Pretend for a second...

Slack_in_MA

Bills Fans are not in a position to be smug to the ineptitude of any franchise, and that includes the Lions.

Are you blind? They are winless! We were .500 or better all season up until this week. Yeah, we blow expectations out the window, but sh*t man...don't you try and equate us to the ineptitude of the Lions!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Laugh as you will but the Lions draft first, and Millen is no longer there. We otoh will be picking where we usually do and we still have Dumbo Jauron, who can be counted upon to trade away picks and squander the best ones we do keep on defensive backs.

Bills Fans are not in a position to be smug to the ineptitude of any franchise, and that includes the Lions.

I'm not trying to be smug, but they are nowhere CLOSE to being even halfway decent. They have one good wide receiver, and then every single other facet of the team is simply awful. Yes, Millen is gone, but the damage he caused will take years upon years upon years to fix.

I'm not trying to be smug, but they are nowhere CLOSE to being even halfway decent. They have one good wide receiver, and then every single other facet of the team is simply awful. Yes, Millen is gone, but the damage he caused will take years upon years upon years to fix.

Oh, I agree. The thing is Jauron is still here to ensure that we never improve. There is absolutely no chance for Jauron to make the Bills a successful, winning franchise.

Put it this way.....there is a better chance of JP being a top flight quarterback than Jauron ever bringing the Bills to a title game, let alone a superbowl, amd I sincerely believe this.

That my friend is pretty f :lol: ing sad. ;)

I'd for sure stop paying attention to the NFL as much as I have in the past (more time to get into college football more B-) ), but I'd definitely be pulling for the Steelers.

I attended college here in Pittsburgh, and ever since they won the Superbowl my sophomore year and I got wasted and went to the riots, I've pulled for Steelers whenever the Bills were out of it. A proud, diehard fanbase here as well, similar to the Bills'.

The Pens' fanbase is a different story. My first two years here, I did not hear A WORD about hockey in the whole damn city. Then they started to win a few games, and everyone jumped on the bandwagon very quickly. And they still don't know sh-- about hockey. (I acknowledge there are a few exceptions to this!) My apologies for going off on a quick tangent.

See, that's B.S. They said the same thing about the Dolphins last year, that poor drafts and poor management will take this team years to climb out of. Less than a year later and they're vying for the AFC East. In today's NFL, with free agency, the draft and scouting, a team CAN be turned around within a year. It's not a freak occurence either. Look at the Titans, the Panthers, the Falcons, Ravens, etc. Well run teams don't need NINE YEARS to develop a good product. I honestly think if the Lions bring in the right personnel, they can turn things around in 2 years.

As for who the "new team" would be, I would move to the Steelers. They are my "I wish" team in that I wish Buffalo was like them in every way. They're blue collar, tough, mean, run the dam ball down your throat kind of team. They've had great success with coaches and their fans are as passionate about their team as we are.

I love how at every game you can find thousands of fans waving Terrible Towels.

I love the enthusiasm Mike Tomlin shows versus our corpse Limp Dick. Did anyone watch the game last night against Dallas? When the D scored the go ahead touch down he was hopping up and down and cheering the guys on, swinging his headset around the air. His players PLAY for him. He's a players coach but his players actually work hard for him and show emotion because he does too. Limp Dick should take a cue from him.

Which NFL team could you see yourself becoming a fan of, and why?

I can say for sure that even though I now live in Dallas I would never become a Cowboys fan. As for the rest of the league I would probably be apathetic or a bandwagon - team of the moment - fan. This is really hard to answer because my passion for the Bills runs deep. Why else would any of us follow this franchise?

the NFL dies for me the day the team leaves. And begins an era of me campaigning against the league starting a petition for the whole fat pig to be disassembled, and sold off in little pieces to the japanese.

I was born a Bills fan only, raised by my father to hate all that is Maimi, and despise every other team in the league that opposes us.

I was also fortunately(depending on your point of view) raised a Sabres fan, so I always have that futility to carry me on till sweet death.

As of 2008, the Bills have ceased to exist to me and none is my answer.

Until they are completely removed from Buffalo they are my team good or bad. Just think how would it feel to be a lions fan all that talent and no wins pathetic. Or from personal experience all those years I watched my buddy endure the painful losing experience of watching the PATS B-)

Which NFL team could you see yourself becoming a fan of, and why?

Gmen - I live 25 minutes from Giants Stadium and after 17 years I was finally able to root for the giants in last year's superbowl against the dreaded patsys. If the Bills leave Buffalo this is what I'm left with - can't do the jets - that's like marrying your ex-wife's sister.