What About Poor Ralph??

FreeBird

POOR RALPH.. This has got to be tough on him. I feel for him. I don't say much around here but read a lot. I need to vent to my fellow BILLS fans, not many around here.. I thought I was friggin used to this.... crazy friggin losses.. I'm an old f, was 8 in 1960, fan since day 1, lived in Orchard Park, was at the last game at the rockpile, after moving away always came back for a game..or traveled ...year after year.... SSDD And what false hope we had.... Now we are 5-5 with a psycho QB and his rejected tulane? backup ( he played against Memphis State! ) laughing his friggin ass off, and it’s not even TGiving and we’re friggin DONE AGAIN. I'll stop now

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

thanks for letting me vent.. :lol:

POOR RALPH.. This has got to be tough on him. I feel for him. I don't say much around here but read a lot. I need to vent to my fellow BILLS fans, not many around here.. I thought I was friggin used to this.... crazy friggin losses.. I'm an old f, was 8 in 1960, fan since day 1, lived in Orchard Park, was at the last game at the rockpile, after moving away always came back for a game..or traveled ...year after year.... SSDD And what false hope we had.... Now we are 5-5 with a psycho QB and his rejected tulane? backup ( he played against Memphis State! ) laughing his friggin ass off, and it’s not even TGiving and we’re friggin DONE AGAIN. I'll stop now

Ralph got lucky twice with Lou Saban and marv. By the way was on the field for the last game at the rock with Robert L Smith, then photographer for the Bills.

Feel sorry for a multi-millionaire who won't pay at least 10 million for a coach (i.e. Cowher)...he's the reason why we are where we are!

:lol:

I am grateful to the old codger for keeping the Bills in Buffalo all these years, but he is the root of this teams' perpetual ineptitude. He has lucked into a few good moves (ie: Bill Polian and Marv when nobody else wanted them- they came cheap) over the years, but has never stayed the course. When he turned the reins over to Tom Donohoe, he had the right idea, but, as it turned out, it was the wrong guy. Even on the field, he is opening his wallet to marginal talents to long term deals, rather than spending the cash on guys who might win games for the Bills...I wish Ralph would just step back, and hire a good football guy, with a proven track record, even if he has to pay him 6 didgets...c'mon Ralph, win one for yourself why you stiil have time, and win one for Buffalo, while we still have the Bills. Ralph, I love you, but you suck!

Why would anybody feel sorry for that old man? He's a cheap son of a b*tch who has been the sole reason for the Bill's current demise. In order to run a successful business you have to put money into it. He failed by continuously hiring cheap coaches and ironically fired Wade Philips who was the last one to get the Bills into the playoffs. .