Sloppy Seconds

meazza

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is an absolute punk,but I wish the league had stayed out of it,On ice justice would have fixed it.

Now so much attention will come to the situation that the league will have to take severe action against whoever

bends him over on ice and treats him like a pinata.

The NHL should never have stepped in. Let them handle it on the ice.

And I think it was pretty f*cking funny...echoes of Crash Davis..."How's your wife and my kid?" and Paul Newman as Reggie Dunlop "Hey Hanrahan! Hanrahan! Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pu$$y! Hey Hanrahan she's a dyke! I know, I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!"

Avery’s former girlfriend, actress Elisha Cuthbert of the television show “24” and the movie “Old School,” is dating Calgary defenseman Dion Phaneuf. She also had been romantically linked to Montreal defenseman Mike Komisarek.

B-):lol: :lol:

Why is she wasting time with those mooks!!! I'm single! :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Avery’s former girlfriend, actress Elisha Cuthbert of the television show “24” and the movie “Old School,” is dating Calgary defenseman Dion Phaneuf. She also had been romantically linked to Montreal defenseman Mike Komisarek.

Why is she wasting time with those mooks!!! I'm single! :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you skate?

The NHL should never have stepped in. Let them handle it on the ice.

And I think it was pretty f*cking funny...echoes of Crash Davis..."How's your wife and my kid?" and Paul Newman as Reggie Dunlop "Hey Hanrahan! Hanrahan! Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pu$$y! Hey Hanrahan she's a dyke! I know, I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!"

Remember Todd Bertuzzi?

Remember Todd Bertuzzi?

Sure do. Bertuzzi was a cheap shot artist. Phaneuf would have just gone up to Avery and fought him like a man, beat the schit out of him, and served his penalty. End of story.

EDIT: Also, the NHL made a bad example here...suspending a player indefinately over comments about an ex-girlfriend? WTF?

Sure do. Bertuzzi was a cheap shot artist. Phaneuf would have just gone up to Avery and fought him like a man, beat the schit out of him, and served his penalty. End of story.

EDIT: Also, the NHL made a bad example here...suspending a player indefinately over comments about an ex-girlfriend? WTF?

I don't think it just what he said but how he went about it. He didn't say it to his teammates, he didn't say it in the heat of battle on the ice. He called the media together in the locker room, waited for them to get the cameras ready and shot his mouth off for all to see. I think the nhl did the right thing, Avery is asking for trouble and this type of thing can lead to a bloodbath on the ice.

P.S. his coach pretty much just said he is done in Dallas.

She is a "hockey groupie."

I mean... Avery is a douchebag... But, he is kinda right... Crude, rude... But right.

What's up with EC and all of that?

Why is this a story?

Well at least I found two intelligent responses in this thread. How can anyone think the NHL is not completely off their rocker here? The guy referred to some chick as 'sloppy seconds'?? When I first heard the story I assumed, based on the reaction, than he had called her a dirty c--- or something really vulgar. Even then I couldn't understand what this has to do with the league.

And he's suspended indefinitely?? So now making a derogatory remark about some ex-bimbo is on par with an on-ice attempt to seriously injure an opponent?? Just insane.

Well at least I found two intelligent responses in this thread. How can anyone think the NHL is not completely off their rocker here? The guy referred to some chick as 'sloppy seconds'?? When I first heard the story I assumed, based on the reaction, than he had called her a dirty c--- or something really vulgar. Even then I couldn't understand what this has to do with the league.

And he's suspended indefinitely?? So now making a derogatory remark about some ex-bimbo is on par with an on-ice attempt to seriously injure an opponent?? Just insane.

Exactly!

It is kinda funny... She is sleeping/whoring around the league...