Playoffs?, Are You Kidding Me?, Playoffs?

H2o

Holy Schnikies! It's only his 2nd year. Let's not make this a habbit of firing coaches every 3 years or less. Obviously Marv has done some good for this team with his input. He hired DJ for a reason. I can't believe what I'm reading now from some fans just like I couldn't believe how much some fans earlier this season actually thought we had a shot at 14-2.

So Jauron isn't a motivator? He's not exciting enough? No emotions? Look at Belicheck. I think I just made my point.

Holy Schnikies! It's only his 2nd year. Let's not make this a habbit of firing coaches every 3 years or less. Obviously Marv has done some good for this team with his input. He hired DJ for a reason. I can't believe what I'm reading now from some fans just like I couldn't believe how much some fans earlier this season actually thought we had a shot at 14-2.

So Jauron isn't a motivator? He's not exciting enough? No emotions? Look at Belicheck. I think I just made my point.

Belicheck wins.

This is Dick's 3rd season here. Two 7-9 finishes and shooting for 3.

Demeanor is probably the only thing that Dick has in common with Belichick. If NE and Buffalo were to switch coaches, Belichick would win 10 out of 10 (with the Bills against NE) and he would definitely have the Bills in a MUCH better position than 6-5 and last place in the AFCE.