I know nothing about women

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly i know shes not into me which sucks. I dont think she knows how i feel and i know my firends dont know so i cant really blame them whatever it just sucks i really thought i had it this time. It will be tough for me to be cold to her but im not going over there to help her out with anything and !@#$ giving her advice about anything. Ok rant over ill keep you updated tho i appreciate the advice

Replying to my own post i got to play hero tonight because the guy she hooked up with was trying to make a move on her she didnt want so she basically dumped him and is now sitting in my room feeling awful. Life changes quick i guess

Replying to my own post i got to play hero tonight because the guy she hooked up with was trying to make a move on her she didnt want so she basically dumped him and is now sitting in my room feeling awful. Life changes quick i guess

Ahhh man, bad idea. You should have made her crawl. If she can do something like that to you she's not worth it. She's back but just until the next guy comes along. She's using you as a sympathetic ear and maybe a little more but she's gone soon. Break up with her and move on. At least you'll get some props for dumping her.

And you responded by running to your computer to post here? Dude!

Ahhh man, bad idea. You should have made her crawl. If she can do something like that to you she's not worth it. She's back but just until the next guy comes along. She's using you as a sympathetic ear and maybe a little more but she's gone soon. Break up with her and move on. At least you'll get some props for dumping her.

Im done trying to put moves on her thats for sure dont worry about that. I wont bail her out next time either i told her i wouldnt do that again and she has to learn to stop these things on her own, i got a little sick of hearing it last night after i posted that, reminded me to much of my ex

Im done trying to put moves on her thats for sure dont worry about that. I wont bail her out next time either i told her i wouldnt do that again and she has to learn to stop these things on her own, i got a little sick of hearing it last night after i posted that, reminded me to much of my ex

You sound like a good man, HR. Sometimes choices are tough, I know...

I've been in your shoes man, and its a B word. But don't let her walk all over you. You don't have to be an ass about it, but you can and need to tell her that you're not really interested in listening to her problems just so she can boost her own self-ego enough to find the next guy to !@#$. She's obviously insecure and is simply using you to prop her own self-worth up. I let a girl do the same thing to me that she's doing to you for the better part of 5-6 months back when i was in school. I got the same advice that you've been hearing here and it just took me some time to wisen up and over it. Instead of kicking yourself over her, go out and find a girl that wants to spend time with you and not just use you.

If you don't mind me asking, how often do you hang out with her? And not just the times when you say hey in the hall or when she stops by to vent. Do you ever go out with her to do anything?

EDIT: if you do find another girl, or tell this one you're done with her sh--, don't be surprised when she comes running back to you and all of a sudden is all over you.

I've been in your shoes man, and its a B word. But don't let her walk all over you. You don't have to be an ass about it, but you can and need to tell her that you're not really interested in listening to her problems just so she can boost her own self-ego enough to find the next guy to !@#$. She's obviously insecure and is simply using you to prop her own self-worth up. I let a girl do the same thing to me that she's doing to you for the better part of 5-6 months back when i was in school. I got the same advice that you've been hearing here and it just took me some time to wisen up and over it. Instead of kicking yourself over her, go out and find a girl that wants to spend time with you and not just use you.

If you don't mind me asking, how often do you hang out with her? And not just the times when you say hey in the hall or when she stops by to vent. Do you ever go out with her to do anything?

EDIT: if you do find another girl, or tell this one you're done with her sh--, don't be surprised when she comes running back to you and all of a sudden is all over you.

I hang out with her like everyday. She lives accross the hall from meand shes over here hanging out alot and i go over there. I help her with her hw alot and stuff like that. She usually comes with us and all my friends to parties and ive gone to the mall and stuff like that with her.

She seemed sorta upset when i got pissed at her after she hooked up with my friend (by hooked up i mean makeout) Ive been telling her about this girl in one of my classes and trying to guage her reaction but i think im just gonna go after this girl shes pretty cute kinda looks like Eva Green smaller chest tho. o and shes a freshman B-)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/coolspotters2_deve...n-1_profile.jpg

I should mention she doesnt look that seductive in the picture but the eyes are like a perfect match

Well i should have just listened to you guys to begin with. I went over there last night to help her study for a test she was all appreciative and all thathen this morning shes all pumped she did well and invites me to breakfast and then calls me later to hang out and she just blew me off for this guy becuase she "likes his eyes and hes cute". That one hurt

Well i should have just listened to you guys to begin with. I went over there last night to help her study for a test she was all appreciative and all thathen this morning shes all pumped she did well and invites me to breakfast and then calls me later to hang out and she just blew me off for this guy becuase she "likes his eyes and hes cute". That one hurt

Sorry to hear that. Its time to move along. If shes gonna do that to you, shes not worth it and you can do much better. Go find a girl that actually likes and wants to spend time with you.

I agree with Ramius. Move on while you still have some dignity. There will be plenty of others. Sounds like this chick is going to develop a bad rap pretty quick if she keeps sleeping with all these guys.....you should PM me her number so I can explain this to her.

I have a situation where I am great friends with this girl (not the abused girl I know- different girl), but she lives with a guy who is a great guy and my friend. She is the greatest girl I have ever met in my life and we hang out all the time. She comes over to my place a few times a week and we probably spend 20+ hours together a week. We are big fans of one another. Well her sister really likes me too and my friend has been trying to set me up with her sister. I love my friend and if I hook up with her sister that will blow any chance ever of hooking up with my friend down the road. Her sister constantly calls and texts me and is always saying "we should hang out". I don't know how to play this

Bang the sh-- out the sister...DUH!!!

You're definitely in the "friend" category.

• 2 weeks later...