More Change We Didn't Need to Believe In

/dev/null

Jamming your winky up another dudes poop shoot is unhealthy, unnatural. You can see why it would strike some people as a little odd. Thus, they don't want them hanging around other dudes in the milatary. Call me homophobic but I tend to look at things boiled down to the minimum. I guess if your gonna live a creepy life style your going to have to live with certain things not going your way.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should repeal it but if it's a priority, he's nuts. From that story, it looks like it's on his "to do" list, but way down that list. Makes sense to me.

Since "don't ask, don't tell" replaced "don't serve if you're gay", wouldn't "repealing" it just revert the regulations back to kicking all gays out of the military?

I mean, "don't ask, don't tell" should be changed, because it was, in true Clinton fashion, nothing more than an attempt to weasel out of making a decision that would make somebody somewhere unhappy no matter what the decision was. But I don't think "repeal" is the word for it, unless Obama intends to revert military regulations to what they were 30 years ago.

Jamming your winky up another dudes poop shoot is unhealthy, unnatural. You can see why it would strike some people as a little odd. Thus, they don't want them hanging around other dudes in the milatary. Call me homophobic but I tend to look at things boiled down to the minimum. I guess if your gonna live a creepy life style your going to have to live with certain things not going your way.

You're homophobic. (You asked . . .)

Unhealthy? Yes. Unnatural? Kinda, i think they're born like that but grosses me out none the less

They want to do their thing, let them. If it freaks you out, move to another shower stall. If they follow you, beat the snot out of them. If they sue, you've got a valid defense

It is broken. It makes grown men live a lie, and clearly marks being gay as something other than OK and normal. Like it or not, the military has to get into the 21st Century, too.

I'm glad morality and the natural law are predicated on time and not truth.

It's is something other than OK and normal.

Unhealthy? Yes. Unnatural? Kinda, i think they're born like that but grosses me out none the less

They want to do their thing, let them. If it freaks you out, move to another shower stall. If they follow you, beat the snot out of them. If they sue, you've got a valid defense

My thoughts exactly. I'm not homophobic. I would never deny anyone a job that was gay. I do not dislike gays. It's repulsive to me that someone would harm a person just because they are gay. Just don't try to mainstream it like it is normal. Like it is a positive choice. No matter how politically correctness wants us to believe that there is no BS'ing mother nature. My beliefs are not based in religion. I'm pretty much a atheist I guess. They should keep religion out of the military and government as well. imho

My thoughts exactly. I'm not homophobic. I would never deny anyone a job that was gay. I do not dislike gays. It's repulsive to me that someone would harm a person just because they are gay. Just don't try to mainstream it like it is normal. Like it is a positive choice. No matter how politically correctness wants us to believe that there is no BS'ing mother nature. My beliefs are not based in religion. I'm pretty much a atheist I guess. They should keep religion out of the military and government as well. imho

Mother Nature? There are homosexual animals. People are likely born homosexual. WTF is this Mother Nature argument?

Ever do anything that is out of the ordinary sexually? Against Mother Nature?

Drop that argument. You don't like the thought of a guy's dong up your butt. Me neither. Who cares? "Let a gay guy put his dong up any consenting adult's butt that he feels like."*

* DC Tom, jerkoff: that is going to be the new military policy.

Mother Nature? There are homosexual animals. People are likely born homosexual. WTF is this Mother Nature argument?

Drop that argument. You don't like the thought of a guy's dong up your butt. Me neither. Who cares? "Let a gay guy put his dong up any consenting adult's butt that he feels like."*

There are not homosexual animals. Go learn what a homosexual is and does as a human and compare acts of domination to homosexuality. Female animals act like males, but it's not homosexuality, it's acts of domination.

Homosexuality is not natural, and no animal in the created world hooks up with a member of the same sex to have pleasure.

The questioning of someone else doing something out of natural order is a lame-ass excuse for what is in principle against nature. I know logic doesn't fit well for you, but you might want to examine the natural order a little better and ask yourself how in the hell homosexuality is genetic when identical twins have dispelled that myth about "born" that way excuse, and 50% of homosexuals weren't always homosexual, and why 50% of active homosexuals return to heterosexuality. Those are sociological facts.

There are not homosexual animals. Go learn what a homosexual is and does as a human and compare acts of domination to homosexuality. Female animals act like males, but it's not homosexuality, it's acts of domination.

Homosexuality is not natural, and no animal in the created world hooks up with a member of the same sex to have pleasure.

The questioning of someone else doing something out of natural order is a lame-ass excuse for what is in principle against nature. I know logic doesn't fit well for you, but you might want to examine the natural order a little better and ask yourself how in the hell homosexuality is genetic when identical twins have dispelled that myth about "born" that way excuse, and 50% of homosexuals weren't always homosexual, and why 50% of active homosexuals return to heterosexuality. Those are sociological facts.

Wow. You need an education. Seriously.

The most well-known homosexual animal is the dwarf chimpanzee, one of humanity's closes relatives. The entire species is bisexual. Sex plays an conspicuous roll in all their activities and takes the focus away from violence, which is the most typical method of solving conflicts among primates and many other animals.

"Sex among dwarf chimpanzees is in fact the business of the whole family, and the cute little ones often lend a helping hand when they engage in oral sex with each other."

Lions are also homosexual. Male lions often band together with their brothers to lead the pride. To ensure loyalty, they strengthen the bonds by often having sex with each other.

Homosexuality is also quite common among dolphins and killer whales. The pairing of males and females is fleeting, while between males, a pair can stay together for years. Homosexual sex between different species is not unusual either. Meetings between different dolphin species can be quite violent, but the tension is often broken by a "sex orgy".

Homosexuality is a social phenomenon and is most widespread among animals with a complex herd life.

Among the apes it is the females that create the continuity within the group. The social network is maintained not only by sharing food and the child rearing, but also by having sex. Among many of the female apes the sex organs swell up. So they rub their abdomens against each other," explains Petter Bockman and points out that animals have sex because they have the desire to, just like we humans.

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in 1,500 animal species.

"We're talking about everything from mammals to crabs and worms. The actual number is of course much higher. Among some animals homosexual behaviour is rare, some having sex with the same gender only a part of their life, while other animals, such as the dwarf chimpanzee, homosexuality is practiced throughout their lives."

Animals that live a completely homosexual life can also be found. This occurs especially among birds that will pair with one partner for life, which is the case with geese and ducks. Four to five percent of the couples are homosexual. Single females will lay eggs in a homosexual pair's nest. It has been observced that the homosexual couple are often better at raising the young than heterosexual couples.

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20718

Oh, and is getting a blowjob natural but giving one is not? Is anal sex with a hot girl natural but with a hot guy it's not? I'm disgusted by the idea of having sex with a guy myself, but not at all for two other guys. I firmly believe most every active sexual person of either sex has certain fetishes and fantasies that they like, and yet are disgusted by similar fetishes and fantasies that their friends or families or colleagues may like.

So outed gays shouldn't be allowed in the military because you find them creepy? I find taxidermists kind of creepy, I guess I should get to lobbying for taxidermists to be disallowed from the military too.

Never said they couldn't do it. Just to try to tell me its normal. If certain organizations don't like deviant behavior don't hold it against them because they aren't the ones who are doing wrong. If they don't want freaks shoving their wangs up some other dudes butt in their club too bad. Here's a idea. Don't join that club.

Never said they couldn't do it. Just to try to tell me its normal. If certain organizations don't like deviant behavior don't hold it against them because they aren't the ones who are doing wrong. If they don't want freaks shoving their wangs up some other dudes butt in their club too bad. Here's a idea. Don't join that club.

When a dog humps your leg...does that mean he's gay? Well, I mean a guy dog.

When a dog humps your leg...does that mean he's gay? Well, I mean a guy dog.

My buddy says that you can stop your dog from humping legs if you just......

pick him up, and give him a blow job.

So now homosexuality is "deviant behavior" and the military is a "club", huh? The Boy Scouts, now that's a privately owned club. They can do whatever they want. The military, that's a government entity and should not be allowed to discriminate based on behavior a person has no control over.

So now homosexuality is "deviant behavior" and the military is a "club", huh? The Boy Scouts, now that's a privately owned club. They can do whatever they want. The military, that's a government entity and should not be allowed to discriminate based on behavior a person has no control over.

Homosexuality is deviant behavior. It isn't normal in my book. Since when hasn't is been deviant behavior?