Grand Jury subpoenas Obama/Rezko deal

Fingon

Oh golly is this the nonsense we will have to look forward to from the far right dingbats for the next few years?

Washington Times...Jeezuz H. Christ!

Yes, because the Washington Times is totally making up the indictment.

I suggest the current administration immediately appoint a special prosecutor so they can get a head start on the 75 million dollar investigation of Obama's shady deals. You never know. Maybe they can get him to lie about a BJ or something down the road.

I suggest the current administration immediately appoint a special prosecutor so they can get a head start on the 75 million dollar investigation of Obama's shady deals. You never know. Maybe they can get him to lie about a BJ or something down the road.

I suggest that the vast majority of the media refused to do due diligence before the election about a particular candidate, and report. Journalism schooling has coursework on ethics - like medicine and law. Those are the only fields of study that have that or evidently need that, AFAIK. Makes one think, eh?

Another betrayal by the press. That's very sad. And ominous for the future.

Reading the documentation, this guy has been under investigation for years for a number of things. Could the fact that this broke NOW be politically motivated? Maybe. But, this guy had it coming and it looks like this is the last straw. Get rid of him now. I still cannot fathom the impudence and arrogance that led them to think they could get away with all this.

In case you didn't notice the "associations card" didn't work all that well on election day.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein, (attributed)

US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

I think the fact that the indictment is on the deal that Obama and Rezko made makes this way beyond simple association. I'm not saying this is true, but it warrants an investigation.

Reading the documentation, this guy has been under investigation for years for a number of things. Could the fact that this broke NOW be politically motivated? Maybe. But, this guy had it coming and it looks like this is the last straw. Get rid of him now. I still cannot fathom the impudence and arrogance that led them to think they could get away with all this.

And are you ok that this is the political machine that produced our next president?

I think the fact that the indictment is on the deal that Obama and Rezko made makes this way beyond simple association. I'm not saying this is true, but it warrants an investigation.

No, I think Obama denounced Rezko, so all is forgiven.

No, wait. That wasn't Rezko, it was Ayers.

No, wait. That wasn't Ayers, it was Wright.

No, wait, it was Rezko.

No, wait...

I suggest that the vast majority of the media refused to do due diligence before the election about a particular candidate, and report. Journalism schooling has coursework on ethics - like medicine and law. Those are the only fields of study that have that or evidently need that, AFAIK. Makes one think, eh?

Another betrayal by the press. That's very sad. And ominous for the future.

You're right. If only we'd been informed of all those nefarious associations Obama has had before the election. From Wright to Ayers to Rezko the press just ducked their heads in the sand and didn't utter a peep. I'd have least have thought the opposing campaigns would have made those guys an issue. Why didn't someone from the GOP alert the press to Obama's obvious criminal associations? You'd think they'd at least have brought it up.

I agree 100% that the Fourth Estate has lost it's sense of patriotic duty of being a check on the three branches of government. Since deregulation of the industry occurred and less owners control more outlets you can expect more of the same from the media and its chase for the best value in infotainment.

Libertards dont care about facts they care about the message of hope and change :blink: . What a bunch of suckers or sheep or both

So what's stopping you from insisting that Obama be investigated? You have that right as a citizen. Have you written your representatives? Contacted the press? Set up a press conference announcing your intentions. Hey, if you have the facts as you say, then it is your responsibility to report all high crimes and misdemeanors. You can file suit on your own, too. Boomer860 vs. Obama. As I said, it's your right and obligation.

You're right. If only we'd been informed of all those nefarious associations Obama has had before the election. From Wright to Ayers to Rezko the press just ducked their heads in the sand and didn't utter a peep. I'd have least have thought the opposing campaigns would have made those guys an issue. Why didn't someone from the GOP alert the press to Obama's obvious criminal associations? You'd think they'd at least have brought it up.

I agree 100% that the Fourth Estate has lost it's sense of patriotic duty of being a check on the three branches of government. Since deregulation of the industry occurred and less owners control more outlets you can expect more of the same from the media and its chase for the best value in infotainment.

Yeah, and they tore Sara Palin apart before they even knew who she was.