Party plans for the weekend?

Just a reminder that the NYC crew will be in town for the game Sunday. I will be parking at the lot one pole 5 area instead of my usual place AND BOB Lamb is coming from CA.  Come on LA you have to make one of these sometime.

I don't know where the SAT night party is yet, but I'm there as the DD

87752[/snapback]

Next year. I will be back for a game. I don't care if I show up and find out we traded Bledsoe and JP Losman to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for taking Ricky Williams off their hands, with the exception that Ricky would be our starting quarterback.

I'll still be there.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year. I will be back for a game. I don't care if I show up and find out we traded Bledsoe and JP Losman to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for taking Ricky Williams off their hands, with the exception that Ricky would be our starting quarterback.

I'll still be there.

88807[/snapback]

I'll hand you a beer as soon as you get off the plane.

this is the stadium--------------------O------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

fieldhouse--------------------------------------------F----

roadway around fieldhouse=================

--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------5 pole five------------------------------

ha ha for Polish people who don't know South

Can anyone come to these parties, or do you need an official invite?  What is the protocol?

89142[/snapback]

Protocol? Official invite? Us?!?

Bwahahahaaaaaaaa...

Find Pole 5, turn towards the Pinto, look for the big blue Dodge van. That's BADOLBILZ's crew. The rest of us will be somewhere in that same area....

there are NO engraved invitations.  If it's on the wall it's for the Wallers

89160[/snapback]

Well...for some of us we see the Wall a little differently. There are the insiders, then there are the rest of us. So I never know if these are "open" invitations, or just a way for the insiders to share information.

Well...for some of us we see the Wall a little differently.  There are the insiders, then there are the rest of us.  So I never know if these are "open" invitations, or just a way for the insiders to share information.

89411[/snapback]

The only one in the inner circle is Rockpile <_<

Well...for some of us we see the Wall a little differently.  There are the insiders, then there are the rest of us.  So I never know if these are "open" invitations, or just a way for the insiders to share information.

89411[/snapback]

Ummm... okay. <_<

As someone who's barely tolerated by the "Inner Circle", much less a member of same, I would tend to think that a post saying "this is where you can find some TBDers, stop by and say hi" means exactly what it says. To everybody. But hey, that's just me.......

Ummm... okay.  :lol:

As someone who's barely tolerated by the "Inner Circle", much less a member of same, I would tend to think that a post saying "this is where you can find some TBDers, stop by and say hi" means exactly what it says. To everybody. But hey, that's just me.......

89445[/snapback]

That damn "Inner Circle". <_<

If it is posted on a public forum it is for all. If it is a private room party there is E-mail or PM's. I have NEVER not wanted to say HI to a Waller. I'm On the outside looking in <_<:lol: Rockpile

Party this weekend? I'm going to a little parade in Boston.  <_<

89468[/snapback]

Thpphphpht. :lol:

If nothing else, I'm hoping all the hullabaloo up they-AH is interrupting the Patriots' sleep, and the winning streak ends here in Pennsyltucky.......

Righteous thought.  <_<

89475[/snapback]

Gotta have my priorities straight, no?

Ah, I'm just jealous that 'my' baseball team hasn't won one of those cool trophies since 1990......