Let's go on record

Numark

Alright, let's go on record and and everyone state whether or not we will make the playoffs. Then, whenever everyone starts yelling at each other in a few months, we can go back and call people wrong.

I say yes. I say we win 4 out of 5 and finish 10-6

Baltimore will finish 9-7 (Lose against Skins, Steelers, Cowboys or Jags)

Colts will finish 9-7 (Lose against Chargers, Titans, and Jags)

Dolphins will finish 9-7 (lose against Bills, Jets)

Patriots will finish 9-7 (Lost against Steelers, Bills, Cardinals)

:devil:

I go on record and say that we will not make the playoffs this year, but next year, we will.

I also go on record to say that this year will be a good stepping stone for better things to come! Alot of young players gaining invaluable knowledge on how to win in the NFL.

No playoffs. They'll beat San Fran then lose to the Dolphines, Jets and Broncs before closing the season with a win against the Pats. If that Dolphin game was at the Ralph I'd pencil it in as a win...

Yep.

Also wishful thinking op predicting Baltimore to lose every home game...they beat up the Steelers already with their rookie QB playing the first road game of his career....

Didnt they lose to the steelers the first time?

I go on record and say that we will not make the playoffs this year, but next year, we will.

I also go on record to say that this year will be a good stepping stone for better things to come! Alot of young players gaining invaluable knowledge on how to win in the NFL.

Next year the Bills play the NFCS, and the Titans and the Colts. Jauron et al, won't have the

luxury of beating up the NFCW or the AFCW. Not to mention, Miami is most likely going to be

even stronger under Parcells and Brady will be back with the pats.

:rolleyes:

Next year the Bills play the NFCS, and the Titans and the Colts. Jauron et al, won't have the

luxury of beating up the NFCW or the AFCW. Not to mention, Miami is most likely going to be

even stronger under Parcells and Brady will be back with the pats.

If the Bills are lucky to be playing the NFC/AFC West this year, why aren't the Fins and Jets? Ever think that maybe their records are fattened a little this year because of their week schedules? The Bills just being the Bills can't take advantage of anything - even an easy schedule.

If the Bills are lucky to be playing the NFC/AFC West this year, why aren't the Fins and Jets? Ever think that maybe their records are fattened a little this year because of their week schedules? The Bills just being the Bills can't take advantage of anything - even an easy schedule.

Well, I see the logic, it's just that in 1 year Miami looks to have walked right by Buffalo after three

more years of rebuilding, and I just don't see this front office/coaching staff being able to keep up with

Miami, New England and the Jets.

Jets and Phins won 5 games total last year, and look at them now. That is no accident, nor is it luck.

Flame away.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Almost forgot, Jets just took down the Titans, Bufalo couldn't beat the 3-6 Browns at home.

True, though the easy part of the Jets schedule is mostly in front of them. 4 road wins in all 3 division games and Tennessee is pretty damn good.