It's Deja Vu All Over Again...

VJ91

Let's see. Last season the Bills were 5-4-0 heading into a Sunday Night nationally televised game at home, after having won 4 straight games. This season, the Bills are 5-4-0, heading into a Monday Night nationally televised game at home, after having won 4 straight games earlier in the season. So what was that Dick and most of his players were saying after every loss this year, about despite each of those ugly losses, their record at that time was better then what we fans expected them to be?

I hate to break it to Dicky and his excuse-laden team, but I for one expected them to be better then last year's team, not identically the same.

But there is good news for this Monday night. The Bills only need to lose to Cleveland 55-10 to improve over last year's Sunday night laugher against New England, while falling to the same record as last year's 5-5-0 mark after 10 games. Go Bills, just come within 45 points and your coach will be proud of the improvement over last season. That's coach Jauron, always living up to his motto: "It's hard to win in the NFL."

Give it up. Let it go. Go away.

Impressive reply wings. If only your heros would not have given it up when they were 5-1...and let their momentum go...until now their season has just about gone away.

I'm a die hard Bills fan. Had seasons from 1986 to 1997, never missed a game. Went to road games, even went to a Super Bowl. Your picture of Jimbo represents my favorite all time Buffalo Bill. I'm on your side, I want them to win.

Lately, I'm just sick and tired of all their losing.

Impressive reply wings. If only your heros would not have given it up when they were 5-1...and let their momentum go...until now their season has just about gone away.

I'm a die hard Bills fan. Had seasons from 1986 to 1997, never missed a game. Went to road games, even went to a Super Bowl. Your picture of Jimbo represents my favorite all time Buffalo Bill. I'm on your side, I want them to win.

Lately, I'm just sick and tired of all their losing.

I'm sick of it, not necessarily the losing, just the mediocrity, the poor coaching and their inability to win a BIG game against a Division/Conference opponent when they really need to.

I also had seasons the same years as you until I moved out of state. I'm not a fly by night fan on here, I've been around a long time and I can honestly say that at least under Mularkey, or even Williams, the team was consistent. What you saw was what you got week in and week out. There wasn't quite as much talent overall but you knew what to expect. There wasn't that constant letdown week after week.

What I'm sick of is the constant complaining. I love coming to the boards to talk about the team, but when we constantly see complaints about how horrible Jauron is when there is nothing that any of us can do about it, it gets old....fast.

No, I'm not one of those "fans" who blames the QB for every loss and is "happy with the losing mentality". I was a fan during the Joe Ferguson & Joe Cribbs era (you guys know who they are, right?) and during the 2-14 years in the early-mid 80s. I love the team and I will always follow the team. Kelly is one of my all-time favorite players, too.

I don't jump ship during a 3-game losing streak and claim that "I'm done with this team. I'm now rooting for the <current team with the best record in the league>." I'm a bills fan through & through. I'll root for them in Buffalo, Toronto, LA, or Puerto Rico, if need be.

So when I say give it up, I mean it. It's tiring to see everyone here complain & gripe for days on end. Let's move on to Monday night w/o the sarcasm. I'd rather talk about what they need to do and how....instead of looking back at how things went bad. I'm pretty sure the players & coaches are doing the same.

This weeks Browns game means everything for the season. We have to regain the momentum. To make the playoffs, I think we seriously have to win 6 out of our last 7 since we are already 0-3 in the division. I was fuming over last weeks loss. But that is in the past now. Time to look forward to Monday night.

If the team really wants to show it is on the upswing, it has to start with this weeks game. Everyone on the roster has to come ready to play, because if not the Browns will beat us. Trent has to step up and play with CONFIDENCE!! Watching the Pats-Jets game last night, two things stood out. Both teams have much better D lines than we do. There guys make a lot of plays and are constantly causing havoc. We are getting nothing from our D line. They have to get back to playing like they did against Seattle. Stroud has to make more than two plays a game. He has to dominate, and get the guys around him to play better. Where are his leadership skills? And Favre was so confident and solid last nite. The whole team fed off of him. He made every play he had to make. We need that from Trent, like he was against Oakland in the 4th qtr. He has the tools, but he has to have the moxie to make plays and lead. It all starts Monday. Our season is in the balance. In fact I think the Jauron era should hang in the balance on this game as well. What are everyone elses thoughts on this?

I'm sick of it, not necessarily the losing, just the mediocrity, the poor coaching and their inability to win a BIG game against a Division/Conference opponent when they really need to.

I also had seasons the same years as you until I moved out of state. I'm not a fly by night fan on here, I've been around a long time and I can honestly say that at least under Mularkey, or even Williams, the team was consistent. What you saw was what you got week in and week out. There wasn't quite as much talent overall but you knew what to expect. There wasn't that constant letdown week after week.

HAHAHA!!!!....WHAT!?!? Sorry, that could be one of the most false statements I've ever heard. You knew what you were getting under Mularkey? I'm sure you think that loss to Pittsburgh's third stringers(Our biggest loss in the new century) was pretty consistent. And if by some sort of ESP you saw a performance like that coming, that is hardly similar to the way they played in all the other games.

People have to realize we are alot better off now than we were back in those days with Mularkey and Williams.

It is one thing to be critical. It is another thing to be a jerk.

Let's see. Last season the Bills were 5-4-0 heading into a Sunday Night nationally televised game at home, after having won 4 straight games. This season, the Bills are 5-4-0, heading into a Monday Night nationally televised game at home, after having won 4 straight games earlier in the season. So what was that Dick and most of his players were saying after every loss this year, about despite each of those ugly losses, their record at that time was better then what we fans expected them to be?

I hate to break it to Dicky and his excuse-laden team, but I for one expected them to be better then last year's team, not identically the same.

But there is good news for this Monday night. The Bills only need to lose to Cleveland 55-10 to improve over last year's Sunday night laugher against New England, while falling to the same record as last year's 5-5-0 mark after 10 games. Go Bills, just come within 45 points and your coach will be proud of the improvement over last season. That's coach Jauron, always living up to his motto: "It's hard to win in the NFL."

People have to realize we are alot better off now than we were back in those days with Mularkey and Williams.

THAT has to be one of the most false statements I've ever heard. Exactly HOW are we better off given the pathetic play of the Bills these last three weeks? I've been seeing a team that can't do much of anything which is what we got with both of the Williams and Malarkey teams.

THAT has to be one of the most false statements I've ever heard. Exactly HOW are we better off given the pathetic play of the Bills these last three weeks? I've been seeing a team that can't do much of anything which is what we got with both of the Williams and Malarkey teams.

:wallbash:

Well said Mr. Wings!

What I'm sick of is the constant complaining. I love coming to the boards to talk about the team, but when we constantly see complaints about how horrible Jauron is when there is nothing that any of us can do about it, it gets old....fast.

No, I'm not one of those "fans" who blames the QB for every loss and is "happy with the losing mentality". I was a fan during the Joe Ferguson & Joe Cribbs era (you guys know who they are, right?) and during the 2-14 years in the early-mid 80s. I love the team and I will always follow the team. Kelly is one of my all-time favorite players, too.

I don't jump ship during a 3-game losing streak and claim that "I'm done with this team. I'm now rooting for the <current team with the best record in the league>." I'm a bills fan through & through. I'll root for them in Buffalo, Toronto, LA, or Puerto Rico, if need be.

So when I say give it up, I mean it. It's tiring to see everyone here complain & gripe for days on end. Let's move on to Monday night w/o the sarcasm. I'd rather talk about what they need to do and how....instead of looking back at how things went bad. I'm pretty sure the players & coaches are doing the same.

It is one thing to be critical. It is another thing to be a jerk.

You think I'm a jerk? I'm crushed, I thought I was being both critical and humorous.

Let me ask you a question, did you sit through that 56-10 joke of a game like I did last year on that infamous Sunday night? It was an amazing exhibition of complete anhilalation right in front of us 73,000 excited Bills fans who were expecting a much better effort than that coming off that 4 game winning streak.

I have to admit I'm really pissed that my favorite team is right back to that point in the season when a loss to a struggling yet talented team to Cleveland Monday night will give them the same stupid 5-5 record! Excuse me if I'm being a jerk about it, but when they were 5-1, I really never saw this coming.....did you? Aren't you upset about it? Do you really care? Do you have a pulse, or are you really coach Jauron posting out here.

You think I'm a jerk? I'm crushed, I thought I was being both critical and humorous.

Let me ask you a question, did you sit through that 56-10 joke of a game like I did last year on that infamous Sunday night? It was an amazing exhibition of complete anhilalation right in front of us 73,000 excited Bills fans who were expecting a much better effort than that coming off that 4 game winning streak.

I have to admit I'm really pissed that my favorite team is right back to that point in the season when a loss to a struggling yet talented team to Cleveland Monday night will give them the same stupid 5-5 record! Excuse me if I'm being a jerk about it, but when they were 5-1, I really never saw this coming.....did you? Aren't you upset about it? Do you really care? Do you have a pulse, or are you really coach Jauron posting out here.

It was hardly infamous. It's been forgotten by the media, the fans, and hopefully the Bills. It was a regular season game with our back-up quarterback starting. Not exactly the superbowl.

It was hardly infamous. It's been forgotten by the media, the fans, and hopefully the Bills. It was a regular season game with our back-up quarterback starting. Not exactly the superbowl.

"Not Exactly the Super Bowl: The Buffalo Bills in the 2000s". That would be a good name for a book about the history of the team these last 10 years, not that anyone would want to read it.

Vince Lombardi couldn't win with this bunch. The offensive and defensive lines have been decaying for years. No lines, no good team. We are not good at WR. Lee Evans is a pretty good but not elite #1 WR. We don't have an adequate #2 WR. Reed is the best #3 WR on the team, and he's been out for weeks. Parrish is a solid 4th WR who can make a play now and then, which is what you expect out of that spot. Hardy is a rookie and is playing timid like a rookie. We have very little at TE.

Aside from Stroud and Schobel, we have almost nothing viable on the D-line. Schobel has been out for weeks- while not elite, he is very good. For now, Stroud and a bunch of try hard guys is all we have.

Now we have a good group of LB's and a good secondary, but that doesn't matter. Lynch is very good, but that doesn't matter.

Given these deficiencies what would your game plan be? Mine would be to run onto the field, grab the ball and jump into the stands and run like heck! Every team in the division is significantly better than us along the line of scrimmage

"Not Exactly the Super Bowl Post-Season: The Buffalo Bills in the 2000s". That would be a good name for a book about the history of the team these last 10 years, not that anyone would want to read it.

Fixed.

And yes, I know that the Music City Miracle occurred in January, 2000