The intolerant bigotry of the liberal left

Stunning rebuttal, full of facts and proof of people who lived there. With such overwhelming evidence and historical understanding how can anyone refute you!!!

Actually my name was for clowns like yourself.

It wasn't a rebuttal, it was an observation. Rebuttals are for intelligent discussions, hence wasted on you.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sort of the rub. Germany was not good to the Jews before WW2, but when the invaded Poland and suddenly had 4 million Jews on their hands the situation deteriorated and the Final Solution was created. The Holocaust didn't start when Hitler came to power but later.

Come again? Germany was the most progressive country in Europe as far as allowing Jews into high ranks in companies and government before the 3rd Reich.

The situation deteriorated?

Come again? Germany was the most progressive country in Europe as far as allowing Jews into high ranks in companies and government before the 3rd Reich.

The situation deteriorated?

You misunderstand me. I'm not saying it pre-dated Hitler--though anti-semitism sure did--but the Holocaust proper, the exterminsation of the Jews started only after Poland fell into Hitler's grasp. Tom was right about Hitler expelling the Jews. That's what he wanted at first. The Nazis basically stole all Jew wealth before allowing them to leave the brutal climate, and when other countries didn't want to take them Hitler took this as proof everyone hated Jews as much as he did. Rooselvt even had to turn away a ship full of Jews that no other country would take and they ended up in a concentration camp.

As Hitler expanded, first Austria then Poland, the anti-semitism grew more murderous and led to murder camps.

How many atheists will admit they would LOVE to eliminate anything that has to do with G_D? There hatred towards people of faith seems to be growing stronger by the day. Who knows, maybe the next round of genocide will be against people of faith. knowing how morally bankrupt most atheists are, I would not doubt it.

We generally feel this way because most folks who are people of "faith" are flaming A-holes who want to push this faith down the throat of all others by making it a part of public and government life. This phenomenon seems to be growing stronger by the day and is the reason behind the hatred. Thank you for telling me I am morally bankrupt, but I completely understand right and wrong and do not require belief in some unseen controlling entity to make this determination. If your "faith" makes you so happy, why not enjoy it for yourself without feeling the need to share it with all?

Talking about genocides and faith... last night i saw a documentary about the Srevenisca mass killings in July 1995. Orthodox serbs killed 8,000 bosnian muslims, most of them civilians, in three days. Even i knew quite a bit about thoses events before, the details, images shown in that documentary were simple incredible. I really had a hard time to fall asleep after it...

We generally feel this way because most folks who are people of "faith" are flaming A-holes who want to push this faith down the throat of all others by making it a part of public and government life. This phenomenon seems to be growing stronger by the day and is the reason behind the hatred. Thank you for telling me I am morally bankrupt, but I completely understand right and wrong and do not require belief in some unseen controlling entity to make this determination. If your "faith" makes you so happy, why not enjoy it for yourself without feeling the need to share it with all?

What he said. :unsure:

Right, becuase atheists dont use the Courts to push THEIR "vision" of what the so-called "public square" should look like in any way shape or form. Nor do they ever try to get others to see their point of view and change public opinion through the media, including movies and other literature. Atheists DEFINTITELY espouse that "live and let live" code by NEVER mocking, putting down or denigrading those who dont follow their same belief system. And most certainly, they ALWAYS keep to themselves and enjoy their "non" beliefs alone and in peace when amongst others who DO happen to follow a different beleif system.

Right, becuase atheists dont use the Courts to push THEIR "vision" of what the so-called "public square" should look like in any way shape or form. Nor do they ever try to get others to see their point of view and change public opinion through the media, including movies and other literature. Atheists DEFINTITELY espouse that "live and let live" code by NEVER mocking, putting down or denigrading those who dont follow their same belief system. And most certainly, they ALWAYS keep to themselves and enjoy their "non" beliefs alone and in peace when amongst others who DO happen to follow a different beleif system.

Really! When was the last time you saw the nightly news start off with a prayer???

I think it is fair to say the whole "gay lifestyle" has been shoved in more faces than person pushing "faith" in someone's face. I do enjoy my faith, I felt compelled to defend it because it was/is under attack by the wacky left.

For the record, I do not shove my faith in peoples face. In fact, I believe everyone has the free will to practice or not whatever they choose. I don't even have anything against gay people. i say let them live there life they way they choose. But it has become abundantly clear religion is under attack, and it is getting worse by the day.

It sucks when people attack something you feel very strongly about, doesn't it? :unsure:

What he said. :unsure:

I think it is fair to say the whole "gay lifestyle" has been shoved in more faces than person pushing "faith" in someone's face. I do enjoy my faith, I felt compelled to defend it because it was/is under attack by the wacky left.

For the record, I do not shove my faith in peoples face. In fact, I believe everyone has the free will to practice or not whatever they choose. I don't even have anything against gay people. i say let them live there life they way they choose. But it has become abundantly clear religion is under attack, and it is getting worse by the day.

It sucks when people attack something you feel very strongly about, doesn't it? :unsure:

I think that in all fairness if you go back 10-15 years and look at how we've gotten to this point, you'd have to admit that IF religion is really under attack, it's a counter-attack. And that counter-attack is because unprincipled, amoral politicians have USED religion to ram their social and economic agendas down the throats of Americans. And further, the attack isn't against religion itself, but against the way it's being used.

Religious people who don't realize they're being used are only conscious of the backlash. Religious people who are aware, and I know plenty of them, are as angry as "the wacky left" that religion is being used to further the political careers of a group of people who would probably be the LAST to pass thru the pearly gates were the rapture to occur today.

I think it is fair to say the whole "gay lifestyle" has been shoved in more faces than person pushing "faith" in someone's face.

What in hell are you talking about? Just stop and think, for a couple of seconds, about the ridiculousness of that statement. Does your money say "In Homosexuality We Trust"? Do you pledge to a flag that represents "One nation of all sexualities"? In post-game interviews, do football players thank their pregame sodomy ritual for this weeks stellar performance? Do people knock on your door to try to teach you the ways of lesbianism? Throughout the country, on street corners of every small town, do buildings put giant triple-ripple butt-plugs on their roof, to symbolize the beliefs of those that go there? Does the corner store clerk say, "Have a great day, and by the way I'm a homo"?

Almost everyone, almost everyday is faced with a constant barrage of images and symbols of God and religion. It is considered entirely acceptable to read from the Bible to other people on the street...odd, perhaps, but entirely acceptable. On network affiliate TV stations in cities all over the countries, churches have entire programs devoted to their preaching and proselytizing. I could go on, and on, and on...but why bother.

To many people, and I suspect you are one, saying that the gay lifestyle "has been shoved in [our] faces" means something like, "gay people aren't hiding their gayness like they should be".

When I read "I don't even have anything against gay people", in your post, it has very little credibility. Based on the things you say, it is quite clear that you are a bigot.

I'm curious to hear an example of the "gay lifestyle" being shoved in your face.

But it has become abundantly clear religion is under attack, and it is getting worse by the day.

Then why is the United States the most religious country of the industrialized world?

What in hell are you talking about? Just stop and think, for a couple of seconds, about the ridiculousness of that statement. Does your money say "In Homosexuality We Trust"? Do you pledge to a flag that represents "One nation of all sexualities"? In post-game interviews, do football players thank their pregame sodomy ritual for this weeks stellar performance? Do people knock on your door to try to teach you the ways of lesbianism? Throughout the country, on street corners of every small town, do buildings put giant triple-ripple butt-plugs on their roof, to symbolize the beliefs of those that go there? Does the corner store clerk say, "Have a great day, and by the way I'm a homo"?

Almost everyone, almost everyday is faced with a constant barrage of images and symbols of God and religion. It is considered entirely acceptable to read from the Bible to other people on the street...odd, perhaps, but entirely acceptable. On network affiliate TV stations in cities all over the countries, churches have entire programs devoted to their preaching and proselytizing. I could go on, and on, and on...but why bother.

To many people, and I suspect you are one, saying that the gay lifestyle "has been shoved in [our] faces" means something like, "gay people aren't hiding their gayness like they should be".

When I read "I don't even have anything against gay people", in your post, it has very little credibility. Based on the things you say, it is quite clear that you are a bigot.

One thing you keep forgetting is YOU are in the minority in this country. This country is MAJORITY Christian. Don't like it leave it. Simple as that. Just look at prop 8 in Ca. They VOTED to deny homosexuals the right to marry. What happens? They attack the Mormon church with graffiti, hate, illegal trespass during there services. Yeah, I would call that in your face.

As far as being called a bigot. You can call me whatever you want, I really don't care. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror before you call someone else a bigot.

One thing you keep forgetting is YOU are in the minority in this country. This country is MAJORITY Christian. Don't like it leave it. Simple as that. Just look at prop 8 in Ca. They VOTED to deny homosexuals the right to marry. What happens? They attack the Mormon church with graffiti, hate, illegal trespass during there services. Yeah, I would call that in your face.

As far as being called a bigot. You can call me whatever you want, I really don't care. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror before you call someone else a bigot.

At least you aren't hiding behind your facade of tolerance, anymore. You are a flat-out BIGOT.

White people represent about 65-70& of the US population. Does that mean that if Black people don't like the way the way White's care to rule, they should leave? What about Jews? Fuc# 'em! Right? Your arguments are the same that have been used against granting civil rights to every oppressed group.

When you deny people their basic rights, they tend to get pretty pissed off, yes that is true. But their rage is a REACTION to mistreatment and bigotry. If their protests bother you, remember YOU and those of your ilk, are to blame.

The USA is NOT a democracy...and the reason it isn't is, in part, to protect the citizens from people like you.

I'm curious to hear an example of the "gay lifestyle" being shoved in your face.

Then why is the United States the most religious country of the industrialized world?

Have you turned on the TV lately? Been to the movies lately? There are more movies and sitcoms and reality shows that not only focus on gay lifestyle then there are that focus on Christian lifestyle. It's at the point that you HAVE to accept it or be branded a bigot. Like I was earlier in this thread. You see, I, and many others who disagree with this lifestyle will soon lose our right to speak out against what we believe is wrong. I not only call this in your face, but also bullying!

Because our founding fathers were Christian. They came to this land so they had the freedom to practice, live and worship there faith without persecution.