Is Jauron the worst head coach in the league?

KD in CA

How bad does Trent have to play before they sit him on the bench for a couple of quarters? 4 interceptions, 5? Maybe a couple of fumbles too?

I agree.

That first int wasn't Trent. But as a HC you need to have a feel for these things. Everybody on the planet could see that TE was gun shy. You can't hide your QB. You sit him for this game and let your backup play. Who by the way has experience.

When you win the friggin game. You come out and say next week Trent starts. If a QB's confidence is that fragile, he can't play in this league.

I'm for giving Bill Cowher the keys to the kingdom.

C

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

are u retarded? someone TOLD trent to pass the ball from the shotgun on 3rd and 1 with an empty backfield. the offensive coordinator called the play and once they even called a timeout while showing an empty shotgun formation on 3rd and short and then came back after the timeout with THE SAME FORMATION and PASSED!!! thats horrendous coaching. get bent man, u obviously know little about football yourself

HHAHHAHAHA!!

The Bills do NOT pass under center with Duke Preston in the game. If they're under center- they're running! It's so obvious when the Bills will run the ball. If they go under center, there's an 80% chance they'll run the ball. It's that easy.

And why? It's because Duke thirty pound pillow- Preston is our Center.

THE MIDDLE OF OUR LINE SUCKS A##. WE CAN'T RUN A DMAN SCEHEME UNTIL WE FIGURE THAT OUT.

DUKE PRESTON- YOU WERE HOUSED TONIGHT!

THE 3-4 IS THE BANE OF THE BILLS EXISTENCE!

:lol::thumbsup:

What's even more maddening about the end-of-game pu$$y playcalling is how it contradicted the way the Bills handled the end of last year's MNF game. Remember when the Cowboys had no timeouts and less than 30 seconds were driving to get into long FG range AND THE BILLS DEFENSE DIDN'T PROTECT THE SIDELINES and allowed Dallas to make 5 to 10 yard outs to get into long FG range? If Jauron is so confident that a 47 yard FG is chipshot range, then why didn't he protect the sidelines against the Cowboys last year and allowed them get into "chipshot" range?

are u retarded? someone TOLD trent to pass the ball from the shotgun on 3rd and 1 with an empty backfield. the offensive coordinator called the play and once they even called a timeout while showing an empty shotgun formation on 3rd and short and then came back after the timeout with THE SAME FORMATION and PASSED!!! thats horrendous coaching. get bent man, u obviously know little about football yourself

Allowing Trent to pass the ball in a no-way-in-hell-should-they-pass situation. Hmmm, where have we seen that before? Oh yeah, the Dallas game on MNF last year when the city's heart was broken again. Remember when the Bills had the ball in Dallas territory late in last year's game and a FG would've pretty much sealed a win? Run the ball and kick the FG and the Bills win. INSTEAD, JAURON ALLOWS TRENT TO THROW AN OUT THAT WAS PICKED OFF BY NEWMAN, setting in motion the most devastating regular season loss for the Bills and our fans in years...

Sorry for bringing up the Dallas game but this loss clearly opened up old wounds for me. As bad as tonight was, the loss to Dallas was 10 times worse. Everything we saw today, we had seen before. Two Monday Night football games, two embarrassing and heartbreaking losses. The crowd was jacked up both games, the players laid it all out on the field both games, and Dick Jauron was his usual jackass dumbass self and blew both games. This city deserves better.

Such a perfect schedule gone to sh--..seemed like everything was aligning perfectly this season. The interceptions were a moot point tonight ...the game came down to that fg try and to borrow a quote "They let them off the Hook"!! Lost to a QB starting his 2nd NFL game on the road Monday Night in the Ralph...couln't ask for a better script to get back on track.......Jauron takes that loss..he settled for a 47 yard fg to win the game or go ahead with a chance to win the game. I'm not giving up...i still like the schedule but the fat lady is tuning up..

Schedule next year won't be easy. 13 of theses teams are at or above .500 right now.

HOME

Houston

Indianapolis

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Miami

NE

Jets

AFC North- Browns/Bengals/Steelers/Ravens - depends on finish

AWAY

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Atlanta

Carolina

Miami

NE

Jets

AFC West- Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers/Broncos - depends on finish

It is clear to me and has been clear for some time now that Dick Jauron is the dumbest motherf-cker to have ever coached the Buffalo Bills. THE F-CKING DUMBEST, hands down.

There may have been some Bills head coaches that were worse coaches OVERALL than Jauron when you take into account other factors like player motivation and respect. But when you isolate the quality of just pure intelligence as a coach, Dick Jauron is the biggest retard I've EVER seen. Ironic for an alleged Yale grad.

He plays it conservative when he should take chances and then he takes chances when he should play it conservative. He has no concept of game management whatsoever. None. I've been saying over and over and over again for months and years now that all this idiot will ever do is lead us to heartbreaking losses and I've been proven right again and again and again. You can't have such a retarded game manager for a head coach. It's just excruciating. I would rather just outright suck than deal with Jauron's brand of almost mediocrity.

It is clear to me and has been clear for some time now that Dick Jauron is the dumbest motherf-cker to have ever coached the Buffalo Bills. THE F-CKING DUMBEST, hands down.

There may have been some Bills head coaches that were worse coaches OVERALL than Jauron when you take into account other factors like player motivation and respect. But when you isolate the quality of just pure intelligence as a coach, Dick Jauron is the biggest retard I've EVER seen. Ironic for an alleged Yale grad.

He plays it conservative when he should take chances and then he takes chances when he should play it conservative. He has no concept of game management. None.

Agreed.. Couldn't of said it any better... Tired of looking at this tard already..

Such a perfect schedule gone to sh--..seemed like everything was aligning perfectly this season.

Exactly. We have to wait 3 years to see the NFC West again. 3 years to see the AFC West. Probably more than 5 years for another Brady-less season.

THIS was the year to get to the playoffs and win the division. And we're blowing it.

WHY did they extend Jauron? Why, why, why?

Rian Lindell hasn't missed one from inside 40 since '06 and you're settling for a 47 yarder???? What's the risk in throwing? The 5% chance it gets intercepted?

Well---They passed against Dallas

If Pass:

1. Sack---though they didn't get to him all game---probably lose and get raked over the coals for passing

2. Pick---lose and coals (see above)

3. Incomplete---stop the clock and essentially give Brownies a TO to use on ensuing drive if we make kick (see:coals)

4. Completion---probably win, shock the sh-- out of the Browns, look like a genius, gain the respect of your team and set the stage for a playoff run

If run:

1. No first down, Brownies without a TO----get a decent shot to win

2. First down---Brownies w/o a TO----great shot to win

3. Fumbled handoff---too unlikley to be relevant, but probable loss

I don't know which choice is correct, but given those options, I'm not suprised DJ took the safer route.

When the 3-run finale started----I just assumed we would run 3 times to burn the Brownies To's---didn't have a second thought they'd do any different. Play action would've been killer there. Don't think we used it more that 1-2 times all game

I expect Lindell to make that. I wish Our O-line could pick up 10 yards on 3 runs when we need it to win.

#5 played tentative all game. The throw to Royal at the end was the only throw I remember that he made in rhythm at the top of his drop all game. Edwards with Reed in there is a different Qb and maybe we get a different result the past 4 weeks.

Kinda choosing between a rock and a hard place. Could've won/lost either way. Just needed to make the play no matter what was called.

It would be nice to have a coach go for the glory though.

He plays it conservative when he should take chances and then he takes chances when he should play it conservative. He has no concept of game management whatsoever. None. I've been saying over and over and over again for months and years now that all this idiot will ever do is lead us to heartbreaking losses and I've been proven right again and again and again. You can't have such a retarded game manager for a head coach. It's just excruciating. I would rather just outright suck than deal with Jauron's brand of almost mediocrity.

Hank Bullough has a bone to pick with you...

Exactly. We have to wait 3 years to see the NFC West again. 3 years to see the AFC West. Probably more than 5 years for another Brady-less season.

THIS was the year to get to the playoffs and win the division. And we're blowing it.

WHY did they extend Jauron? Why, why, why?

I'm being purposely cynical with these particular remarks, but unfortunately they're probably more true than anyone here wants to admit.

During the ESPN pregame show, they were having a discussion about the McNabb remarks about not knowing regular season games only go one OT. Tom Jackson mentioned that his coach took nothing for granted, even writing down and telling all the players that "Winning games is our #1 goal".

Unfortunately, that's apparently not the #1 goal at OBD.

Examples:

Not hiring a "real" GM, instead letting someone with lots of business experience but no football experience run the show.

Hiring assistant coaches "on the cheap". (already mentioned that in separate thread I started)

Spending well under the cap the last two seasons. I noticed several teams signed a CB in this past week. Is there any reason (other than tight pockets) the Bills didn't do the same?

As long as the Bills are selling out their home games, IMO management will consider the team to be a "success", regardless of the W-L record.

I agree and cannot even fathom how Ralph could possibily think hes capable of bringing a championship to Bflo.Ralph please,if you would like a chance of winning a Superbowl before you move on please fire this incompenent coach,for the love of God

THE MIDDLE OF OUR LINE SUCKS A##. WE CAN'T RUN A DMAN SCEHEME UNTIL WE FIGURE THAT OUT.

The Buffalo Bills will continue to wallow in mediocrity as long as the idiots in charge fail to grasp the concept that you win and lose the game in the trenches. STOP USING HIGH DRAFT PICS ON DBs AND WRs! GET GUYS WHO CAN PASS RUSH AND BLOCK!

Dick Jauron coached a damn good game and had his team up for it. Anyone who can't see that is a (insert bad word here).

you need to put down that crack pipe my friend for real, there are people out there that can help u.... seek help.. immediately. Jauron coached a good game?!?!?!? ya in bizarro world where good is bad. he put it all on trent in the 1st quarter then when it was too late and they saw trent couldnt do it, THEN they decided to start running. ya he coached a hell of a game