Let's freeze the 'fins!!!

BLZFAN4LIFE

Movement is on to open the roof.

Get 'er done! It's the right thing to do. Why neutralize a Bills advantage? There's no way in hell that the atmosphere in TO will come close to that of RWS, so at least make the fish deal with the elements.

Being that Edwards plays well in warm weather, and drops deuces in the cold, a dome gives us the advantage, especially with our burners on ST's.

Why even waste your time?

Teams with roofs that will be closed in December!

Detroit

Indy

Houston

Arizona

Ralph sold his soul to the devil, nothing is going to change what is going to happen in Toronto. Get a life and a clue.

Not gonna happen, even if they get 100,000 signatures....

from the article....

As novel as their proposal might be, the petition won’t pry open the roof, said Adrian Montgomery, spokesman for Rogers Communications, one of the game’s hosts.

One problem in the event of snow or rain is the field’s lack of a proper drainage system, Montgomery said. Another factor: the roof is locked in place after baseball’s Blue Jays end their season.

Oh, and Josh Reed is not a true Bills player, a true Bills player would never mention he'd want to play indoors in December...

"Hell no. Are we not human?" receiver Josh Reed said. "We might get an edge, but I think I can probably speak for a few players on this team that I'd rather play indoors."

from the article....

As novel as their proposal might be, the petition won’t pry open the roof, said Adrian Montgomery, spokesman for Rogers Communications, one of the game’s hosts.

One problem in the event of snow or rain is the field’s lack of a proper drainage system, Montgomery said. Another factor: the roof is locked in place after baseball’s Blue Jays end their season.

Oh, and Josh Reed is not a true Bills player, a true Bills player would never mention he'd want to play indoors in December...

"Hell no. Are we not human?" receiver Josh Reed said. "We might get an edge, but I think I can probably speak for a few players on this team that I'd rather play indoors."

You are living in the past. The SB teams were bad weather teams because they had great running games. This team does not run consistently enough. It's just a myth about the Bills playing well in bad weather.

Why even waste your time?

Teams with roofs that will be closed in December!

Detroit

Indy

Houston

Arizona

Ralph sold his soul to the devil, nothing is going to change what is going to happen in Toronto. Get a life and a clue.

I'm assuming the reason for this rude and obnoxious comment is that you were posting drunk at 2:42 a.m. I can't imagine anyone being such a miserable as5hole under normal circumstances. :censored:

from the article....

Awwwwwwwwwww!! Da richer Torontoians who can afford a ticket to the game will be crying about the cold weather. Can't upset them. :)

BTW, Josh Reed < Than his former respect.

Movement is on to open the roof.

Get 'er done! It's the right thing to do. Why neutralize a Bills advantage? There's no way in hell that the atmosphere in TO will come close to that of RWS, so at least make the fish deal with the elements.

If you think snow is going to slow them down then you are in for a rude awakening. Plus, it also means you've lost complete hope for the Bills.

Awwwwwwwwwww!! Da richer Torontoians who can afford a ticket to the game will be crying about the cold weather. Can't upset them. :)

You're talking about a city that called in the military when they had a blizzard....

The rest of Canada had storms just like it. We called them "snowy days". They are major wusses in Toronto. There's a reason the rest of Canada doesn't like them.....

If you think snow is going to slow them down then you are in for a rude awakening. Plus, it also means you've lost complete hope for the Bills.

I merely wanted to introduce this article/topic to the board. It's not like I believe that opening the roof would guarantee a Bills win. I also realize that no matter how many signatures are gathered on a petition, it's unlikely to make a difference.

The point is that a Bills "home" game on Dec 7th should be played in the cold. I do believe that players who live, practice, and play in upper 70's weather in December would be at a disadvantage (no matter how slight) playing in 28-30 degree weather.

You are living in the past. The SB teams were bad weather teams because they had great running games. This team does not run consistently enough. It's just a myth about the Bills playing well in bad weather.

It's not about playing better in the cold, it's that in the past you would never hear a Bills player say that they would prefer to play indoors.