worst NFL Thankgiving ever?

Right now its 102 vs 19 points winners-losers this needs to change!

Perhaps its time for the Thanksgiving Games to rotate. Perhaps schedule rematches with division or wild card games from teh previous year.

The Lions being mauled will never be a worthy T-day tradition.

Yeah the games today sucked, Eagle game sucks too......I just scratch my head seeing how bad the Cards are playing and how they looked against the Bills.

they are a completely different team when they play on the east coast, things might have been different if that game was in Buffalo

its definately time for the NFL to start putting other teams on Thanksgiving, I am beyond tired of seeing Detroit suck every year

The problem is though how do you know who's going to be good?? Dallas was expected to be a Super Bowl contender and they likely still are a contender. Seattle won the west last year and was expected to probably win the division again, but they fell apart. So last April you knew Tenn-Detroit could be two struggling teams, in the end Tenn was good. But you'd have thought Dallas-Seattle would be a good game. The only way I see to improve it is to pick the teams/game about a month prior to the date, maybe Nov 1st. But that's tough on a team to tell them Nov 1st, they are playing on a Thursday instead of a Sunday, and tough for the people who bought tickets. It's one thing to change from 1:00 to 4:00 or even 8:00, but to change the date by three days would be tough.

Perhaps its time for the Thanksgiving Games to rotate. Perhaps schedule rematches with division or wild card games from teh previous year.

The Lions being mauled will never be a worthy T-day tradition.

Yeah the games today sucked, Eagle game sucks too......I just scratch my head seeing how bad the Cards are playing and how they looked against the Bills.

Remember they slanted us to death against our soft zone coverage. It was a scheme thing. And JP handed them the ball on several occassions

The problem is though how do you know who's going to be good?? Dallas was expected to be a Super Bowl contender and they likely still are a contender. Seattle won the west last year and was expected to probably win the division again, but they fell apart. So last April you knew Tenn-Detroit could be two struggling teams, in the end Tenn was good. But you'd have thought Dallas-Seattle would be a good game. The only way I see to improve it is to pick the teams/game about a month prior to the date, maybe Nov 1st. But that's tough on a team to tell them Nov 1st, they are playing on a Thursday instead of a Sunday, and tough for the people who bought tickets. It's one thing to change from 1:00 to 4:00 or even 8:00, but to change the date by three days would be tough.

The NFL schedulers should read this board to pick the T-day games. They might have a better chance of getting a good one. If not, we can at least blame ourselves and use up billions of bytes analyzing ourselves.