Was At The Game....

TheZone78

Good point about Parrish. We know what he can do as a receiver...it's work the slot and occasionally catch an 8 yard pass in the middle of a zone. Woohoo.

Play Hardy, play Johnson, and see if you might have something there. Something tells me that we won't miss out on Parrish developing into Steve Smith overnight.

People think I am overly critical of Parrish.....not so much. How much do you really expect out of a 4th WR? I think he is fine in that role, but may be pushed by Johnson. Nobody on the team can touch him on punt returns

If some changes aren't made this week (meaning Jauron gets canned), it shows that Ralph doesn't care about the fans in Toronto or Buffalo. This Toronto deal was suppose to help the Bills stay in WNY, but after that showing, I can't see how any canadian fans that bought tickets to root for the Bills could be happy about that game and would want to see the Bills next year.

If Ralph doesn't do what we want, he doesn't love us anymore.....waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. I'm bored, lets do something. Whats for lunch? Lets ride bikes.

Either lose with Jauron or lose with somebody else.....I weep for you

Lee has more be more vocal in getting the ball

I swear this team has no balls

that my friends is part of the problem to many nice guys that are overpaid and underachieving

The 90's bills were not all angels....remember

We could use some thug like players on the O-line

I think he may be referring to an Olin Kreutz type center...

That stadium would have been a lot more empty if it wasnt for the tarps on some seats.

They were there for the pre-season game also. Not sure why they would want to have them there, I would think those would be some more expensive seats you would want to sell.

If some changes aren't made this week (meaning Jauron gets canned), it shows that Ralph doesn't care about the fans in Toronto or Buffalo. This Toronto deal was suppose to help the Bills stay in WNY, but after that showing, I can't see how any canadian fans that bought tickets to root for the Bills could be happy about that game and would want to see the Bills next year.

Ralph can no longer get away with cosmetic changes, like hiring Levy, promoting people to VP's, promoting Brandon, and making a non-remarkable FA acquisitions.

They have not seriously committed to building a winning football team. I've always said hiring Levy was a PR move which had short term benefits. He wasn't the guy to get this team into the playoffs as GM and Brandon isn't now.

Firing DJ is only part of the solution. This requires a new coaching staff, new players at C, G, DE, TE and OLB. On this day, this team is living like their owner: day to day without any plan for next week or next year.

People said Donahoe had no plan, and he probably didn't. But this franchise hasn't done anything differently from a planning perspective than Donahoe did.

You realize, of course, that an NFL QB does not draw up the plays nor does he design the system. How do you know that the play called didn't have Parrish as the primary option, the defense gave them the look they wanted, Losman threw the ball to Parrish exactly as the play was designed ... and the defense knew what was coming all along and made the play? Check out Takeo Spikes comments.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but this has been happening for months now. Lee Evans has been used as nothing but a decoy in this offense. Remember the game where he was never even thrown to? That was a different QB altogether, people said Evans was open the whole game, and they never even looked at him the entire game.

Yes, Losman is frustratingly erratic. But this offense is entering new areas of fuggeduptitude and it is not entirely the QB's fault.

Where was Freddy? You'd think with Marshawn missing some practice this past week, Stanford grad Turk might have thought about getting Fred involved in the game plan, eh? Nope. Too smart for that apparently.

I'm not trying to pick on you either....but you've got your 9 million WR in press coverage one on one.....you can see that pre-snap. If I'm the QB on that play guess where I'm looking first!!!!

I dont mind Roscoe as long as he is used the right way. Get the ball to him in the open field be creative, get him in the backfield for a dump off get him matched against a LBer.....there are ways to get him the ball. In the open field he is as dangerous as they come. He might not be a polished WR like we want him to be, but we can put him in a positions that go with his strengths.......screens, reverses.....ect.

Something makes me think that if Parrish were on the Patriots he'd be our worst nightmare.

I'm not trying to pick on you either....but you've got your 9 million WR in press coverage one on one.....you can see that pre-snap. If I'm the QB on that play guess where I'm looking first!!!!

We know that ;), but does Stanford grad Turk?

(BTW, you can't say they didn't go there, because that is exactly what happened on 1st and goal from the 3 and Losman threw up a lousy pass and Evans was tossed out of the play like a rag doll. Nothing new there, though. Evans has always been a speed receiver and lacking in physicality. Losman finds the worst possible moments to choke.) :lol:

We know that ;), but does Stanford grad Turk?

(BTW, you can't say they didn't go there, because that is exactly what happened on 1st and goal from the 3 and Losman threw up a lousy pass and Evans was tossed out of the play like a rag doll. Nothing new there, though. Evans has always been a speed receiver and lacking in physicality. Losman finds the worst possible moments to choke.) :lol:

horrible, horrible pass. horrible playcall, also.

horrible, horrible pass. horrible playcall, also.

1. Ill-conceived play. Evans was in too tight for that play from the 3 yard line. You have to expect some pressure because the D is going to sell out to stop the run in the middle. Evans couldn't and didn't make it to the boundary in time.

2. Horrible pass. The ball should always be thrown outside the boundary in that situation. If the receiver can't get there, oh well. But, see 1.

3. James Allen just overpowered Lee Evans and won the one-on-one battle. Evans wasn't able to maintain his position and was easily ridden right out of the play. Ironically, Evans had initially beat Allen, but the poor throw turned Evans completely around and made the play much harder than it should have been. See 1 and 2.

that my friends is part of the problem to many nice guys that are overpaid and underachieving

We have too many "lunch-pail" type players. We need guys who steal other people's lunch money.

1. Ill-conceived play. Evans was in too tight for that play from the 3 yard line. You have to expect some pressure because the D is going to sell out to stop the run in the middle. Evans couldn't and didn't make it to the boundary in time.

2. Horrible pass. The ball should always be thrown outside the boundary in that situation. If the receiver can't get there, oh well. But, see 1.

3. James Allen just overpowered Lee Evans and won the one-on-one battle. Evans wasn't able to maintain his position and was easily ridden right out of the play. Ironically, Evans had initially beat Allen, but the poor throw turned Evans completely around and made the play much harder than it should have been. See 1 and 2.

What I really want to know about that play was why it was thrown to a 5'11" (generously) receiver? Why is that even a play!? I have to think that some one over 6' can be lined up there and have more success. Hardy? Johnson? Jesus - even Royal!

What I really want to know about that play was why it was thrown to a 5'11" (generously) receiver? Why is that even a play!? I have to think that some one over 6' can be lined up there and have more success. Hardy? Johnson? Jesus - even Royal!

Ill-conceived. I guess that they audibled to it; but, how can the coaching staff allow that? There was no clear out, nothing. And, of course, you're going to get a man look on that. Do we always audible to a pass against man fronts? WTF for?!?

Your right, This team needs some A-holes. The team is a bunch of high character, over achieving, average players. They need two or three A-holes who get 15 sacks a year, or 90 receptions and 12TD's and will push the team. Where are the in your face leaders like Darryl Talley was.

Something makes me think that if Parrish were on the Patriots he'd be our worst nightmare.

Yeah, because our corners would consistently give him a 10 yard cushion and he'd be catching hitches in the open field all day. That's what's so frustrating about their defensive scheme...they seem to line up against every player like they're all equal. Moss gets a 10 yard cushion, I understand. Doing the same for Jerricho Cotchery or that Bess guy that shredded them yesterday is just moronic.