Hmmm....

Seahawks 2-11

Jags 4-9

Raiders 3-11

Rams 2-11

Chiefs 2-11

Chargers 5-8

A combined 18-60

Remember when Seattle, Jax and SD were considered 'big' wins?

The Jets will run all over us.

The Broncos will throw all over us

The Pats will out coach us and crush us.

All 3 of those teams are fighting for the playoffs and it will show on the field.

The next three teams all have winning records and that means that the Bills don't have a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Jets 8-5, Broncos 8-5, and Patriots 8-5.

These three teams have more wins then all the teams the bills beat combined.

How can you go from 5-1 to the mess we are in now? I can't blame Wilson. I blame Jauron and the coaching staff. Not having this team prepared. Jauron needs to go NOW!!!!

I said that after the My Yami game. It was obvious at that point, that this year's team and coaching staff will find any way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It's so pathetic, it's laughable.

I think they'll beat Denver. It's just a team they match up pretty well with (they don't have an answer for Marshall if Greer remains out though). But they can run all day on that team.

Buffalo will beat Denver, San Diego beats Tampa Bay, and San Diego beats Denver in the finale and wins the division at 8-8. It's the perfect storm, all the planets are aligning for it. Jauron gets that 7-9 record that he loves, and the Bills maintain their garbage record against teams that finish over .500 by ensuring that both San Diego and Denver finish 8-8.

I think they'll beat Denver. It's just a team they match up pretty well with (they don't have an answer for Marshall if Greer remains out though). But they can run all day on that team.

Buffalo will beat Denver, San Diego beats Tampa Bay, and San Diego beats Denver in the finale and wins the division at 8-8. It's the perfect storm, all the planets are aligning for it. Jauron gets that 7-9 record that he loves, and the Bills maintain their garbage record against teams that finish over .500 by ensuring that both San Diego and Denver finish 8-8.

If that happens, We will have gone 0-6 against AFC East, and 4-0 and AFC West. I still think MIA NE* and NYJ are all very mediocre, so this says something about how terrible the AFC West is this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job calling this one.