Why do "men wear ties?

busterramsey

Why? Where did the stupid custom come from? Why put cloth around your neck , tie it and then be uncomfortable! Does look formal to me just plain stupid!

What the heck does this statement mean? Is english your second language?

Why? Where did the stupid custom come from? Why put cloth around your neck , tie it and then be uncomfortable! Does look formal to me just plain stupid!

To strangle people who post non-Bills related posts on main board.

(Be stupid and ask wrong question and be prepared for consequences).

Why? Where did the stupid custom come from? Why put cloth around your neck , tie it and then be uncomfortable! Doesn't look formal to me just plain stupid! Help this dumb and bored poster.

So strippers could have something to rub themselves on during happy hour. DUH!

Why do "men wear ties?

Why did you put a quotation mark in front of the word MEN?"

Did you intend to put another one at the end of the word "men," as if to call into question the manhood of a man who would wear a tie? Or do you have some existential beef with what in means to be a man in a broad sense? Did you know that Sartre, in 1968, vowed never again to wear a suit or tie, as a gesture of support for student protesters? It was a statement against the fascism of "The Man." Is that what you're alluding to?

Why did you put a quotation mark in front of the word MEN?"

Did you intend to put another one at the end of the word "men," as if to call into question the manhood of a man who would wear a tie? Or do you have some existential beef with what in means to be a man in a broad sense? Did you know that Sartre, in 1968, vowed never again to wear a suit or tie, as a gesture of support for student protesters? It was a statement against the fascism of "The Man." Is that what you're alluding to?

I believe it "suits the open-ended nature of mankind perfectly.

I'm withya brother! They are so uncomfortable. I hate them. They should just make an announcement one day that anyone caught wearing a tie will be considered slovenly all around the world. Tie manufacturers wouldn't like it but :wallbash: 'em.

There from PAkistan anyway..SCrewem..

I'm withya brother! They are so uncomfortable. I hate them. They should just make an announcement one day that anyone caught wearing a tie will be considered slovenly all around the world. Tie manufacturers wouldn't like it but :wallbash: 'em.

Try Designers you fool.