Fire Jauron

drg2021

Let Dick go right now and move on trying to establish ourselves as a legitimate NFL organization.

Hire a coach who has proven he can WIN in the NFL.....Jauron is a proven loser...living off one 13-3 season is incredible! I have never seen anything like it....the only one close is Norv Turner...How do these guys stay employed?

Hey Ralph...sell the team tomorrow so we can move on with our lives!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take it one step further.

Fire Jauron and cut he following players:

Trent Edwards

JP Losman

Derrick Dockery

Terrence McGee

Chris Kelsay

Robert Royal

And start over. Again.

Are you an idiot? Yea, Dockery, Edwards, Kelsay and MCGEE (of all people) they are the problem. You are a moron

I'll take it one step further.

Fire Jauron and cut he following players:

Trent Edwards

JP Losman

Derrick Dockery

Terrence McGee

Chris Kelsay

Robert Royal

And start over. Again.

Honestly, can't disagree here though Kelsay did actually play a decent game. It took him 12 games to look decent but hey, he's one for 12.

Firing .500 Dick is a no-brainer though. How much more can us Bills fans take of mediocrity. He has built, along with a very mediocre front office, a very soft team. There are only a couple of players on this team that we can say are "elite". When you have a 53 man roster and 2 or 3 are probably desired by other teams, you know things are bad.

I hate to say it but it's time to start over again. We (fans) can not go through another season of this crap anymore!!!!!

Guest dog14787
FIRE JARON, ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER!!! WE NEED A CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW!!! bILLS FANS DESERVE BETTER RALPH. I WATCHED A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME TODAY, WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!! CAN LOSMAN WHILE YOUR AT IT; WHAT A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A QB.

Rian Lindell should be at the top of everyones list because he has almost single handedly cost the Bills a chance at a playoff spot. :sick:

Timid coaching leads to a timid team play. The Buffalo Bills play sloppy, penalty filled football and I don't see how we will ever be a championship caliber team with Dick Jauron at the helm. :bag:

The words denial and me are synonymous, but after today, I have realized that Dick Jauron is just inadequate as a head coach. I know it is difficult for a team to adjust to a whole new system, but just look at the Falcons, Ravens, and Redskins this year. Maybe Ralph Wilson, in the twilight of his career, will realize that using food stamps for head coaches does not get you the best. Ralph does get his money's worth with his coaches, but his money spent is mediocre; maybe he should actually give a proven head coach good money.

Some legitimate head coaching candidates:

Bill Cowher

Brian Billick

Steve Mariucci

Jim Fassel

Andy Reid (if he gets canned)

Mike Shanahan (see Andy Reid)

Marty Schottenheimer

Jason Garrett

You forgot to mention NORV TURNER, who, if we're lucky could be had at the right price. Of course he'll have to be canned yet again, but i think that is inevitable.

Guest dog14787
Lame, the whole thing was just lame. Can't tell if its the QB, the WRs not getting open, whatever. Why do we support this organization?? As far as this 30+ yr die hard fan is concerned, they can go to Toronto next week and stay there.

lets not go that far :sick:

Rian Lindell should be at the top of everyones list because he has almost single handedly cost the Bills a chance at a playoff spot. :sick:

Timid coaching leads to a timid team play. The Buffalo Bills play sloppy, penalty filled football and I don't see how we will ever be a championship caliber team with Dick Jauron at the helm. :bag:

Wasn't it Tom Landry who said that if you have to bring a game down to the kicker than you didn't coach a good game? Dick Jauron should take heed of that....f#cking loser that he is.

Some legitimate head coaching candidates:

Bill Cowher

Brian Billick

Steve Mariucci

Jim Fassel

Andy Reid (if he gets canned)

Mike Shanahan (see Andy Reid)

Marty Schottenheimer

Jason Garrett

Reid - Wont get canned

Shannahan - Won't get canned

Cowher - Cowher will want to actually get paid. Ralph is a cheapskate.

Mooch - Great coordinator, not all that impressed with his HC skills

Fassel - Great coordinator, not all that impressed with his HC skills

Garrett - If any teams came to Jerry Jones inquiring about Garrett, he'd fire Wade Phillips and promote Garrett

Schottenheimer - I could handle Martyball for a couple seasons. I don't consider him a long term HC, but he could right the ship

Brian Billick - Now that's an interesting possibility....

How about the first trip down where Marshawn didn't even get a sniff of the ball in a goal-to-go situation? I guess Lynch hasn't shown anything inside the 10 this year?

:sick:

I agree, Wilson is a looser. Throughout hs ownership every time the "Bills" were winner (and yes They have had a few winning seasons) Wilson gets uncomfortable and fires those responsible for the winning. See Lou Saban, Chuck Knox, Bill Polian. These individuals are not easy to get along with but they do win and an owner must have tough "skin" Wilson does not. In "Wilson World" its more important to be congenial and ofcourse "offordable". What choice we "Bills" have . Its "Wilson World" or find a new team to support.

Guest dog14787
Reid - Wont get canned

Shannahan - Won't get canned

Cowher - Cowher will want to actually get paid. Ralph is a cheapskate.

Mooch - Great coordinator, not all that impressed with his HC skills

Fassel - Great coordinator, not all that impressed with his HC skills

Garrett - If any teams came to Jerry Jones inquiring about Garrett, he'd fire Wade Phillips and promote Garrett

Schottenheimer - I could handle Martyball for a couple seasons. I don't consider him a long term HC, but he could right the ship

Brian Billick - Now that's an interesting possibility....

Mike Holmgren might do well here in Buffalo