JP = Garbage

crackur

if each one of you can speak ill of trent........every bad game

JP, good riddance..

Lindell<worst kicker second half, he has killed our season

JP doesn't throw a pass since the Arizona game, he doesn't take 1st team reps in practice and yet idiots expect him to be perfect. Trent plays every game, takes all the 1st team reps in practice and yet it was debatable who the better QB was today.

The only thing garbage is people blaming the loss on JP.

I knew it would happen, to lessen the pain and reality of how horrible Trent has become, but I'll try to laugh it off anyway.

For the record, both QB's were able to manage the game into the red zone a total of 4 times. I'll give you that it was all Marshawn, but the dropped passes, poor play calls, and line collapses in the red zone are why we lost. If we just kick field goals and don't miss them, we win the game.

Trent may not having been playing especially well either, but i hope this brings an end to the JP needs another chance sentiment that has been so popular lately. He just doesn't get it. He holds the ball too long and takes unnecessary sacks. I can't believe he didn't throw a pick with one of his trademark high passes.

The only thing garbage is people blaming the loss on JP.

I knew it would happen, to lessen the pain and reality of how horrible Trent has become, but I'll try to laugh it off anyway.

For the record, both QB's were able to manage the game into the red zone a total of 4 times. I'll give you that it was all Marshawn, but the dropped passes, poor play calls, and line collapses in the red zone are why we lost. If we just kick field goals and don't miss them, we win the game.

ok jp homer..........

haha

you have to play along........I mean seriously......its like the north and south .........if you sacred qb loses the game......they are going to get torched around here.....

Jp fans should be use to it.......he has sucked for 4-5 yrs

atleast trent is a youngin' and we have faith before he rips our heart out in the future

Trent may not having been playing especially well either, but i hope this brings an end to the JP needs another chance sentiment that has been so popular lately. He just doesn't get it. He holds the ball too long and takes unnecessary sacks. I can't believe he didn't throw a pick with one of his trademark high passes.

Well lookie there, another one who doesn't get it. :sick::bag:

ok jp homer..........

haha

you have to play along........I mean seriously......its like the north and south .........if you sacred qb loses the game......they are going to get torched around here.....

Jp fans should be use to it.......he has sucked for 4-5 yrs

atleast trent is a youngin' and we have faith before he rips our heart out in the future

You're an idiot. I'm not a JP fanboy. It's just silly to pretend like we're not making the playoffs because of him.

Wake up and realize we're not making the playoffs because your young gun turned out to be a choke artist who's afraid to look 10 yards downfield. I don't want to get into JP v Trent arguments because they both sucked horribly. I do however, want to shun people who are promoting this idea around that JP lost us that game.

Trent scored 0 first half points, JP scored 3. They both couldn't get it done and I'm starting to think it's more because our team really just isn't that good.

You're an idiot. I'm not a JP fanboy. It's just silly to pretend like we're not making the playoffs because of him.

Wake up and realize we're not making the playoffs because your young gun turned out to be a choke artist who's afraid to look 10 yards downfield. I don't want to get into JP v Trent arguments because they both sucked horribly. I do however, want to shun people who are promoting this idea around that JP lost us that game.

Trent scored 0 first half points, JP scored 3. They both couldn't get it done and I'm starting to think it's more because our team really just isn't that good.

how many times did jp get sacked?

awwwwwwwwwwwww yesh the memories

How many times did Tony B say JP was staring down his wrs today........ah yes........

:sick:

Doesn't get it? How so? Did I say Trent was great? Actually I said he wasn't doing well at all. The one major difference in the two of them is that Trent will get rid of the ball usually. JP has had his chances and has proven time after time that he can't perform consistently at this level. I don't blame the loss on him. I think it took an especially horrible effort from the entire team for this one, but I also won't just let him slide on this one either. I get it, do you?

how many times did jp get sacked?

awwwwwwwwwwwww yesh the memories

How many times did Tony B say JP was staring down his wrs today........ah yes........

:sick:

Haha. Ok. JP got sacked, Trent can't move the ball. It's all the same. They both suck, but we're not making the playoffs, and that's not JP's fault. What he got sacked? That makes people so upset. That a$$hat played one half, and mostly because of our inability to stick with the run, we lost. But I think you should freak out because JP took a sack. JP's not our future, he's a back-up.

In fact, don't bother reading that, just try and absorb this:

I'M NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR JP. I'M SAYING WE SUCK

Damnit, you're arguing with yourself.

Haha. Ok. JP got sacked, Trent can't move the ball. It's all the same. They both suck, but we're not making the playoffs, and that's not JP's fault. What he got sacked? That makes people so upset. That a$$hat played one half, and mostly because of our inability to stick with the run, we lost. But I think you should freak out because JP took a sack. JP's not our future, he's a back-up.

In fact, don't bother reading that, just try and absorb this:

I'M NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR JP. I'M SAYING WE SUCK

Damnit, you're arguing with yourself.

no Im just venting like I have been for over 20 years..........It helps to get through the season sometime

Im just glad I learnt to not care about the bills as much as I use too........too bad it took the majority of my life to do so.

JP doesn't throw a pass since the Arizona game, he doesn't take 1st team reps in practice and yet idiots expect him to be perfect. Trent plays every game, takes all the 1st team reps in practice and yet it was debatable who the better QB was today.

if thats the case then why did JP look exactly the same today as he always did as a starter...cant find the open guy, holds onto the ball too long and takes sacks

if each one of you can speak ill of trent........every bad game

JP, good riddance..

Lindell<worst kicker second half, he has killed our season

TE didn't look all that bad today. He's not calling the plays. If you bothered to look JP played just as well as he did with the SAME LINE!!!

Methinks it's not the QBs' fault. Marshawn was a beast today and only used him the 2nd quarter and then completely stopped.

Yea, blame JP. :sick:

BTW, you don't hang with Whitner do you?

Frankly... YOU are an idiot if you thinkk JP is worth the sh*t that comes out of his ass....

You are right about one thing though, I don't get it...how in the world can professional football players and a coaching staff not figure out a 3-4 defense by now? That I don't get. Regardless of who is under center.

is it bad to support a young qb who has shown potential'? if you cant remember most of the great qbs do not have the greatest start in their careers

Then you're a blatant hypocrite if you're going off potential. Potential??? Give me a break. JP has five times the "potential" Trent could ever dream of. Doesn't make him the right fit for Buffalo though.

I think either both quarterbacks are awful, or the offensive coaches have no idea how to cater to their respective talents. Whichever is the case, the flash of brilliance that Trent showed means nothing when compared to his slump to end all slumps.

On the other hand you have JP who has had his share of comebacks and nice throws, but never 4 games in a row. Regardless the discussion is null and void when you pretend Trent is the savior due to potential. That's bullsh*t.

Then you're a blatant hypocrite if you're going off potential. Potential??? Give me a break. JP has five times the "potential" Trent could ever dream of. Doesn't make him the right fit for Buffalo though.

I think either both quarterbacks are awful, or the offensive coaches have no idea how to cater to their respective talents. Whichever is the case, the flash of brilliance that Trent showed means nothing when compared to his slump to end all slumps.

On the other hand you have JP who has had his share of comebacks and nice throws, but never 4 games in a row. Regardless the discussion is null and void when you pretend Trent is the savior due to potential. That's bullsh*t.

J.P. Losman has no clue what to do in an NFL pocket. He'll be lucky to get a third string job next year. For all of those who still think this guy should be our QB you are delusional. You can't play in the NFL with such a gross lack of pocket awareness.

Neither qb played well. JP played worse. Edwards was more inaccurate than usual, not sure if the groin had to do with that. JP though makes way too many negative plays, panics, pulls the ball down too early on plays, takes coverage sacks. I like JP, but will be surprised if he has much of a future in the NFL, even as a backup. A team is just better off having a young guy as a backup because JP basically plays like a young guy even though he's a 5 year vet.

J.P. Losman has no clue what to do in an NFL pocket. He'll be lucky to get a third string job next year. For all of those who still think this guy should be our QB you are delusional. You can't play in the NFL with such a gross lack of pocket awareness.

Keep going. I'm glad you're not done with that. Really luck to be third string?

You're missing the argument, and that's "hey...the bills are not as good as I thought they were, no matter who is at quarterback".

Instead you sound like a prissy girl: Eww, I broke a nail. Eww JP losman is a loooser.

Dude, Trent sucked a$$ for four games and where were you then? Trent is awful. JP might be worse, but he's not our starter, so start your bitching about something that wont make you sound like a little girl.

Neither qb played well. JP played worse. Edwards was more inaccurate than usual, not sure if the groin had to do with that. JP though makes way too many negative plays, panics, pulls the ball down too early on plays, takes coverage sacks. I like JP, but will be surprised if he has much of a future in the NFL, even as a backup. A team is just better off having a young guy as a backup because JP basically plays like a young guy even though he's a 5 year vet.

JP is still a young guy, not much older than Trent.

You do realize that because of mis-management he was only given 1 full season to start in the NFL.

We was jostled in two others.

The funny thing is though, in that 1 season, with a worse team, JP will most likely have more wins and better stats than the savior.

I'm not saying JP is very good. I'll be glad to see him gone, but I want some people here to wake up and let that stuff sink in before they hypocritically pretend like Edwards is much better than Losman. We have no viable threat at QB. End of story.

You do realize that because of mis-management he was only given 1 full season to start in the NFL.

We was jostled in two others.

The funny thing is though, in that 1 season, with a worse team, JP will most likely have more wins and better stats than the savior.

I'm not saying JP is very good. I'll be glad to see him gone, but I want some people here to wake up and let that stuff sink in before they hypocritically pretend like Edwards is much better than Losman. We have no viable threat at QB. End of story.

sorry, but you're out to lunch on Losman. I like the guy but he will never be a good NFL qb because he just doesn't have the decisionmaking and panics too quickly for a pro qb. He has all the physical tools. You want to blame everybody but JP for JP's career but not many qbs in the NFL get to have as many opportunities as Losman to prove themselves. Don't be shocked when he's out of the league next year. For his sake I hope I'm wrong.

sorry, but you're out to lunch on Losman. I like the guy but he will never be a good NFL qb because he just doesn't have the decisionmaking and panics too quickly for a pro qb. He has all the physical tools. You want to blame everybody but JP for JP's career but not many qbs in the NFL get to have as many opportunities as Losman to prove themselves. Don't be shocked when he's out of the league next year. For his sake I hope I'm wrong.

How long have you suffered from selective reading syndrome? Jesus Christ. I'm trying to tell you JP isn't the reason why we're missing the playoffs and you're blabbering on about how you're sorry to tell me JP is no good. I have eyes don't I? Jesus, how many more useless posts are you going to muster?

JP's stats and wins in his only season as a full starter (with a worse team) > Edwards' stats/wins in his only season as a starter.

Try and ask yourself this: Why is he telling me that if he's previously admitted to not liking JP? Is it because he's trying to tell me something about a trend for Buffalo Quarterbacks? Is he pointing out that here I am advocating that Losman will not be in the league next year, yet produced more than Edwards? Why would he do that? That doesn't make any sense?

If that's what you think than fine. But boy oh boy does Edwards decision making make JP look good sometimes.

TE didn't look all that bad today. He's not calling the plays. If you bothered to look JP played just as well as he did with the SAME LINE!!!

Methinks it's not the QBs' fault. Marshawn was a beast today and only used him the 2nd quarter and then completely stopped.

Yea, blame JP. :sick:

BTW, you don't hang with Whitner do you?

What do you mean TE didn't look all that bad? He looked horrible!!! So he doesn't call the plays, do you think JP does? Face the facts that neither quarterback is that good.