Trent and the glove

generaLee83

Does he don the glove?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trent Edwards wear a glove tonight vs. Cleveland?

• Yes
    • No

It's simple, last year when Trent wore a glove he played worse which sparked much discussion here on TBD.

I think he learned last year that the gloves don't work so well, but he still had trouble throwing without them in the cold. We'll see what he can do tonight. Could be a long night for the Bills if they can't run or throw.

Warner has injuries to several fingers. Trent is a glove wearing Mary. There is a big difference.

This again? I hope he grows a unibrow, shaves his head, and gets a giant Mike Tyson-like tattoo on his face. Maybe all this will give you and the rest some more to talk about. Gloves or no gloves, I'm guessing he does what he feels is best for his performance and the team. :wallbash:

This again? I hope he grows a unibrow, shaves his head, and gets a giant Mike Tyson-like tattoo on his face. Maybe all this will give you and the rest some more to talk about. Gloves or no gloves, I'm guessing he does what he feels is best for his performance and the team. :wallbash:

Like the last three weeks you mean? Look, I'm sure the Los Gato is trying his best, it is just that he lacks the physical talent and mental capacity to perform at an NFL level. I am convinced Bill Walsh was playing one last practical joke on Marv when he called and told us to drraft Edwards.

Like the last three weeks you mean? Look, I'm sure the Los Gato is trying his best, it is just that he lacks the physical talent and mental capacity to perform at an NFL level. I am convinced Bill Walsh was playing one last practical joke on Marv when he called and told us to drraft Edwards.

you realize "los gato" translates into nothing right?