"First career interception, first career touchdown"

JoeFerguson

IIRC, Nate Clements, on his first defensive play as a Bill, picked off Peyton Manning, and took it to the hizzy...pretty awesome! Leodis looks to be turning into a justified #1 pick!

Actually it was in his 2nd game as a Bill.

WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED A BACK UP TACKLE!!!!!

/idiot chubby chaser fans

i hate those football night in america fags. oberman, that other homo, and costas should all be mr mcgregged like the cheating wife in the last king of scottland.

We all know that Leodis McKelvin's first career TD was LAST WEEK, and Dan Patrick is a dope.

This is one reason I stopped watching Football Night in America.

Worse: Peter King

Worser: Dan Patrick

Worst: Keith Olberman

Worst sportscaster in the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld

Tony Kornhiezer should have his lower jaw removed to prevent the downfall of the civilized world. He is the anti-christ.

Kornholer is nothing without Wilbon

Convsersely, Wilbon is nothing without Kornholer

They are a Butthead without their proverbial Beavis

You knew Patrick was going to say that? Who you got in the NBA championship? :rolleyes:

Huh??

My point was that I stopped watching it when they went overboard by adding Dan Patrick. I liked him & Olbermann in the past, but it's not the same anymore. I never liked the way NBC did the highlights and adding way too much attempts at entertainment to the show was the last straw for me.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but E$PN is WAY better at highlights.

Huh??

My point was that I stopped watching it when they went overboard by adding Dan Patrick. I liked him & Olbermann in the past, but it's not the same anymore. I never liked the way NBC did the highlights and adding way too much attempts at entertainment to the show was the last straw for me.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but E$PN is WAY better at highlights.

Yeah, I know that is what you meant...sorry for being a dick!

What is real frustrating about ESPN is that they used to be great with highlights, but now, if you want to see highligts from a game that has marginal national interest (say, the Bills and Chiefs), they show you the same highlight package on all of their coverage of the game. Today, there were so many big plays, you know they won't give this game more than 90 seconds of time, but you will see every score from the Cowboys/49ers game...remember in the old days of Prime Time? It was awesome. They would not only show you every scoring play, but all the weird, wacky, off moments as well...you felt like you had a really good grasp of how the game went. Not so much anymore....

Yeah, I know that is what you meant...sorry for being a dick!

We all have our moments. :rolleyes:

What is real frustrating about ESPN is that they used to be great with highlights, but now, if you want to see highligts from a game that has marginal national interest (say, the Bills and Chiefs), they show you the same highlight package on all of their coverage of the game. Today, there were so many big plays, you know they won't give this game more than 90 seconds of time, but you will see every score from the Cowboys/49ers game...remember in the old days of Prime Time? It was awesome. They would not only show you every scoring play, but all the weird, wacky, off moments as well...you felt like you had a really good grasp of how the game went. Not so much anymore....

That's exactly where I was going. They took an hour and showed all of the games, including the ones with "marginal" national interest. You touched on it, but they would also show the important, non-scoring plays (like a big 3rd/4th down conversion) that kept a drive alive.

Berman & Jackson do a decent job on "The Blitz" during the Sunday night Sportscenter, but it's nothing like it used to be.