You Can't Buy This Kind of Entertainment and Amusement!

krazykat

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

Unlike the rest of you Bills fans, I cannot and will not accept mediocrity. I've given too much of my heart and money to your team to get these results. It's a free country (for now) and nothing binds me to the Bills, so I have severed my ties and repudiated them.

I made a nasty post about Western New York in anger and shouldn't have. I publicly apologize for that right here, right now. I live in Orlando and have always liked the Bucs, anyway, so they are my "new" team.

My aim here is to talk football with fans, but to express my HATRED and VENOM for the Buffalo Bills when necessary.

Hatred? Did they run over your dog or something?

I don't get these "ex-fan" posts. If you're really done with the team, then just move on. I can't fault anyone for losing interest after years of mediocrity. But if you're angry at the team over it and are continuing to come here to post about it, I'd say you have some things to work through.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatred and Venom? Because they didn't win enough for you?

Dude, you sound like you're wound a little tight. Maybe head on over to Disney and ride "It's a Small World" a few times. Might take the edge off.

OK...deal. If you'll go on up to Darien Lake...oh, wait. You can't.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

Unlike the rest of you Bills fans, I cannot and will not accept mediocrity. I've given too much of my heart and money to your team to get these results. It's a free country (for now) and nothing binds me to the Bills, so I have severed my ties and repudiated them.

I made a nasty post about Western New York in anger and shouldn't have. I publicly apologize for that right here, right now. I live in Orlando and have always liked the Bucs, anyway, so they are my "new" team.

My aim here is to talk football with fans, but to express my HATRED and VENOM for the Buffalo Bills when necessary.

OK...a hypothetical question here....

What happens to your newfound loyalty to the Bucs if they sink to your predefined level of mediocrity? Do you go looking for another team? Just wondering.....

Wow...can't believe someone from Or-frickin-lando is talking smack about venue. Seen any good boy bands lately?

Good luck with your anger management issues and your beloved Bucs.

HHmmm...let's see. How cold is it there right now? I could care less about popular music, so I have no idea what you're even talking about with boy bands. Must be some weird fascination you have. If, just IF, I get bored here today, what with Disney, Universal Studios (open year round, in case you forgot) among a ton of outdoor activities, not to mention a playoff basketball team like the Magic....you know, playoffs, like your teams are destined never to see. But if I grow weary, I'm within an hour of both coasts, have gone to Miami for football games, which I did for the Bills/Dolphins game, also am going to see the Lightning trash the Sabres again in December. But, then there is the space coast and Sea World and Busch Gardens. I could go on, but I know that you have nothing better to do save for shoveling snow. BTW, I didn't catch where you live, but I'm just curious. How many tourists do YOU get?

OK...a hypothetical question here....

What happens to your newfound loyalty to the Bucs if they sink to your predefined level of mediocrity? Do you go looking for another team? Just wondering.....

They will, eventually, just as the Bills did time and time again. The difference is that I know that eventually they will hire the right coach or pick up the right free agent or draft decently and put together a football team. Hell, this current team is overachieving as it is. But, I know that the Bucs will eventually win a Super Bowl again. I know that they will be in Tampa Bay and not Toronto, too.

HHmmm...let's see. How cold is it there right now? I could care less about popular music, so I have no idea what you're even talking about with boy bands. Must be some weird fascination you have. If, just IF, I get bored here today, what with Disney, Universal Studios (open year round, in case you forgot) among a ton of outdoor activities, not to mention a playoff basketball team like the Magic....you know, playoffs, like your teams are destined never to see. But if I grow weary, I'm within an hour of both coasts, have gone to Miami for football games, which I did for the Bills/Dolphins game, also am going to see the Lightning trash the Sabres again in December. But, then there is the space coast and Sea World and Busch Gardens. I could go on, but I know that you have nothing better to do save for shoveling snow. BTW, I didn't catch where you live, but I'm just curious. How many tourists do YOU get?

For the record, I live in DC. We get tourists now and again.

But so glad to hear that watching a captive whale spit water into a crowd is still a good time for you. All that stuff you mentioned (like all the really cool fat tourists that invade your hometown year round) is evidence of an artificial and soul-less place to live. Great place to take your 9 year old kid, but to actually live there?

If there's so many super funtastic things to do down there, why do you have to stop by here and spew all your "HATRED and VENOM"? Put on your mouse ears, leave the doublewide, and go outside and play.

You are totally like a psycho ex-girlfriend. Keep dropping by and telling us how nice your new boyfriend treats you.

Glad that the weak ones are being thinned from the herd.

They will, eventually, just as the Bills did time and time again. The difference is that I know that eventually they will hire the right coach or pick up the right free agent or draft decently and put together a football team. Hell, this current team is overachieving as it is. But, I know that the Bucs will eventually win a Super Bowl again. I know that they will be in Tampa Bay and not Toronto, too.

With all due respect, you don't know that the Bucs will hire or pick up or draft anything worth anything, or win another superbowl for that matter. Unless of course, you are the next incarnation of Nostradamus. The current team is overachieving, agreed. They are fun to watch and I like them, Garcia, Gruden and company. I hope they do well.

And not to rain on this parade too much, but the Colts, Rams and Cardinals (just to mention a recent few) all bailed on their cities and fans, thanks to greedy owners.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

You are a complete idiot.

Call me after you board up your house for another hurricane or in 50 years when Florida is half under water.

Take a one way trip on a raft to Cuba. You will fit right in.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

You don't accept mediocrity? Is that why you're rooting for the franchise with the lowest winning percentage in the history of the NFL?

You don't accept mediocrity? Is that why you're rooting for the franchise with the lowest winning percentage in the history of the NFL?

Because for now in Florida they have a better record. I'm sure once the Jags come back and have a better record, he will switch to the Jags

Special note to fans of other teams:

This message board is provided for the enjoyment of Bills fans and you should recognize that as such. We welcome fans from any team that come here in the spirit of good sportsmanship and with the intent to exchange good dialog with Bills fans. However, inappropriate trash talk and other inappropriate methods of disruption are grounds for message removal and possible restricted board access to violators. TBD does not allow mischievous activity from disruptive posters that would result in decreased readership or a devaluation of the product.

If you can't keep your comments within the framework of these rules - GO ELSEWHERE! The Stadium Wall may be the best game in town, but it isn't the only game in town...

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/

For the record, I live in DC. We get tourists now and again.

But so glad to hear that watching a captive whale spit water into a crowd is still a good time for you. All that stuff you mentioned (like all the really cool fat tourists that invade your hometown year round) is evidence of an artificial and soul-less place to live. Great place to take your 9 year old kid, but to actually live there?

If there's so many super funtastic things to do down there, why do you have to stop by here and spew all your "HATRED and VENOM"? Put on your mouse ears, leave the doublewide, and go outside and play.

You are totally like a psycho ex-girlfriend. Keep dropping by and telling us how nice your new boyfriend treats you.

Glad that the weak ones are being thinned from the herd.

Yeah, you're right. My little sister lives in DC. How's the crime out that way?

It's a free country until January 20th, anyway. I can spew whatever I want to spew, as you no doubt do, yourself.

Are there really double wides down here? Haven't seen that.

It's a free country until January 20th, anyway. I can spew whatever I want to spew

No, actually you can't.

You may wish to review the Terms of Service of this private message board.

You're not allowed to act like an ass here any more than you would be in my living room.

Yeah, you're right. My little sister lives in DC. How's the crime out that way?

It's a free country until January 20th, anyway. I can spew whatever I want to spew, as you no doubt do, yourself.

Are there really double wides down here? Haven't seen that.

Of course. There's no trailers in Florida. What ever was I thinking....Central Florida is a really cosmopolitan place!

Regarding your point about this being a free country. Somehow you're construing this debate as my seeking to limit your freedom of speech? I'd challenge you to find any statement I made expressing that.

On the contrary. Spew all you want. You have every right to attempt to make a point...just waiting for you to actually make one. You're your own worst enemy and every whiny little statement you make just makes it more apparent how your decision to be a Bucs fan is addition by subtraction for the rest of us. Honestly, nobody cares what team you root for.

So what exactly is your point?

If your point is "I'm too much of a p**sy to root for the Bills because my fragile little psyche can't take it" then fine. What do you expect people to do here? Applaud your weakness?

Buy a Harlem Globetrotters jersey and cheer your little heart out for them agains the Washington Generals if you can't stomach a loss.

Bucs fan indeed.

You wouldn't know Lee Roy Selmon if you fell over him.