Get Rex Ryan.

Tipster19

As much as I like the Giants' DC Steve Spagnuolo, I think that this team needs to be toughen up and who better to do it than Buddy's boy? He runs an attacking defense, doesn't take any crap off of anyone and before we start improving this team, I think that it should start with the defense first. Thoughts?

As much as I like the Giants' DC Steve Spagnuolo, I think that this team needs to be toughen up and who better to do it than Buddy's boy? He runs an attacking defense, doesn't take any crap off of anyone and before we start improving this team, I think that it should start with the defense first. Thoughts?

The Bills need 3 good coaches to replace Dick, Turk and Perry. Get those 3 and they're in much better shape.

The Bills need 3 good coaches to replace Dick, Turk and Perry. Get those 3 and they're in much better shape.

They only need to start with 2, fix the offence and the defence will look 10x's better cause they won't be pressured to hold teams to a shutout to have any hope of winning a game.

The defence this year, minus maybe 2 games, has been good enough to make the team a playoff team. Its the offence that has been killing the team.

I like Rex plus he would bring an agressive attitude and defense. I hate the bend but don't break BS it's our team moto. Don't go out there and beat the snot out of other the other guy.

They only need to start with 2, fix the offence and the defence will look 10x's better cause they won't be pressured to hold teams to a shutout to have any hope of winning a game.

The defence this year, minus maybe 2 games, has been good enough to make the team a playoff team. Its the offence that has been killing the team.

You do realize APUS that Buffalo has won their games against KC, STL, SEA, OAK, SD, and JAC? Playing tough defense against those teams, in addition to SF and CLE, should not be difficult to do.

Combined W-L for teams Buffalo has beated: 18-60. Talk about a great schedule, yet no matter what, Buffalo still can't get to the playoffs.

It's time to demand more from this franchise.

I'm intrigued by Josh McDaniels. Young guy, quarterback coach, OC behind highest scoring offense ever. Hell, he's making a guy who hadn't started a football game since high school look like an 8 year vet.

Because Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel have done so well right?

Here's the thing - the Ravens had a ferocious D with Marvin Lewis. He moved to Cincy and flamed out. The Ravens still had a great D, now under Mike Nolan. He moved to San Fran and collapsed. The Ravens now STILL have a great D, under Rex Ryan. I'm not sure these coordinators are particularly magic - I think Ozzie just knows how to build a defense.

It's a similar thing with the Patriots: Charlie Weis is floundering at Notre Dame, Romeo's screwing up in Cleveland, and even Mangini has had his share of problems, despite St. Favre.

I'm not convinced that the next crop, McDaniels and Ryan, are going to be better than their predecessors.

Here's the thing - the Ravens had a ferocious D with Marvin Lewis. He moved to Cincy and flamed out. The Ravens still had a great D, now under Mike Nolan. He moved to San Fran and collapsed. The Ravens now STILL have a great D, under Rex Ryan. I'm not sure these coordinators are particularly magic - I think Ozzie just knows how to build a defense.

It's a similar thing with the Patriots: Charlie Weis is floundering at Notre Dame, Romeo's screwing up in Cleveland, and even Mangini has had his share of problems, despite St. Favre.

I'm not convinced that the next crop, McDaniels and Ryan, are going to be better than their predecessors.

Alright then, let's go get Ozzie. Problem solved.