Why we love Berman

Anyone just catch the 2 min drill on ESPN? Berman quote:

"Repeat after me:

1: The Bills are not taking the first step to moving to Toronto

2: The NFL has NO business putting a team full time in Canada

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS"

I couldn't agree more with those two points.

"Repeat after me:

I saw it followed by that clip of that old old dude singing the canadian national anthem for the Habs. Boomer picked the Bills to win. Here's hoping he's right. :P

Berman needs to stuff a cork in it. The Bills haven't circled any wagons since the MCM. It sounds silly, empty and is insulting to those great Bills teams that actually had heart and refused to give up like nobodies business.

And they dont have any wagons ot circle :)

What do you LIKE about the Buffalo Bills?

I like everything about the Buffalo Bills but the head coach because I ultimately hold him accountable for their lack of heart, passion and fight. This team should be 8-3 right now and fighting for the division and playoffs.

I like everything about the Buffalo Bills but the head coach because I ultimately hold him accountable for their lack of heart, passion and fight. This team should be 8-3 right now and fighting for the division and playoffs.

Keep telling yourself that we'll fire Jauron and all the problems with this team will go away.

He isn't the one who re-signed Chris Kelsay. :)

Berman needs to stuff a cork in it. The Bills haven't circled any wagons since the MCM. It sounds silly, empty and is insulting to those great Bills teams that actually had heart and refused to give up like nobodies business.

The Bills have few national supporters and most espn types ignore them. How can you hate berman?

"Repeat after me:

Berman is filling Tim's very large shoes - he is also big buddies with Jim Kelly who says he will do everything he can to keep the team in Buffalo. Although he is a proponent of building a new stadium in Niagara Falls.

We should be 8-3? What happened to the other game??????

8-4, my bad.

Look, posting is tough. There are a lot of very good posters here. I just need to try harder. My mistake wasn't good, but hey it wasn't that bad either. It was close, I just need to get better next time.