Watching the Giants/Cardinals game...

I know it's just a dream with how cheap Ralphie is when it comes to head coaches, but damn would it be great to have a coach like Tom Coughlin. You know, a guy with a pulse...a guy who's fired up and ready to rock and roll. A guy that has his eam ready to go from the starting gun. How much better would this team be with a Coughlin in charge rather than Jauron?

I suppose it's a moot point, but it's worth thinking about IMO.

I know it's just a dream with how cheap Ralphie is when it comes to head coaches, but damn would it be great to have a coach like Tom Coughlin. You know, a guy with a pulse...a guy who's fired up and ready to rock and roll. A guy that has his eam ready to go from the starting gun. How much better would this team be with a Coughlin in charge rather than Jauron?

I remember he was discussed for the Buffalo job the year we ended up hiring Mularkey (I think).

I also remember he didn't even want to come to Buffalo for the interview. He was only interested in the NYG job.

I'm with you, though, I'd love to have as Super Bowl winning coach like Coughlin here. Have we ever had a coach who has won a Super Bowl? I'm pretty sure we haven't.

You know what else would be awesome? Sex with Jessica Alba.

That would be sweet, sex with Jessica Alba :devil: Anyway. remember Tommy boy was on the hot seat 3 years in a row including last year until they won the SB.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coughlin was almost run out of Jersey last year, until that improbable late season run. He got a huge new extension over the off-season.

BTW, go Oakland!

Only because NY/NJers have no idea what pathetic coaching is. They've all but forgotten Rich Kotite. We have him, reincarnate, in WNY.

Only because NY/NJers have no idea what pathetic coaching is. They've all but forgotten Rich Kotite. We have him, reincarnate, in WNY.

The fact is that Buffalo isn't a place where marquee players/coaches want to play/coach, without a major premium.

You know what else would be awesome? Sex with Jessica Alba.

Moot point, I suppose, but worth thinking about.

You need to change the things you dream about. :devil:

Not to disrupt the bitchfest or anything, but do you ever notice that the hottest girls on that site are either "no english, poor english or some english"...

Yes, I would.

Of course you would.

And while we're at it, I'd hire a GM that has a clue about building a franchise that's solid up front.

You know, like a Bill Polian. :devil:

You mean, like TD? And the Bills had Polian. He built a 4-time SB losing team.

You've missed the point entirely about that team. It's about their HC or SB MVP QB--it's that monstrous O-line that absolutely murders the opposing D-line on every single play!

Why is everyone blind to this?

Giants have some serious talent. Great drafting as of late.

And....who is the OC......

Well, it would be Kevin Gilbride...

With him at OC we could, uhm, we...coulld..., uh....., uhm...we could,

oh, never mind!

No one liked him when he first got the job.

They said he was too conservative.

Sound familiar?

Giants have some serious talent. Great drafting as of late.

And....who is the OC......

Well, it would be Kevin Gilbride...

With him at OC we could, uhm, we...coulld..., uh....., uhm...we could,

oh, never mind!

Good point, but then again, Killdrive had Flutie/RJ/and whoever else to work with at QB rather than a Manning.

lemme guess...you wouldn't?

Without it being my money, I can't say for sure. It's easy to spend other people's money.

Donahoe had a clue? And Polian built one hell of a team in Indy, too.

Everyone thought TD had a clue when he was first hired. And Polian didn't do much in Carolina, save for one miracle season.

No one liked him when he first got the job.

They said he was too conservative.

Sound familiar?

Tom Coughlin Career Record: 93-83-0 (Regular Season) 4-6 (Postseason) 97-89-0 (Overall)

Dickie the J Career Record: 43-59-0 (Regular season) 0-1-0 (Postseason) 43-60-0 (Overall)

Good lord, why don't you enjoy a win for a day before you start whining like a wussie?

You don't know the JSP cycle by now? He starts believing this year is the year of the Bills, then it doesn't happen the way he expected, and he has angst the rest of the year.

Oh come on until almost the end of last season they were ready to run him out of town. They had wanted his head on a platter for years there.