Donte Whitner - Guarantee bills make play offs

Chuckknox

Did he say in what year?

Guarantees are like a$$holes, everyone has one ... at least if your an athlete. Too bad Whitner can't play as well as he talks. He runs his mouth but has no real impact on the field injured shoulder or not. Our talent level or lack thereof is why we blow. Outside of Lynch, Evans, Peters, and maybe Schoebel who do we have that is a probowl caliber player? Modrak has been a huge disappointment. Do you think his picks are to spite us when his buddy Donahoe got canned? <_<

Yep, I think he's (Whitner) headed for the league's substance abuse program for sure. Another rich football player who can't stop smokin that <_< . I hope he's not suspended for the first 4 games next year.

Didn't Thomas Vanek say the Sabres would make the playoffs last year?

This stuff is catchy in BFLO!

:unsure:

E.I.L., this is a situation in which I will not only defend Whitner, I will sing his praises.

He never should have been drafted by a fundamentally weak team mind you. My opinion will never change on this. It was text book Jauron idiocy, fostered by Levy who knows little better. But, he came to town and gave it a 100% effort from day 1.

There is every reason for him to sulk if he wanted to. The guy plays mostly "center field" in terms of playing way back and making downfield tackles because of a weak front seven. I am sure he would rather be making plays (which for the most part doesn't seem to be his role, unfortunately). Instead, he does what is asked of him, rallies his teammates, and flies head first at backs and receivers. The guys has #8 money in his pocket and could sit back and say "f :devil: k it." He doesn't.

Yeah.....Whitner has grown on me in a positive sense.

E.I.L., this is a situation in which I will not only defend Whitner, I will sing his praises.

He never should have been drafted by a fundamentally weak team mind you. My opinion will never change on this. It was text book Jauron idiocy, fostered by Levy who knows little better. But, he came to town and gave it a 100% effort from day 1.

There is every reason for him to sulk if he wanted to. The guy plays mostly "center field" in terms of playing way back and making downfield tackles because of a weak front seven. I am sure he would rather be making plays (which for the most part doesn't seem to be his role, unfortunately). Instead, he does what is asked of him, rallies his teammates, and flies head first at backs and receivers. The guys has #8 money in his pocket and could sit back and say "f :devil: k it." He doesn't.

Yeah.....Whitner has grown on me in a positive sense.

Thank you, Bill. At least some of us are contributing something worthwhile to this board instead of constantly whining and griping about the players and/or coaches.

I'll take Whitner's attitude every day and twice on Sunday. This team needs some swagger and even if he's not making plays, he's out there pumping up his teammates. He's just the type of emotional leader we need.