Who needs character?

Some of that "character" talk when it comes to the Bills has been a myth. Kelly, Bruce, and Thurman weren't exactly choir boys. Let's not forget about Moulds, Henry, Willis, Hargrove...

Character? You want character? They aren't nicknamed the Dolfelons for nothing. About the only thing missing from My Yami's rap sheet is murder......so far. Geez, having said that, I hope they don't murder the Bills tomorrow. Oh no....

Some of that "character" talk when it comes to the Bills has been a myth. Kelly, Bruce, and Thurman weren't exactly choir boys. Let's not forget about Moulds, Henry, Willis, Hargrove...

Maybe there's a difference between murderers (OJ) and girl beaters (Moulds) and roid/drug users (Smith and Hargrove).

Character? You want character? They aren't nicknamed the Dolfelons for nothing. About the only thing missing from My Yami's rap sheet is murder......so far. Geez, having said that, I hope they don't murder the Bills tomorrow. Oh no....

Hey, Ray Lewis is a FA this offseason :)

people constantly misunderstand what Levy meant by character. He meant the character necessary to be as good a football play as you could be: competitive fire, dependability, does their homework, preparation. Joey Porter has that kind of character, the Mike Williams of the world don't.

people constantly misunderstand what Levy meant by character. He meant the character necessary to be as good a football play as you could be: competitive fire, dependability, does their homework, preparation. Joey Porter has that kind of character, the Mike Williams of the world don't.

This should be used everytime someone brings up choir boy character. This team needs football players, not good old community country boys.

You can't really hammer Miami about crime when the most famous NFL murderer of all time was a Buffalo Bill...

Um, the Bills didn't sign OJ AFTER the murder. Can't you see the difference?