[SUW] My wife and I have been invited to

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a female friend of mine (katie from the bills/chargers tailgate...some of you met her) just went to a girls-only party...came home with something called a "jelly osaki," which she can't stop talking about btw, but i digress...

anyway, she said the highlight of the evening was when the hostess gave out free samples of some sort of "hands-free" orgasm creme...apparently it is to be applied by fingertip to the appropriate feminine anatomical structure (can i say "cl!t" here?), where it induces such an immense increase in blood flow that it can finish the job for you, if you know what i mean. at least that's what they claim.

so one-by-one all of the women take their fingerfuls to the bathroom and return...and it was like clockwork...within 2 minutes the entire room was sitting there giggling, red-faced and slightly sweaty. in other words, it was a little of this: :doh:, and a little of this: :lol: . she said if you had just walked in the room, it looked like everyone had just eaten some kind of suicide chicken-wing sauce...but yet they were carrying on like the potsmoking scene from "9-to-5." i said it sounds like great stuff(!), and did they have anything like it for guys? she said no, but they were trying to get everyone to buy the $30 electric vaginas for their husbands and boyfriends. i told her my conservative friends over here at the PPP board said they were overrated, and i'm glad she didn't buy me one. :lol:

so anyway jay, i think you're going to have some fun.

it'll put some spark back in the bedroom. JUMPSTART I love you Kelly be careful where you attach those cables they might pinch.

88071[/snapback]

Thats assuming one needs more spark. I have never been invited to one but I am sure my wife and I would not say no to the opp.

a female friend of mine (katie from the bills/chargers tailgate...some of you met her) just went to a girls-only party...came home with something called a "jelly osaki," which she can't stop talking about btw, but i digress...

anyway, she said the highlight of the evening was when the hostess gave out free samples of some sort of "hands-free" orgasm creme...apparently it is to be applied by fingertip to the appropriate feminine anatomical structure (can i say "cl!t" here?), where it induces such an immense increase in blood flow that it can finish the job for you, if you know what i mean.  at least that's what they claim.

so one-by-one all of the women take their fingerfuls to the bathroom and return...and it was like clockwork...within 2 minutes the entire room was sitting there giggling, red-faced and slightly sweaty.  in other words, it was a little of this: :lol:, and a little of this:  :lol: . she said if you had just walked in the room, it looked like everyone had just eaten some kind of suicide chicken-wing sauce...but yet they were carrying on like the potsmoking scene from "9-to-5."  i said it sounds like great stuff(!), and did they have anything like it for guys?  she said no, but they were trying to get everyone to buy the $30 electric vaginas for their husbands and boyfriends.  i told her my conservative friends over here at the PPP board said they were overrated, and i'm glad she didn't buy me one. :)

so anyway jay, i think you're going to have some fun.

88256[/snapback]

man that cream could come in handy never heard of it but now gives me a stocking stuffer idea :doh:

no, but i imagine that would be an awkward party to have unless you're REALLY close to everyone there.

But i've seen on HBO some hilarious high-tech dildonics.

88579[/snapback]

Yeah, HBO late night is interesting. But who would play that much $$ for something like that?

Have you guys ever seen the ads for the vibrating "saddle" with the little dildo on the front. Girls straddle the saddle and use a handheld remote to increase or decrease the vibration. They can either push up against the dildo or sit directly on it. I have a little video clip of a girl using one. Funny stuff.

Have you guys ever seen the ads for the vibrating "saddle" with the little dildo on the front. Girls straddle the saddle and use a handheld remote to increase or decrease the vibration. They can either push up against the dildo or sit directly on it. I have a little video clip of a girl using one. Funny stuff.

88607[/snapback]

i think you are referring to the sybian.