? I'm just saying -- we were 4-0. Evans gets a HUGE deal, players start to think about their own situation -- it's just a big distraction -- takes the focus away from football and winning games -- now suddenly everyone is back thinking about their paychecks again when they should be thinking just about football. This stuff needs to be dealt with in the OFFSEASON. The season is for focusing on the opponent and winning games. They should have got Evans signed in August and be done with it. If Evans was reluctant to do a deal then you let him play out his contract. You don't distract your entire team in the middle of the season with this crap.

I'm sticking to my guns on this one (but agree that there are other factors, too).

Now that you mention it, something else comes to mind. The Bills were 4-0, and then I got a haircut at a different place than I usually go to. After that, they've been 2-7. Call me crazy, but there's got to be a connection there, right?

Come on dude, don't go all conspiracy theory on us. Agreed, contracts should ideally be handled in the offseason, but Evans' contract is probably somewhere close to number 350 on the list of reasons we've turned sour as a team. You gotta pick your battles.

It would have been good to get the deal with Evans done BEFORE the season started. I don't think it was helpful at all to get it done after 4 games into the season. Damn it, that's what the offseason is for -- you take care of that kind of stuff during the offseason and focus on winning football games during the season.

Ummm no... How about our coach cant get the full potential out of his players like other coaches can. Look at Cassel, Randall Gay etc, all these scrubs who step in, are prepared and properly coached. When was the last time you saw Juaron interact with players on the sidelines after any plays like other coaches do. Juaron would be better suited to be a librarian than a football coach.

Look, not that it matters at this point and because of draft possition I hope that we do lose out in a way. However, I wouldn't be suprised if the Bills win out because they are desperate to save face. This team always seems to be madning in that way. Many of you said that we were a year away in August and I think you are right the recent woes are almost unexplainable but I still think we are going to pull through next year. We are young and very talented remember the 4-12 1986 season anyone?? Have faith we will get there again rebuilding really only started two year ago in earnest it takes time!

Come on take of the rose cololred galsses and see that the 5-1 start was not based on skill or us being better than the teams we beat it was pure luck and with help the opposing team beating themseleves if you really watched the games you would see there really wasnt an OFFENSIVE DOMINATED WIN in any of them it was special teams and defense and good field position. :lol:

Come on take of the rose cololred galsses and see that the 5-1 start was not based on skill or us being better than the teams we beat it was pure luck and with help the opposing team beating themseleves if you really watched the games you would see there really wasnt an OFFENSIVE DOMINATED WIN in any of them it was special teams and defense and good field position. :lol:

AMEN!!!!!!!!