Brian Dawkins calls for a players only meeting

Justice

A little. When I read threads on such trivial things as a team having a players-only meetings, I tend to nod off.

Trent didn't think the meeting was trivial. If you watch the video posted on buffalobills.com you would have heard how much said meeting meant to Trent.

Trent didn't think the meeting was trivial. If you watch the video posted on buffalobills.com you would have heard how much said meeting meant to Trent.

I poorly phrased my last post. My bad. I should have said:

I tend to nod off when I read threads on such trivial things as a REPORT of a team having a players-only meetings.

Players-only meetings are not that unusual, really, and likely happen more often than most people think...they simply aren't announced. But, even the announced meetings have a very mixed outcome as far as a W or L in the next game. Publicized players-only meetings tend to have one thing in common, they happen on teams that are struggling, or have a major issue to confront.

While it may or may not demonstrate leadership on a team, publicized players-only meetings almost always incidate that a team has issues. To think that a players-only meeting is some kind of miracle cure is plain stupid, IMO

Whitner holds team meetings at his house every week, at least for the defense. I'm not privy to how serious they get, or how much team business is discussed before the MNF game starts, but he has 'em every Monday.

I'd have to agree with The Dean - to make a big deal about a 'player's only' meeting seems a bit overly dramatic unless the team is on the verge of total collapse.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

15 and 5 baby!!!!! :)