Can someone who has actually played center please

BuffaloBill

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have figured it out.

Los(e)man thought that Preston had the the other end of his helmet communication, he was pressed for time in the huddle, but realized that he could just tell him after they had set up,

"hey Duke, I,m back here in the shotgun now". <_<

It has to be JP's fault! No sarcasam button needed.

I have to admit the responses are very funny indeed. It seems there is no rational reason for him o have not known that JP was in shotgun. Therefore, the overwhelming response is that he is just plain stupid.

Another open and shut case in the sad detective folder of the 2008 Buffalo Bills.

<_<:wub::worthy::worthy::P:P

While not humorous this post clearly shows what the source of the problem is.

My question to you is...how the hell did you think the name "BuffaloBill" would be available on a Buffalo Bills message board?

How did no one in the x years that this forum operated snag that one?

I have figured it out.

Los(e)man thought that Preston had the the other end of his helmet communication, he was pressed for time in the huddle, but realized that he could just tell him after they had set up,

"hey Duke, I,m back here in the shotgun now". <_<

It has to be JP's fault! No sarcasam button needed.

Maybe the Pats jamed the radio......

My question to you is...how the hell did you think the name "BuffaloBill" would be available on a Buffalo Bills message board?

How did no one in the x years that this forum operated snag that one?

My lucky day I guess. Real name is Bill so I just tried it. Or maybe I had the previous owner off'ed <_<