OJ off the Wall

dgwalsh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is beautiful and I would love it. Strip him of everything that honors him. WAKE UP Bills fans. Have you no sense of dignity? Maybe if we had class and demanded top notch organizations it would be a foregone conclusion. But, then again we are talking about Buffalo...

Bills need a whipping boy right now. If Jauron isn't canned, then OJ has to be it. Take him off the wall.

Unbelievable. Do you sell that crap to your kids? He's a woman beater and woman killer. That you and the team pay tribute to any of his accomplishments is a disgrace.

HE was convicted of neither in a court of law. YOU, of all people should know better.

HE was convicted of neither in a court of law. YOU, of all people should know better.

Correction - sorry to jump into this minor domestic dispute, but he did lose the civil suit in the wrongful death trial. That is a conviction in my book.

OJ should be taken off the wall ASAP. That being said, I'd be surprised if RW evens knows he is up on the wall or what OJ has even done over the last 10 years. <_<

Sad but true...It's bad enough the guy is wearing diapers.

Guest dog14787
Bills need a whipping boy right now. If Jauron isn't canned, then OJ has to be it. Take him off the wall.

Interesting arguments for both sides of the coin. You can't erase a mans accomplishments from years gone by, but on the other hand do you want your children looking up to someone that sits in prison.

Not to mention the bad karma <_<

The Bills organization should discuss the OJ Simpson issue and possibly even allow season ticket holders to vote on the issue.

Interesting arguments for both sides of the coin. You can't erase a mans accomplishments from years gone by, but on the other hand do you want your children looking up to someone that sits in prison.

Not to mention the bad karma <_<

The Bills organization should discuss the OJ Simpson issue and possibly even allow season ticket holders to vote on the issue.

WOW - I missed the karma angle and I 100% agree with you. Why attract even more bad news and bad feelings toward a bad team and bad organization?

Guest dog14787
i will always have my childhood memories of watching him play and that will be enough. unbelievable, even underrated player, if that is possible. but nonetheless, GET HIS NAME OFF NOW!

I remember a Sunday afternoon years ago of hearing my Dad and older brother in the living room hooting and hollering like I don't know what, it was unusual for my Dad because he was a soft spoken person and it was strange to hear him carrying on this way. So I ran into the living room to see what all the commotion was about. On the television there were men in uniforms on a field and they seemed to be battling against each other. I didn't understand the game of football yet but whenever one particular player would get to hold the ball he seemed to be head and shoulders above the rest. Nobody could catch him and whenever he ran with the ball, my Dad and older brother would holler so loud our dog would start barking. I came to know the fella running the ball, I seen him on the television leaping through airports just as unstoppable as he was on the football field. OJ Simpson soon became an early childhood hero of mine and one of the first reasons I became interested in the Buffalo Bills.

OJ Simpson, my hero, imagine that :rolleyes:

I remember a Sunday afternoon years ago of hearing my Dad and older brother in the living room hooting and hollering like I don't know what, it was unusual for my Dad because he was a soft spoken person and it was strange to hear him carrying on this way. So I ran into the living room to see what all the commotion was about. On the television there were men in uniforms on a field and they seemed to be battling against each other. I didn't understand the game of football yet but whenever one particular player would get to hold the ball he seemed to be head and shoulders above the rest. Nobody could catch him and whenever he ran with the ball, my Dad and older brother would holler so loud our dog would start barking. I came to know the fella running the ball, I seen him on the television leaping through airports just as unstoppable as he was on the football field. OJ Simpson soon became an early childhood hero of mine and one of the first reasons I became interested in the Buffalo Bills.

OJ Simpson, my hero, imagine that :rolleyes:

You summed it up perfectly, and although reactions would vary somewhat from household to household, any Bills fan who

can remember these days, would have fond memories of the excitement that he brought to this organization, whether we

honor him for ever with a spot on the wall, is beside the point, he did what he did, and it can't be ignored, or simply wiped

away.

He should come off the wall, but I wouldn't announce in a press conference or even a press release. Just one day take it off the wall, next day people come in and the name is gone. No need to make a big deal out of it.