Mouse in the house

mead107

Should I kill it ,catch it , or get the cat and let her play with it .

Sitting here at the desk and just saw it run under the door in to the hall closet .

:lol::lol: cat or trap ?

Hey mead...... here is a way to rid yourself of some of that CHEAP wine.....put it out for the rat/mouse to drink. We have same problem. Get some of those bait aqua pills. In the meantime have a broom or mop ready to wack it with when it rears its head.

In true Illinois fashion:

I have methods, how much is it worth to you?

They are [bleeping] golden. I won't devulge them for [bleeping] nothing.

:lol:

Anyway... I live in front of a field and there are mice... They are just looking for a nice cozy winter home... We have a an indoor cat... Yet, since there has been an outdoor cat making rounds in the neighborhood (and I think sleeping under the part of my house that is silghtly cantelevered over the foundation)... We have NOT heard or seen any field mice in many years!

One works the outside and what the other the inside... I think the mice have moved on to greener fields... Now the gold finches at the feeder have them truly beat, I know it drives both cats crazy they can't get to them.

:lol::lol:

Hey mead...... here is a way to rid yourself of some of that CHEAP wine.....put it out for the rat/mouse to drink. We have same problem. Get some of those bait aqua pills. In the meantime have a broom or mop ready to wack it with when it rears its head.

Sledgehammer! :lol:

In true Illinois fashion:

I have methods, how much is it worth to you?

They are [bleeping] golden. I won't devulge them for [bleeping] nothing.

:ph34r:

Anyway... I live in front of a field and there are mice... They are just looking for a nice cozy winter home... We have a an indoor cat... Yet, since there has been an outdoor cat making rounds in the neighborhood (and I think sleeping under the part of my house that is silghtly cantelevered over the foundation)... We have NOT heard or seen any field mice in many years!

One works the outside and what the other the inside... I think the mice have moved on to greener fields... Now the gold finches at the feeder have them truly beat, I know it drives both cats crazy they can't get to them.

:lol::lol:

I hope you thank that cat and feed it. You better! :thumbsup:

Got a call at 5:30am when the wife woke up . She was not very happy that I left the mouse under the waste basket yesterday. She found that out when she went to put the can back . To her surprise the mouse ran out from under it when she picked it up . As the mouse ran out of the bathroom the cat nailed it and took off running ending up under the bed with it , eating it for breakfast . I think I might be in the dog house for that .

Got a call at 5:30am when the wife woke up . She was not very happy that I left the mouse under the waste basket yesterday. She found that out when she went to put the can back . To her surprise the mouse ran out from under it when she picked it up . As the mouse ran out of the bathroom the cat nailed it and took off running ending up under the bed with it , eating it for breakfast . I think I might be in the dog house for that .

buy her some wine. :lol:

:lol:

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Great stuff Mead!!! Thanks for starting my morning out with a laugh!

Beware the dog house

Might be?! I'd be willing to bet there are sheets on the couch when you get home. :)

OK...that's advice you can use for anything outdoors.

It's a reference to a guy who tried to clean up cobwebs with a flamethrower type thing he rigged up and set his house on fire.

Beerball also knows that because he tried to do it for his noggin and got third degree burns on his ear. :)

Wife is very happy , we went to Saratoga last night and had a very good dinner with our friends at the Local .

The cat is very happy and now sits next to bathroom waiting for her next snack . I set some traps in the cellar.

And have her lose her taste for mice?

:D:lol:

Come to think of it... I haven't seen the squirrel that eats the old pumpkins I keep in back during the winter months.

:wub:

I thought about that but at least give him some treats once in a while.

Did you see the cat wearing a squirrel coat recently?

Wife is very happy , we went to Saratoga last night and had a very good dinner with our friends at the Local .

The cat is very happy and now sits next to bathroom waiting for her next snack . I set some traps in the cellar.

You need to do something to punish that cat. There shouldn't even be mice in the house with a cat there. She's doin a slovenly job.