Yet another teacher and 15 year old "Victim"

Teacher and "Victim"

JERRY: But I will tell you this: I am going over to (Gestures to the nudist) her apartment, and I'm tellin' her to put those shades down!

KRAMER: Woah, woah, woah. What-what did you just say?

JERRY: I can't take it anymore! She's driving me crazy! I can't sleep, I can't leave the house, and I' here, I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest - something's gotta give!

KRAMER: Do you hear what you're saying?! Can you hear it?! This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to stop?! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard! I mean, think comprehens- I'm not gonna let you do it.

JERRY: (Persistent) Well, I'm doin' it, get out of my way.

KRAMER: (Stopping him) No, no, no, no. You can't! You can't! This is something that comes about once in a lifetime! When we were boys, looking through our bedroom windows, we would think: "Why can't there be a woman out there, taking her clothes off?" And now that wish's come true, and you want to throw it away?!

JERRY: Look, I'm sorry-

KRAMER: No, I'm not gonna let you do it, Jerry.

JERRY: Kramer, (Trying to pass him) get outta my way!

KRAMER: (Frantic) No, no, no. Don't do it. Don't do it! For my sake! God knows I don't ask you for much! Now, come on. Please, Jerry. Please! I'm beggin' ya! Please! Come on! Please!

JERRY: Alright..

So, they questioned some children and parents about this. Did they question the teacher before they made the arrest? How do they know if it's not the children setting this up to get rid of a substitute teacher they didn't like?

If she was :) ing them I'm sure they like her! :lol:

So, they questioned some children and parents about this. Did they question the teacher before they made the arrest? How do they know if it's not the children setting this up to get rid of a substitute teacher they didn't like?

To be honest, that is my biggest fear as a teacher. Luckily, I was a popular sub last year. This year I am at a much tougher school, and I only teach remedial classes where the kids are more likely to pull stunts like this.

No, I'm pretty sure the letter came from the boys she wasn't !@#$ing.

That's the price for not being a complete slut. :)

To be honest, that is my biggest fear as a teacher. Luckily, I was a popular sub last year. This year I am at a much tougher school, and I only teach remedial classes where the kids are more likely to pull stunts like this.

When I was doing my student teaching the school had a rule for after school tutoring. Two or more teachers would be in the same room tutoring different students and they would leave the door open.

That's the price for not being a complete slut. :)

When I was doing my student teaching the school had a rule for after school tutoring. Two or more teachers would be in the same room tutoring different students and they would leave the door open.

I didn't know that you were a teacher. That said, I always leave the door open if there is less than 10 people in the room. I have one block class this semester where I am lucky to have 65% attendance on some days. So, I leave the door open on those days, knowing that nothing will happen with that few students in the room.

I didn't know that you were a teacher. That said, I always leave the door open if there is less than 10 people in the room. I have one block class this semester where I am lucky to have 65% attendance on some days. So, I leave the door open on those days, knowing that nothing will happen with that few students in the room.

I did my student teaching but never actually liked it so I never pursued it as a career and I'm stuck with a degree in Brit Lit and that's been a huge help to me. :)

A similar situation happened to a teacher I knew in high school a couple years after I left. This guy was the JROTC instructor. A retired Navy Commander. Real straight laced guy. A family man. So this girl in the JROTC program alleged that he inappropriately touched her. The school fired him, he was charged, and his wife left him over it. His reputation was ruined, he lost his job, and his family over it. Well turned out when all was said and done she made it all up. She admitted that he never did a thing and that she lied about it for whatever stupid reason she said that I don't recall.

A similar situation happened to a teacher I knew in high school a couple years after I left. This guy was the JROTC instructor. A retired Navy Commander. Real straight laced guy. A family man. So this girl in the JROTC program alleged that he inappropriately touched her. The school fired him, he was charged, and his wife left him over it. His reputation was ruined, he lost his job, and his family over it. Well turned out when all was said and done she made it all up. She admitted that he never did a thing and that she lied about it for whatever stupid reason she said that I don't recall.

That's hideous. I hope at least his ex-wife apologized to him. If she didn't trust him then :) her!!! :lol:

Did he sue the school?