Baseball Question

I watched baseball on TV last night for the first time in about 15 years.

After watching two innings, I turned off the TV, even though I saw some runs being scored.

Baseball is BORING!

My god, it is SO slow. It's like trying to watch golf on TV.

More than a minute between pitches?

At least in football and hockey, you can hit members of the other team.

I can't understand why all you guys get your panties in a wad over this sport - geez, baseball makes the Bills' offense seem action-packed!

What is it that I'm missing?

I watched baseball on TV last night for the first time in about 15 years.

After watching two innings, I turned off the TV, even though I saw some runs being scored.

Baseball is BORING!

My god, it is SO slow. It's like trying to watch golf on TV.

More than a minute between pitches?

At least in football and hockey, you can hit members of the other team.

I can't understand why all you guys get your panties in a wad over this sport - geez, baseball makes the Bills' offense seem action-packed!

What is it that I'm missing?

87416[/snapback]

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its a legitimate reason to drink beer on a tuesday night...

Baseball is a game of intellect, just ask George Wills.

87570[/snapback]

You are showing your NE/eastern roots... I think it is George WILL...

Funny in Illinois, the "S" is there and silent, then magically appears in the spoken language. I guess it is the opposite for different regions?

In Illinois, they get all pissy if you say IlliNOISE... Yet, somehow Soldier field becomes Soldiers Field, DES Plaines, and so on... I guess they make up for what they can't say in the state name?

Kind of funny how that damn "S" just apperars.

BTW... Your BoSox are looking mighty good! :(

And no PLAY clock (Pitch clock)... I like the one idea that an announcer had... Raise the mound another 15 inches and give the advantage back to the pitcher.

What I like about baseball is that a hit is a hit. It's never called back. Yeah there are some blown calls, but for the most part the umps don't determine the outcome of the game.

I hate football nowadays that I see a big gain, and all that's on my mind is "I hope there is no penalty flag."