Al-Quida Insults The Chosen One!

:thumbdown: Fockers!

Per Salon:

Don't tell some of his detractors -- at this point, they probably can't handle the shock -- but it turns out that al-Qaida isn't exactly enthralled with Barack Obama.

In a new audio message, in fact, Ayman al-Zawhri, Osama bin Laden's number two, has some harsh things to say about the president-elect. Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, al-Zawhri says in the tape, according to the Associated Press.

Al-Zawhri also uses an old racial slur to describe Obama, as well as Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and her predecessor, Colin Powell, calling them "house negroes."

Additionally, the al-Qaida number two called the election results an "admission of defeat in Iraq" and said, "America has put on a new face, but its heart full of hate, mind drowning in greed, and spirit which spreads evil, murder, repression and despotism continue to be the same as always."

You mean the selection of The One did ZIPPO to quell the hatred of the Islamic animals?

I though his (s)election was going to make "everyone love us again."

Um, guess not.

Shocker.

Die.

He hasn't sat down for negotiations without preconditions with bin Laden yet. Give him time.

Yas know whats pretty funny?

#2 is educated enough to know the meaning of such an obscure and outdated term like "house !@#$", but then rails about "same old same old" in the US, not realizing that Obama isnt sworn in and in power for a good two months.

He hasn't sat down for negotiations without preconditions with bin Laden yet. Give him time.

If that could help, I'd be all for it. I don't know that it would though. I am all for him meeting with Iran (can't spell the guy's name). Meeting doesn't mean conceding ANYTHING!

And as far as meeting giving them legitimacy, both Iran and Al Qaeda are ALREADY recognized by the world community.

You don't need to meet with terrorists, nor do you need to battle them. You need to counter their propaganda. A little bit of research shows that terrorist leaders like Bin Laden and his "generals" are no threat at all- it is their followers that do all the suicide bombings. Bin Laden doesn't believe in the garbage that comes out of his mouth enough to give his life for it! Take away the followers and the threat is gone- fight them with military and the problem grows because you feed their propaganda machine

If that could help, I'd be all for it. I don't know that it would though. I am all for him meeting with Iran (can't spell the guy's name). Meeting doesn't mean conceding ANYTHING!

And as far as meeting giving them legitimacy, both Iran and Al Qaeda are ALREADY recognized by the world community.

You don't need to meet with terrorists, nor do you need to battle them. You need to counter their propaganda. A little bit of research shows that terrorist leaders like Bin Laden and his "generals" are no threat at all- it is their followers that do all the suicide bombings. Bin Laden doesn't believe in the garbage that comes out of his mouth enough to give his life for it! Take away the followers and the threat is gone- fight them with military and the problem grows because you feed their propaganda machine

So what would Bin Laden ask from us to end the "war"?

Bin Laden is toast, it's just a matter of time. The question is does the U.S. do it alone, or do we gain back the international support we had after 9/11 and before Iraq so it happens sooner and easier. And can we give those that al Queda recruit from a better option than supporting them so we reduce their influence among young Muslims.

So what would Bin Laden ask from us to end the "war"?

It should be ended already anyways. If he asked for something unreasonable in any case, you say no...if you come out with a better understanding of what makes them tick, you are better off.

You mean the selection of The One did ZIPPO to quell the hatred of the Islamic animals?

I though his (s)election was going to make "everyone love us again."

Um, guess not.

Shocker.

Die.

Just to be straight about this, if they said anything different whatsoever, about quelling some of the hatred, you would have criticized that immediately and entirely, too, saying he was coddling terrorists. Thanks in advance.

You are right about that .I figure about 3 years he has been dead .The Al Quida wont admit it so the CIA keeps sending out messages in his name and the Al Quida cant say anythng or they would admit he was dead. :lol:

If he was still alive he'd be putting out tons of video and cranking out the prop. That's why we only hear from his little buddy and that is also questionable. Silly naive americans still haven't figured out the mega propaganda machine that they pay for everyday, it really is very amusing to watch. Not to mention the fact that the intelligence fellers wouldn't be able to stay in Afganastan and produce yet another

WORLD RECORD POPPY HARVEST and SELL THAT BOTTY AROUND THE WORLD TO FUTHER FUND THEIR BLACK OP'S. Funny that the Taliban actually crushed the poppy trade, how's that possible, yet the U.S. Military says they aren't able to get their hands around the problem. Stupid !@#$cs. I wonder why Mr. Wonderful is sooo determined to expand the war?

Just to be straight about this, if they said anything different whatsoever, about quelling some of the hatred, you would have criticized that immediately and entirely, too, saying he was coddling terrorists. Thanks in advance.

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't the fact that bin Laden is dissing Obama a GOOD thing?